Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

The Treasurer
On 30/06/2021 at 11:15, TypoonJambo said:

Any idea whether there will be video for the Peterhead Cup game?

Peterhead are advertising live stream for £10. Not sure if the boycott police will allow you to pay for this or not

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before
7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Peterhead are advertising live stream for £10. Not sure if the boycott police will allow you to pay for this or not

**** them. Do what you want..

TyphoonJambo

Don't remember then being on the naughty list 🤔

Though if there's cameras,surely HTV international will get it.

The Treasurer
3 hours ago, been here before said:

**** them. Do what you want..

I intend to, just as I did all last season 

Tommy Brown
22 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

McInally had a right pop at Ms Budge , which he then apologised for.

I think they were nearly good guys.

Not that it mattered to me anyway as I paid up each time regardless.

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

McInally had a right pop at Ms Budge , which he then apologised for.

I think they were nearly good guys.

Not that it mattered to me anyway as I paid up each time regardless.

Hearts get half the takings from this anyway. 

Tommy Brown
55 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Hearts get half the takings from this anyway. 

Yeah, good point.

Although the Uber boycotters still felt a fiver was too far.

davemclaren
13 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Yeah, good point.

Although the Uber boycotters still felt a fiver was too far.

:sadrobbo:

davemclaren
On 01/07/2021 at 15:56, TypoonJambo said:

Did HTV international get any away fixtures last season? 

On 01/07/2021 at 09:42, TypoonJambo said:

Wheres Laurie?

I'm here! Still awaiting confirmation of the plans for the BetFred Cup matches, but will hopefully get something in the next day or two. 

Will let you all know when I have some more info. 

TyphoonJambo
57 minutes ago, Laurie said:

I'm here! Still awaiting confirmation of the plans for the BetFred Cup matches, but will hopefully get something in the next day or two. 

Cheers mate.

9 hours ago, Laurie said:

Thanks Laurie 

Apparently we're still waiting to find out about an internet line for us on Saturday, but for the two away Betfred Cup matches it'll be audio commentary only best case scenario - as both Peterhead and Stirling will be doing PPV. 

TyphoonJambo
47 minutes ago, Laurie said:

Apparently we're still waiting to find out about an internet line for us on Saturday, but for the two away Betfred Cup matches it'll be audio commentary only best case scenario - as both Peterhead and Stirling will be doing PPV. 

Thanks Laurie.

On 03/07/2021 at 09:58, iainmac said:

Oh no, under those proposals, Peterhead were going from the third tier of Scottish football to the...erm, third tier.

Jim McInally doesn't strike me as the most intelligent of people, so it must have been really difficult for him to grasp the concept of 14+14+14 equalling the same number as 12+10+10+10 without his calculator catching fire, and that being in the bottom tier of an expanded 3 tier system isn't the same as being relegated to the bottom tier of the normal 4 tier system.

Old dinosaurs like him that only have self-preservation in mind being anywhere near having a say in Scottish football are the reason football in this country is as backward as it is.

I hope we put 7 or 8 past his team, and really "bully" them.

No ISDN line for us on Saturday, but we will attempt audio commentary through via phone - which does mean reduced quality. 

The Cove game will be audio only for UK, as it's live on Premier, but will be live video for international. The Stirling game will be audio only as mentioned, although no confirmation on facilities there yet. 

Edited by Laurie

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, Laurie said:

No ISDN line for us on Saturday, but we will attempt audio commentary through via phone - which does mean reduced quality. 

The Cove game will be audio only for UK, as it's live on Premier, but will be live video for international. The Stirling game will be audio only as mentioned, although no confirmation on facilities there yet. 

They can stream it round the world for a tenner but they won't give us a bloody phone line. More amateurish pish from the Scottish set up. I appreciate you guys do your best guys.

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

They can stream it round the world for a tenner but they won't give us a bloody phone line. More amateurish pish from the Scottish set up. I appreciate you guys do your best guys.

Presumably they want your tenner. 

TyphoonJambo
10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Presumably they want your tenner. 

They can go smoke a kipper.

With Hearts TV International do you get any away games on TV for the premiership, do you get audio commentary or nothing?

TyphoonJambo
3 hours ago, iceking5 said:

With Hearts TV International do you get any away games on TV for the premiership, do you get audio commentary or nothing?

Usually only the ones being televised already. 

TyphoonJambo

Weird things happening on my computer. Nord VPN disabled yet hearts tv keeps showing audio only available within the UK. Log on on mobile or tablet and it gives me video option as it realises I'm abroad. Windows 10 issue?

heatonjambo
18 minutes ago, 1874 said:

Any international subs got it working yet ? 

No

and feed up with it actually 

can get a stream for free

sort it out hearts

colinmaroon
8 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Weird things happening on my computer. Nord VPN disabled yet hearts tv keeps showing audio only available within the UK. Log on on mobile or tablet and it gives me video option as it realises I'm abroad. Windows 10 issue?

My Bitdefender VPN on laptop fine but Nord on Samsung TV not.

TyphoonJambo
7 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Uk residents complaining because they can’t get Hearts International due to VPN problems. 🤷‍♂️

I'm in Spain Dave. The problem was it was showing me as being the UK,with no vpn involved. 

Anyway,it sorted itself and j got to enjoy the game via my international subscription.

davemclaren
2 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

I'm in Spain Dave. The problem was it was showing me as being the UK,with no vpn involved. 

Anyway,it sorted itself and j got to enjoy the game via my international subscription.

👍

23 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Uk residents complaining because they can’t get Hearts International due to VPN problems. 🤷‍♂️

I’m in Canada Dave 🤫

Does anyone know if the game against Sunderland is available live for intentional subscribers? 

Just firing this out there , player one seems to limit the picture quality to 720 player two has a far better option . 

TyphoonJambo
On 14/07/2021 at 00:04, davemclaren said:

Are we getting video on international on Tuesday?

davemclaren
2 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Are we getting video on international on Tuesday?

Don’t know but I would doubt it as Stirling will want to maximise the ppv income. 

TyphoonJambo
12 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Don’t know but I would doubt it as Stirling will want to maximise the ppv income. 

My thoughts entirely but we can only hope.

portobellojambo1
On 18/07/2021 at 18:52, davemclaren said:

If anyone set up the PPV today but the order was flagging as cancelled try logging in again and it should all be in place now. Stirling Albion were having problems with their servers up until mid afternoon but have now resolved everything.

Tommy Brown

How was stream in 2nd half.

My picture was really fuzzy unless close-up.

Gave up and went to hesgoal.com instead.

Edited by Tommy Brown

1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

Flawless here in Northern Arizona on Google Chrome.

niblick1874
On 25/07/2021 at 14:42, Tommy Brown said:

My stream was not the best and went down in the end with 20 to go. After trying to get it back for a while, I did as you did. First time in a few years I have not been able to fix something as bad as getting nothing. 

julienbrellier

Not going to be able to watch the celtic game at the time of the match this saturday. Have hearts tv though and will be outside the uk. I know there is a replay of the match though that comes on.  Firstly, what time will it be uploaded on hearts tv? Is it possible to get a link directly to the match so I don't see the score, evidence of goals etc? I'm hoping this has been done before

Thanks

4 hours ago, julienbrellier said:

Not going to be able to watch the celtic game at the time of the match this saturday. Have hearts tv though and will be outside the uk. I know there is a replay of the match though that comes on.  Firstly, what time will it be uploaded on hearts tv? Is it possible to get a link directly to the match so I don't see the score, evidence of goals etc? I'm hoping this has been done before

Thanks

Get somebody you know, who is a Hearts TV subscriber, to directly email you the link once the full game video becomes available.  If you don't know any other Hearts TV subscribers, I'll do it, if you give me your email address.  

23 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

My stream was not the best and went down in the end with 20 to go. After trying to get it back for a while, I did as you did. First time in a few years I have not been able to fix something as bad as getting nothing. 

Must be a local or regional problem as my stream, in rural northern Arizona, was excellent throughout the game and the post game review.  Are you using a VPN or some other system that could interfere with the stream?  My microwave oven used to interfere with Hearts TV streams being Chromecast to my TV which took me months to figure out.  :down:

I've just registered for the season pass on this new Hearts TV site, using my ST reference number that was emailed to me. Its confirmed I've registered properly and I can watch the Freeview videos on the site. Is that all I need to do? Will the game be just sitting there for me to click onto at some point the morn?