Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kalamazoo Jambo
3 minutes ago, 1874 said:

Anyone else find picture quality and stream really bad today .. oh and now just list it completely.. how long do we have to put up with this ,,,,, 

I don’t normally have problems but today is terrible.

Can we please ask the cameraman to stick with play.

Do not show us supporters singing, David Martindale & John Carver for an eternity.

DU nearly scored while filming Carver.

20 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

Can we please ask the cameraman to stick with play.

Do not show us supporters singing, David Martindale & John Carver for an eternity.

DU nearly scored while filming Carver.

while the couple of outages yesterday was annoying, the cameraman/director was really poor. i do not want to see some randoms in the crowd for 30+ seconds at a time and the same goes for focusing in on players (torso and head) while the play is ongoing and not with the player they are focusing on

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

while the couple of outages yesterday was annoying, the cameraman/director was really poor. i do not want to see some randoms in the crowd for 30+ seconds at a time and the same goes for focusing in on players (torso and head) while the play is ongoing and not with the player they are focusing on

Bloody irritating.

Was that our our own team or BBC Alba?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got any tips for getting the game on hearts tv as a season ticket holder? Every time I log in it asks me to subscribe, but I have already put in the access code I got at the start of the season as a season ticket holder? There’s just no video playing.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Zaba said:

Anyone got any tips for getting the game on hearts tv as a season ticket holder? Every time I log in it asks me to subscribe, but I have already put in the access code I got at the start of the season as a season ticket holder? There’s just no video playing.

Plus one, never got an access code though 

Amateurish at best. I don't care whose fault it is, it must be fixed. It spoilt the whole experience for me. I had to wait till I saw the ball was in the back of the net before I knew Kingsley had scored. I was robed of seeing him hit the postage stamp because of that big white stripe at the back of the goal. Get it changed to maroon if the ball is anything close to white. Whatever happened to forethought? I will not be watching again until it's fixed. Hearts World is crap. 

I guess that there's something wrong with your screen display then as I saw the ball hit the net at the time and again in the video replay.  Yes, it's clearer from the behind the goal camera but that's true for a lot of other goals too. 

1 hour ago, DesertDawg said:

I guess that there's something wrong with your screen display then as I saw the ball hit the net at the time and again in the video replay.  Yes, it's clearer from the behind the goal camera but that's true for a lot of other goals too. 

I am, as they say, having a laugh. 🙂

I saw it clearly too, as it happened, all the way from Northern Arizona.  Furuhashi was well offside even before Ralston got the ball.  He did try to get back onside but was in front of all of the Hearts' defenders when the ball was played to him.  Definite offside.  Classic example of why the SPFL doesn't want VAR.  Got to have those 4 games a season in Glasgow. 

And there many more dreadful decisions....al in favour of the home side.  Just a few examples..........

1)  Michael Smith takes his time with a throw in.  Madden gives it to the other team.  Is that in the laws of the game?

2)  Madden stops the game for Jota pulling up in front of him.  Certainly wasn't a head injury.  He then gives the ball to Celtic on the restart although it was Hearts in possession when he stopped the game.

3)  Worst of all....Barrie McKay gets hit with bottles and coins when taking SEVERAL corner kicks.  What does Madden do?  Nothing.  He should have stopped the game and had the stadium announcer state that if it happened again the game would be abandoned........which it should have been anyway or how can this nonsense be stopped?  At least McKay didn't go down as if he'd been hit by a sniper bullet as several have done.  

Hearts TV page have the whole month's streaming video fixtures up on their events screen.  That's a welcome first.

However, all of the match times are an hour earlier than they should be.  Anybody else got this problem?  😗

• 2 weeks later...

As a new season ticket holder registered for live streaming should I be able to see more than 30 seconds of any of the videos already available on HeartsTV?

been here before
13 hours ago, Mr Brightside said:

Apologies if mentioned earlier in the thread, but is there a way to watch hearts tv on a Firetv cube?

No idea if theres a difference between a Firetv cube or a Firestick but using Amazon silk gets me Hearts TV on a Firestick.

Thats using my ST log in details.

Mr Brightside
26 minutes ago, been here before said:

No idea if theres a difference between a Firetv cube or a Firestick but using Amazon silk gets me Hearts TV on a Firestick.

Thats using my ST log in details.

Think it’s the same software but different speeds and storage capacity.

Will try Amazon silk, thanks much appreciated.

been here before
5 minutes ago, Mr Brightside said:

Think it’s the same software but different speeds and storage capacity.

Will try Amazon silk, thanks much appreciated.

Nae bother. I only use silk as thats what came on the stick.

Edited by been here before

For all supporters living in England, who would like to watch the Ross County game on Sunday via PPV, you can.  On the most recent news article on Hearts website on how and who can purchase PPV, it states that viewers in England can't purchase PPV for the above game.  I've been in contact with Hearts TV and they have confirmed that this information is incorrect and that they will be contacting the club to have it amended.  The only games you can't purchase PPV for are for games on a Saturday that are played between 14.45 and 17.30.

31 minutes ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

is the username still firstname-secondname-seasonticketnumber?

i've tried that and my old password but not working

been here before

More utter abject shit from Hearts TV. There cannot be a worse club service on the planet.

Between the quality, the content, the coverage, the gobshite commentators and the drop out of service, its really not worth the steam from a dossers shit.

been here before

From the club twatter-

"Folks we're really sorry for the technical issues with Hearts TV, our streaming partners are working to resolve them.".

Get tae ****. Every game last year in the championship was the same. They're ****in chronic.