Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

Disser Pointon
22 minutes ago, Laurie said:

We'll be doing the game on Saturday, PPV. Details should follow soon on the Hearts website and social media. 

Perfect, cheers

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

colinmaroon

Communication is a problem.

Every game should be highlighted as on or not on Hearts TV reasonably in advance on Hearts News and on here.

It's not much to ask!

On 19/07/2022 at 23:44, Laurie said:

We'll be doing the game on Saturday, PPV. Details should follow soon on the Hearts website and social media. 

Finally popped up today on Hearts TV Events.

5 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Buffering like . . . 

Must be local.  Flawless stream here.

30 minutes ago, makateer said:

Buffering has been awful for me in the second half.

Changed to my VPN to Spain. All OK. Love in Portugal but feed went down

Anyone know what the script is with Hearts TV this season, is it back to the pre-pandemic model? I have a season ticket but am down south on Saturday, I'm guessing I won't be able to (legally) watch it?

davemclaren
58 minutes ago, Albion said:

Anyone know what the script is with Hearts TV this season, is it back to the pre-pandemic model? I have a season ticket but am down south on Saturday, I'm guessing I won't be able to (legally) watch it?

Correct. 

Gorgierools
2 hours ago, maroon said:

On holiday for today’s game, is it possible to get a one off HeartsTv international pass to watch it ? 

You would have to pay the 12.99 months subscription.  I think.

TyphoonJambo
59 minutes ago, connlach said:

Will Hibs game be on international at the weekend?

Can't see why not.

Is Robbie no longer doing post match reaction videos on Hearts tv? I noticed we had a post match interview with Alan Forrest. Last season Robbie didn’t always do interviews after a defeat, but would always be on after a win!

I miss watching his analysis of how the game went.

Kalamazoo Jambo
59 minutes ago, Miami vice said:

Is Robbie no longer doing post match reaction videos on Hearts tv? I noticed we had a post match interview with Alan Forrest. Last season Robbie didn’t always do interviews after a defeat, but would always be on after a win!

I miss watching his analysis of how the game went.

There was a Robbie post-match interview on Twitter, but it doesn’t seem to be on Hearts TV…

Special Agent Dale Cooper
On 01/08/2022 at 11:08, Miami vice said:

Thank you for posting. Strange it didn’t get uploaded to Hearts TV.

Yup, they seem to be uploading a lot more content on social media than on the paid services now. 

Surely everything on Twitter should also be behind the paywall? 

h-e-a-r-t-s

I'm in Poland on holiday.  I've paid for a month subscription.  But when I log in on either my laptop or my phone it only says I have the audio option, not the video option, so it seems to think I'm still in the UK.  If my local Polish friend logs in with my details on his phone he gets the video option. 

Do I need to change some settings?  It's odd as Apple seems to know I'm in Poland any time I buy something...

Gorgierools

I'm in Spain and my laptop, phone and tablet all say "live audio in spain" it always does but I get video no problem.  I wouldn't worry about it. The only way it would think your still in the UK would be if you had a vpn running.

Hope it's OK for you. Enjoy the game.

Gorgie rules!!

h-e-a-r-t-s
30 minutes ago, Gorgierools said:

I'm in Spain and my laptop, phone and tablet all say "live audio in spain" it always does but I get video no problem.  I wouldn't worry about it. The only way it would think your still in the UK would be if you had a vpn running.

Hope it's OK for you. Enjoy the game.

Gorgie rules!!

thanks but had the same problem last week and could only get audio on my phone so had to watch on my friends phone, was hoping to watch it on my laptop today.  Never had a VPN so that’s odd 

Does anybody else still have problems with the local KO times listed on Hearts TV?

There are three upcoming games listed right now all of which have incorrect times for me. 

Anyone who is a subscriber to Hearts TV within the UK, how quickly do the replays of the games go up after they are finished? 

Also I am aware PPV is no longer available in the UK to watch the games live, so when the replays go up on Hearts TV are they actual video or just audio? 

I guess that there will be no live stream from Zurich on Thursday unless you can access BBC Scotland?

Nothing on ESPN or other sports channels that I can see. 

DesertDawg. Trying to find out is like trying to find Shergar. Desperate to know if it's on Heartstv. Sometimes us overseas fans just get forgotten about. There's a possibility that Paramount + might have it in the US but it's a horrible channel to navigate and the picture quality is crap.

LJ,

Rangers v PSV on Tuesday 15th is on Spanish language Vix TV but they're not listing Europa League for the 18th.......at least, not yet.

I don't know if Hearts TV can get a feed from BBC Scotland.

You're right about Paramount+.  The last time I tried it the credit card that I used to sign in was suspended by my bank as an unauthorised transaction!

8 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

LJ,

Rangers v PSV on Tuesday 15th is on Spanish language Vix TV but they're not listing Europa League for the 18th.......at least, not yet.

I don't know if Hearts TV can get a feed from BBC Scotland.

You're right about Paramount+.  The last time I tried it the credit card that I used to sign in was suspended by my bank as an unauthorised transaction!

We'll have video coverage for international subscribers on Thursday, plus audio for those in the UK 👍

1 minute ago, Laurie said:

We'll have video coverage for international subscribers on Thursday, plus audio for those in the UK 👍

Brilliant.  Thanks Laurie.

6 hours ago, Laurie said:

Thanks Laurie.....definitely becoming "Mr. Reliable!"

5 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

Thanks Laurie.....definitely becoming "Mr. Reliable!"

You may have to rescind that comment!

So I possibly jumped the gun, I thought we had things sorted for Thursday but apparently we're still waiting for the green light on being able to show the game. We have everything ready to go, in terms of being prepared to broadcast the match, so I thought we were all set; but apparently still need some clarification from the powers that be. 

Apologies, hopefully all goes ahead as planned but just wanted to explain I got slightly ahead of myself. 

17 minutes ago, Laurie said:

You may have to rescind that comment!

So I possibly jumped the gun, I thought we had things sorted for Thursday but apparently we're still waiting for the green light on being able to show the game. We have everything ready to go, in terms of being prepared to broadcast the match, so I thought we were all set; but apparently still need some clarification from the powers that be. 

Apologies, hopefully all goes ahead as planned but just wanted to explain I got slightly ahead of myself. 

Bloody useless, waste of money blah blah blah! Only kidding Laurie.  We know you try your best. Keep up the good work.

"....still need some clarification from the powers that be."   

And, who would that be???  😠

1 hour ago, fila said:

Let’s get it on for all of us international peeps, nothing like getting up @3am to see the mighty HMFC

4.00am here last Sunday for the game at Easter Road.  At least it'll be 10.00am here on Thursday.

4 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

4.00am here last Sunday for the game at Easter Road.  At least it'll be 10.00am here on Thursday.

That's not to bad, you need to start drinking early 🙂

Good idea.  A Kilt Lifter in the morning will work a treat!  Brewed in Arizona too.  🍺

Kilt Lifter | Four Peaks Brewing Co.

Hey folks,

Unfortunately we won't be able to do any coverage on Thursday at all. We haven't been given international rights, so hands are completely tied. Apologies for the initial message that we'd be able to do it. We had plans in place for coverage, but I hadn't realised that we were still waiting for confirmation on the rights.

Apparently it won't be as difficult in the group stages, but for the play-off round teams can sell rights to the games themselves, to whatever markets they choose. 

Sorry!

"Apparently it won't be as difficult in the group stages, but for the play-off round teams can sell rights to the games themselves, to whatever markets they choose."

So, who have Hearts sold the rights to? BBC Scotland without special clause for Hearts TV subscribers?  

It's important to know since we pay subscription fees. 

2 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

"Apparently it won't be as difficult in the group stages, but for the play-off round teams can sell rights to the games themselves, to whatever markets they choose."

So, who have Hearts sold the rights to? BBC Scotland without special clause for Hearts TV subscribers?  

It's important to know since we pay subscription fees. 

Hearts don’t own the TV rights to Thursday’s match.