Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

Forever Hearts
4 hours ago, davemclaren said:

They don’t quite have the same server capacity and resiliance as Netflix. Then there are localised to issues to contend with as well.

But I’m sure it must be frustrating if you are overseas and want to watch the Hearts game. 

Yes, Dave, a tad frustrating. They're paying to watch Hearts games and receiving a crap service. Take your Hearts tie off and think about that. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Yes, Dave, a tad frustrating. They're paying to watch Hearts games and receiving a crap service. Take your Hearts tie off and think about that. 

I’ve several Hearts ties to chose from, to be fair. My point is there are factors involved that are outwith Hearts control but the club, and their provider, should certainly be working to make it as stable as they can. Earlier this season a mate down south had horrible buffering when folk abroad and up here had no issues. 

I haven’t had to use the stream this season yet, thankfully. Live attendance never buffers. 

Kalamazoo Jambo

I’ve been logged out from Hearts TV three times so far today for no apparent reason. A minor nuisance, as I can log back in easily enough, but thought I should mention in case it’s a broader issue. This hasn’t happened before.

1 hour ago, colinmaroon said:

Switch on her mic or turn up the volume.

It's a bit faint but quite clear Colin.  Maybe an audio upgrade required at your end?  😗

8 minutes ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

I’ve been logged out from Hearts TV three times so far today for no apparent reason. A minor nuisance, as I can log back in easily enough, but thought I should mention in case it’s a broader issue. This hasn’t happened before.

Must be local.  No problems at all here in Northern Arizona.

Kalamazoo Jambo
1 hour ago, DesertDawg said:

Must be local.  No problems at all here in Northern Arizona.

A bit off topic but where are you? Have fond memories of visits to the area.

5 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

A bit off topic but where are you? Have fond memories of visits to the area.

Hi KJ,

About 15  minutes from downtown Sedona.  You get your logout problem resolved O.K. this morning?

Downtown Sedona, Arizona.

Kalamazoo Jambo
4 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

Hi KJ,

About 15  minutes from downtown Sedona.  You get your logout problem resolved O.K. this morning?

Beautiful - love Sedona, Flagstaff and Jerome (been a while though). Believe I found the culprit for my logout problems and it was on my end :toasting:

Glamorgan Jambo
17 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Happened to me too yesterday. Just before kick off it claimed I’d logged in on another device and just after full time when I got launched with no reason given.

14 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

Hi KJ,

Wow DD looks beautiful there my friend 

7 hours ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Happened to me too yesterday. Just before kick off it claimed I’d logged in on another device and just after full time when I got launched with no reason given.

Seems to work without errors if you stay logged in then, after opening the site, click "videos," which brings up your account as "logged in."

16 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Beautiful - love Sedona, Flagstaff and Jerome (been a while though). Believe I found the culprit for my logout problems and it was on my end :toasting:

Reads like the lyrics to Route 66. 😄

Kalamazoo Jambo
7 hours ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

Think mine may haven been a family member messing with my account :facepalm:

Glamorgan Jambo
5 hours ago, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Think mine may haven been a family member messing with my account :facepalm:

Mine definitely wasn’t a family member. Sadly I’d have to pay them to watch with me.

Was definitely a new issue though. I watched all the games last season and the Aberdeen game a few weeks ago without any issue. And to happen twice on one afternoon is more than just a coincidence or local issue.

Have you contacted "support?"  They should be able to fix that from their database record of your account.

On 03/10/2021 at 10:13, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Unintentional :ninja:

Sounds good though......Flagstaff Arizona, don't forget Winona, Kingman, Barstow.........  :tongue:

On 08/10/2021 at 17:47, 5-1Jambo said:

Is the Rangers game live for international viewers? 

It will be, I'm even getting to be there in person 😊

Tomorrow's game will be live to watch for international viewers on Hearts TV, just myself on commentary for this one (although I will be at Ibrox at least). 

For those in the UK we will have audio only - however Rangers TV have the game on PPV for those in Scotland. They will have an away commentary option, but as I mentioned in another thread Clive Tyldesley is on Rangers TV so I won't be offended if anyone decides not to choose me 😅

5 hours ago, Laurie said:

Tomorrow's game will be live to watch for international viewers on Hearts TV, just myself on commentary for this one (although I will be at Ibrox at least). 

For those in the UK we will have audio only - however Rangers TV have the game on PPV for those in Scotland. They will have an away commentary option, but as I mentioned in another thread Clive Tyldesley is on Rangers TV so I won't be offended if anyone decides not to choose me 😅

Pump that .... I'll be listening your dulcet tones. Hopefully a few pleasant GIRFUY's

Sorry if this has been asked earlier up the thread, but to save scrolling through 66 pages can someone help with a couple of queries on HeartsTV access for ST holders pls? Is it just home games we get access to or do we get full access, and do we use the same login that was used for the games last season? TIA

On 13/10/2021 at 03:59, Kalamazoo Jambo said:

Apparently, yes…

05B113B9-74AD-42BA-8825-DD6271379BAD.jpeg

Aye brilliant, shame if you live in Edinburgh and its audio for you, 😕

4 hours ago, Mrs C said:

Sorry if this has been asked earlier up the thread, but to save scrolling through 66 pages can someone help with a couple of queries on HeartsTV access for ST holders pls? Is it just home games we get access to or do we get full access, and do we use the same login that was used for the games last season? TIA

ST holders just get home matches. 

Forever Hearts
25 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Aye brilliant, shame if you live in Edinburgh and its audio for you, 😕

There's ways round that.😎

Has anyone else had any issues ordering PPV for the Dundee match? Have tried this morning but none of my payment methods will go through. 😕

Did anyone else have any issues with the Hearts TV stream on Saturday? I have a ST but couldn't make the game and had no issues with accessing it for the Livi game a few weeks ago. All I got was a white screen and tried both laptop and my phone. Ended up having to watch it on Hesgoal which isn't ideal when it kept buffering near the end. 

Do you need to put your ST access code in every game? 

50 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

I’ve used it every home game and it has been fine for me. Only had to put the code in the first time.

Thanks, no idea what the issue was on Saturday. I'll drop them an email and see if they can help.

Kalamazoo Jambo

A wee reminder to international viewers to double check the start time. Think it’s 11am Eastern due to differences in when clocks go back.

Thanks KJ although I did check on Flash Score yesterday.  Is your game time clock on Hearts TV correct?  Mine is always out by an hour.  I 've always assumed they've never realised that Arizona has no daylight saving.  🥺

Kalamazoo Jambo
9 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

Thanks KJ although I did check on Flash Score yesterday.  Is your game time clock on Hearts TV correct?  Mine is always out by an hour.  I 've always assumed they've never realised that Arizona has no daylight saving.  🥺

It’s wrong…

55671788-3B7D-4363-999F-AEB4E383C316.jpeg

Anyone else find picture quality and stream really bad today .. oh and now just list it completely.. how long do we have to put up with this ,,,,,