Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know away matches at Cltic or Rangers are on Hearts TV, but how about Aberdeen?

It says on hearts TV that video coverage is available

• 3 weeks later...
BRAVEHEART1874

More likely your internet provider speed and how many people using it as the last game against Dundee was perfect and if having 1080 is even buffering you just change the settings down the bottom to 720 etc. Great having fibre makes the difference :)

• 2 weeks later...

You could be right though about tv feed as camera angles are changing , more than one camera feed it looks like

Audio was ahead of video until the picture crashed about 25 minutes in.  Came back up with distorted audio but was in sync and has been O.K. for last 10 minutes.

Every time we have a TV feed we seem to get these problems. 

I didn't have that trouble on Chrome or Chromecasting to my TV although I did have the usual problems that we get when using a TV feed, despite preferring the camera angles.

Got this response from support.

"We have spoken to the TV broadcaster regarding the feed and there is an issue with a cable which they have been looking into.  This will be the last feed we take before next season. Thereafter we will have a better camera position and connections.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Hearts TV Support"

?

Anybody know where the camera position will be next season? 

When will the full game be uploaded to the web? It used to be an hour after the game ends but recently I've given up until the next day

DesertDawg

Tom,

Send an email to support.  They usually answer in a couple of minutes.

Today's stream looking good so far.  Audio is a litte low but I guess that's what vlume controls are for!  Audio is clear today.

Does anyone else think that the camera is always zoomed in to much , I find it like watching on a postage stamp, can't really see what's going on apart from a few feet from where the ball is

Thoughts ?

Did anyone else lose audio (and or video) for last 10 mins?

I don't , I don't have any issues with the picture quality or the audio. Just that I think the camera is focused to tight on the action ,

• 2 weeks later...

After the final Hearts TV broadcast of the season I just wanted to thank everyone who subscribes to the service and who has tuned in throughout the season, both in the UK and abroad.

It's obviously been a tough campaign on the field and I understand that it's been hard viewing and listening to it at times, however as always it's been a pleasure and a privilege to commentate on the club I love. 

In terms of our coverage on Hearts TV we're always looking to improve and progress, something which should be far easier when we have a shiny new stand with modern facilities. 

From the perspective of what we broadcast, I'm always looking to improve on what I do and if there is any feedback from supporters who tune in then I'm always keen to hear it, good or bad. That can be via this forum, Twitter or face-to-face for those of you who I do occasionally bump into! 

I hope that even through the tricky season we've just experienced that you'v enjoyed our coverage and I look forward to seeing you all again for the next campaign. Onwards and upwards! 

DAb3YZ5WAAEhUha.jpg

Hi Laurie. Thanks for all you do for the club. Living half the way around the world makes getting to games hard so I'd be stick without you so I appreciate it. I've listened to probably every other teams own tv channel in the spfl and yours us up there with the better and less biased which is good. All the negative feedback I'll give us probably stuff you're aware of and is out with your control.

- random outages in signal/difference in video and audio timing

-the camera angle/lack of multiple angles

- lack of on screen score/time/info about subs etc

-lack of good quality replays

I sound like I'm all doom and gloom but I like what I get with hearts TV. Just the obvious points that will probably be improved with the new stand!

In a grand scheme of things- has there been any effort to bring all the spl clubs together in their broadcasting? It's frustrating not being able to watch hearts every week when you can watch high school diving on live TV here in the USA! Something where we could pay an extra ?2 per away game paid on demand to get them through hearts tv would be ideal and I'm sure a lot of others would agree. Also, Something like this would be perfect for hearts and spl clubs. http://www.automatic.tv/

adding to what tom irving said above more content is always good, things like

interviews with players (past and present)

a players "ask me anything" where they answer question put to them via twitter (moderated obviously)

euro trips/ pre season trips video diary

some behind the scenes first team footage

some fun videos involving the first team, like these

you get the idea.

also cheers for your commentary, i enjoy it :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Some good points have been made about improvements here.  A simple check with how they do it at Partick Thistle and Raith Rovers would clearly help too as the video feeds from these clubs are excellent.  

• 3 weeks later...
Hector Riva

Help please. I subscribe to Hearts TV  every month. Every month money is taken out of my bank account.

I can log in ok but it then tells me to subscribe?

Lafferty and Stockton videos only 30secs long then it tells me to subscribe?

It has a contact us but wont let me send. NO ENTRY sign?

Whats up folks?

Do you have a phone number so I can phone ?

Ta

Edited by Hector Riva

Help please. I subscribe to Hearts TV every month. Every month money is taken out of my bank account.

I can log in ok but it then tells me to subscribe?

Lafferty and Stockton videos only 30secs long then it tells me to subscribe?

It has a contact us but wont let me send. NO ENTRY sign?

Whats up folks?

Do you have a phone number so I can phone ?

Ta

Are you using iPhone by any chance , if so turn phone sideways to get more options

Will the whole game be loaded onto the hearts tv to watch tonight? I'm in the USA so can distract myself and watch it all if I know it's going to be put online after

Will the whole game be loaded onto the hearts tv to watch tonight? I'm in the USA so can distract myself and watch it all if I know it's going to be put online after

More than likely to be yes

With the new stand still under construction will there be a Hearts TV broadcast of the Newcastle game on Friday?

With the new stand still under construction will there be a Hearts TV broadcast of the Newcastle game on Friday?

Surely with no TV coverage the wheat field tv box will be free to use? Would love to watch this from the USA!

Just announced.

Hearts v Newcastle

Live video and audio coverage of Hearts' pre-season friendly match against Newcastle United.

Event starts at 11:30 on 14/07/2017

What browser do people use on their Android phone? Can't remember what one I got it to work on last time I had to use my phone. On a road trip up to Michigan so don't have time to faff about!

Audio and video coverage tonight, for both UK and overseas subscribers.

I can't make it tonight so Phil Turnbull will be stepping in on comms, alongside Jimmy. 

Romanov Stole My Pension

I can see the UK subscription options, but where can I find the overseas options?

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.
  • Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic