Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

I think they should have a camera in my seat, no replays and a moaning ******* instead of a commentary,  then it'll be like I'm there. 😋😅

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

August Landmesser
On 29/12/2020 at 22:19, Goodfella said:

Yep same issue here. I use HDMI now instead but casting was so much easier. Not sure why it’s changed.

Mine too. I now use screen mirroring, which is ok but a bit clunky. Might give hdmi/usb a go next time...

21 hours ago, SupaJT said:

I sent an email to the technical team on the season pass website and they gave the below advice, worth trying this for the next home match:

Google recently made a change to casting which has affected our player, they seem to want people to cast through their app now. If you download the Google Home app then open our stream and click Link 2 beneath the stream, you then press the casting icon as normal. Once you do this, open the Google Home app and click media, this should open a small control panel with a play button on it. Once you click play there your stream should start as normal.

Thanks for the info, I cast from my laptop though rather than my phone, so not sure this work around will work.

21 hours ago, been here before said:

Im wholly underwhelmed by the whole ST match coverage. The picture quality varies throughout the game and many have repeated problems either getting a decent stream or one that doesnt lag.

Whether we get replays or not of goals or significant incidents just seems to be pot luck.

The commentary team are awful. The "shout outs" especially in the first couple of games will live long in the memory. More suited to a school disco. Theres 4 options for streaming, cant one be commentary free, just leaving the match noises?

is it too much to have in house produced content pre match and half time. Even something as simple as player/management interviews? Just now theres nothing pre match and just a couple of shitty videos lifted from youtube at half time. Last night one if them still had the gaelic commentary on it for **** sake. Nothing whatsoever post match. Even East Fife and Morton put out a better effort than we do.

We were told "a significant five figure sum" had been invested. God alone knows how bad it was before.  Who knows whats going to happen next season but if theres games and this is part of the ST option then itll be a straightforward dingy. Id rather miss the game than pay up for whats currently on offer.

The picture quality varies due to your poor internet connection.  Or because other people are using your connection.  

The commentary team are "awful" purely because of a few "shout-outs" earlier in the season?

What are you expecting pre/post-match?  Have you not got any beer/wine or weed?

been here before
14 minutes ago, WageThief said:

The picture quality varies due to your poor internet connection.  Or because other people are using your connection.  

Ahh right. Thats why we get told that the 'technical team are aware of the issues' when the picture or sound has been shite. Its a wee personal message to me about my connection. A coded message to tell my Mrs to stop watching some shite on Netflix. No-one else can hear that announcement...

The commentary team are "awful" purely because of a few "shout-outs" earlier in the season?

Aye, aye thats exactly what I said. :rolleyes:

What are you expecting pre/post-match?  Have you not got any beer/wine or weed?

Didnt understand that part of my post? What part of "Even something as simple as player/management interviews" is it you're struggling with, I'll see if I can help you with it.

Edited by been here before

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

Ahh right. Thats why we get told that the 'technical team are aware of the issues' when the picture or sound has been shite. Its a wee personal message to me about my connection. A coded message to tell my Mrs to stop watching some shite on Netflix. No-one else can hear that announcement...

Aye, aye thats exactly what I said. :rolleyes:

Didnt understand that part of my post? What part of "Even something as simple as player/management interviews" is it you're struggling with, I'll see if I can help you with it.

If you are moaning about the minimal number of actual technical issues then deary me.  If you have constant problems, it's your connection.  It's not my connection.

Well we got no other reasons on why they are "awful".

Pre-recorded or live interviews?

been here before
7 minutes ago, WageThief said:

If you are moaning about the minimal number of actual technical issues then deary me.  If you have constant problems, it's your connection.  It's not my connection.

Read the threads, theres issues every game for people. I mentioned that in my original post (presumably another part that you've struggled with), its far from "minimal".

13 minutes ago, WageThief said:

Well we got no other reasons on why they are "awful".

I didnt realise I had to stipulate reason(s) why I find them shite. The point, which again has soared majestically over you head, is that cant we have an option on one of streams of not hearing them.

15 minutes ago, WageThief said:

Pre-recorded or live interviews?

Interviews from the future.

Its a shite service for the money its costing. You might not agree with that but thats rock and roll.

Now no doubt youll still struggle like **** but to be honest I really cant find it within myself to try and explain every single thing to you anymore. Im going to put the crayons away now.

52 minutes ago, been here before said:

Now no doubt youll still struggle like **** but to be honest I really cant find it within myself to try and explain every single thing to you anymore. Im going to put the crayons away now.

No wonder your Mrs is busy watching Netflix with your bellend-like attitude.  The fact you think your salient points are sailing over my head, or that I'll "struggle like ****" 😂.

Put the crayons away and stick your toys back in the pram while your at it.

Thought it worth me posting a wee update on here on the Hearts TV side of things, as I'm aware I post a fair bit about certain elements on Twitter and not everyone will use that medium. I'm not an employee of the club so my involvement in certain areas is limited, so I'll give a bit of an overview but a lot of the detail will be beyond my remit. 

The set-up

Hearts signed up with QTV in the summer to provide the production for Hearts TV. They provide the service for a number of Scottish clubs now, including the likes of Hibs and Aberdeen. So the cameras, the editing/directing and the overall production is managed by them. The stream itself goes through another company, Stream Digital. So they push the feed out for everyone to then access and watch, or listen. It means if we are doing an away game with audio only QTV are then not involved, and it's just a direct feed through Stream Digital. As mentioned, I'm not involved with the agreements between Hearts and these companies so I won't pretend to know much about the ins and outs of what is in place, and I'm also not technically qualified to say whether certain issues with the stream recently have been with QTV or with Stream Digital. Obviously ultimately the paying customer, ie the fans, are subscribing to service from Hearts, so it doesn't really matter who the third party suppliers are - I just thought it worthwhile to provide a bit more insight into how it all works (at a basic level anyway).

The content

In terms of the content within the production, that comes from the club - and to a degree myself. So any videos that are played within the production or stats/trivia discussed, that's not from QTV. However, it is their role to play the content and to produce any graphics (ie, league tables, player stats on screen, formations, fixtures etc). In the last few weeks we've tried to add a bit more value to the production; so if you tuned in for the cup final or the Arbroath matches then you would have seen some extra VTs (previous matches, player highlight reels, the opposition's last game etc). Unfortunately technical issues at Hampden and then problems with the feed before kick off for the Ayr match meant that much of the work put in pre-match (by myself and also Phil Turnbull in preparing a number of extra videos) went out of the window and we had to skip a lot of the content due to time constraints by the time we went on.  I felt for the Arbroath match things went a little smoother in terms of the pre game build up though (potential streaming issues aside) and we managed to fit in footage of the Ayr match, a breakdown of the match stats from that game (and a discussion around the performance), highlights of the last meeting with Arbroath and a discussion around that, league table and a discussion on recent form of the two sides, a focus on Craig Wighton (stats on screen and QTV played shots of Wighton warming up while we discussed him and his form for Hearts and for Arbroath last season). Then a few other bits and bob, with QTV directing the cameras to move to certain Hearts players when we mentioned them. 

If you're interested, here's my prep for Tuesday - with the data and cues that I provide to QTV in advance, which is what we use to guide the programming. In previous weeks we've had to shave quite a bit off due to delays in getting on, but we managed to get a fair bit more in on Tuesday. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/our5nkqrg5r90sz/Arbroath match prep 29th December 2020.pdf?dl=0

The commentary 

There has been previous discussions on our commentary, both here and other mediums, so I won't go into a lot of depth again. But like anything that involves individual voices/personalities it's very subjective; some will like it, some won't. I've done it for over 7 years now and I'd say most of the feedback has been positive in that time, but I'm aware that our audience has grown significantly this season so there will be more people tuning in and more people who won't be keen on my coverage, or Jimmy's input, or both! That's the way it goes, and everyone is entitled to an opinion so I've never had a problem with anyone saying they don't like what we do. If there are specific gripes that can be worked on I'll always do my best to take that into consideration - which I did with the shout-outs. I admitted it was a bad call to go through so many of them mid-game, even if it was a quiet second half that I was trying to fill some airtime for. I get inundated with the shout-out requests and a few people have been in touch to say it made someone's day when they heard theirs, so that's why I tried to keep them but move it to half-time - to try to keep everyone happy. Also have to bear in mind we're doing dual commentary on Hearts TV, so we are providing the audio for viewers and also those who are only listening. It means we have to do 'radio style' commentary for all, which does get a bit intense if you're watching the action. But it means we can't have dead air, so always have to find something to say. So it's more like a Sportsound, Five Live or Talksport match output - rather than BT/Sky/Premier etc. For a lot of matches it's easy to fill the time, and I always try to have plenty of stats and trivia available - but even then some matches can be a struggle if there is nothing happening! In terms of our style, when it's a home game and I have Jimmy with me we try to keep it light at times as it's club TV and that's what people have preferred down the years. A bit of banter, within reason, and at the same time covering the game as best we can. Is it BT or Sky Sports? No. Is it better than some mainstream coverage I've heard? I'd argue it is, and I've had similar feedback from others within media circles (again, that's not me saying that it means people can't dislike our coverage; it's the same at any level, some will like certain commentators/pundits, some won't). 

Issues

The main issues recently have been technical ones and believe me; I've been extremely frustrated by them and I know the club have been too. Problems with not being able to get on air when planned, the stream dropping out, picture quality being poor, sound quality being poor; these are all issues that have been experienced recently and are not purely down to individual internet connections. Again, I'm not involved directly so can't give an awful lot of detail; but I do know that the club have been in talks about these problems with the aforementioned providers and it has been raised and taken seriously. As mentioned the other day in this thread, there will hopefully be a clear channel for dealing with/feeding back these issues and providing a bit more support - because it's not something I can offer much information on, or help with. All I know is many have been able to tune in without any issues, while others haven't. 

Hopefully that gives a wee bit of an overview of things and a reassurance that the club are aware of some technical issues that have impacted the coverage recently. Not my place to promise anything on the technical side, and if you have specific problems to raise it's still best to contact technical support, but I'm hopeful that these will be ironed out. If you have any feedback from a commentary/content perspective (other than change the commentators 😂) then feel free to mention it, or message me directly if you prefer. 

Edited by Laurie

@WageThief

Think you should read Laurie's Issues.

Confirming the issues brought up are not down to the individual's connection.

Poor picture, stream drop out, etc.

Edit:

Good update @Laurie and btw, I like your commentary.

I prefer Alba's though :whistling:

Happy New Year

Edited by Tommy Brown

Great update @Laurie, and happy new year! For anyone who has listened to the quality of commentary on away match feeds (Celtic, St Mirren, Aberdeen etc) the standard that we have at Hearts is very high, and I think the correct amount of bias - can't stand listening to RedTV commentators for example, saying every hearts tackle is a foul when we play them!

I used to have connection issues but since my internet was upgraded to fibre I have had no issues.  I always got frustrated at the service but realised eventually most of the time it was my end. I love the commentary.  Keep up the good work.

heartandsoul
22 hours ago, Laurie said:

Thought it worth me posting a wee update on here on the Hearts TV side of things, as I'm aware I post a fair bit about certain elements on Twitter and not everyone will use that medium. I'm not an employee of the club so my involvement in certain areas is limited, so I'll give a bit of an overview but a lot of the detail will be beyond my remit. 

The set-up

Hearts signed up with QTV in the summer to provide the production for Hearts TV. They provide the service for a number of Scottish clubs now, including the likes of Hibs and Aberdeen. So the cameras, the editing/directing and the overall production is managed by them. The stream itself goes through another company, Stream Digital. So they push the feed out for everyone to then access and watch, or listen. It means if we are doing an away game with audio only QTV are then not involved, and it's just a direct feed through Stream Digital. As mentioned, I'm not involved with the agreements between Hearts and these companies so I won't pretend to know much about the ins and outs of what is in place, and I'm also not technically qualified to say whether certain issues with the stream recently have been with QTV or with Stream Digital. Obviously ultimately the paying customer, ie the fans, are subscribing to service from Hearts, so it doesn't really matter who the third party suppliers are - I just thought it worthwhile to provide a bit more insight into how it all works (at a basic level anyway).

The content

In terms of the content within the production, that comes from the club - and to a degree myself. So any videos that are played within the production or stats/trivia discussed, that's not from QTV. However, it is their role to play the content and to produce any graphics (ie, league tables, player stats on screen, formations, fixtures etc). In the last few weeks we've tried to add a bit more value to the production; so if you tuned in for the cup final or the Arbroath matches then you would have seen some extra VTs (previous matches, player highlight reels, the opposition's last game etc). Unfortunately technical issues at Hampden and then problems with the feed before kick off for the Ayr match meant that much of the work put in pre-match (by myself and also Phil Turnbull in preparing a number of extra videos) went out of the window and we had to skip a lot of the content due to time constraints by the time we went on.  I felt for the Arbroath match things went a little smoother in terms of the pre game build up though (potential streaming issues aside) and we managed to fit in footage of the Ayr match, a breakdown of the match stats from that game (and a discussion around the performance), highlights of the last meeting with Arbroath and a discussion around that, league table and a discussion on recent form of the two sides, a focus on Craig Wighton (stats on screen and QTV played shots of Wighton warming up while we discussed him and his form for Hearts and for Arbroath last season). Then a few other bits and bob, with QTV directing the cameras to move to certain Hearts players when we mentioned them. 

If you're interested, here's my prep for Tuesday - with the data and cues that I provide to QTV in advance, which is what we use to guide the programming. In previous weeks we've had to shave quite a bit off due to delays in getting on, but we managed to get a fair bit more in on Tuesday. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/our5nkqrg5r90sz/Arbroath match prep 29th December 2020.pdf?dl=0

The commentary 

There has been previous discussions on our commentary, both here and other mediums, so I won't go into a lot of depth again. But like anything that involves individual voices/personalities it's very subjective; some will like it, some won't. I've done it for over 7 years now and I'd say most of the feedback has been positive in that time, but I'm aware that our audience has grown significantly this season so there will be more people tuning in and more people who won't be keen on my coverage, or Jimmy's input, or both! That's the way it goes, and everyone is entitled to an opinion so I've never had a problem with anyone saying they don't like what we do. If there are specific gripes that can be worked on I'll always do my best to take that into consideration - which I did with the shout-outs. I admitted it was a bad call to go through so many of them mid-game, even if it was a quiet second half that I was trying to fill some airtime for. I get inundated with the shout-out requests and a few people have been in touch to say it made someone's day when they heard theirs, so that's why I tried to keep them but move it to half-time - to try to keep everyone happy. Also have to bear in mind we're doing dual commentary on Hearts TV, so we are providing the audio for viewers and also those who are only listening. It means we have to do 'radio style' commentary for all, which does get a bit intense if you're watching the action. But it means we can't have dead air, so always have to find something to say. So it's more like a Sportsound, Five Live or Talksport match output - rather than BT/Sky/Premier etc. For a lot of matches it's easy to fill the time, and I always try to have plenty of stats and trivia available - but even then some matches can be a struggle if there is nothing happening! In terms of our style, when it's a home game and I have Jimmy with me we try to keep it light at times as it's club TV and that's what people have preferred down the years. A bit of banter, within reason, and at the same time covering the game as best we can. Is it BT or Sky Sports? No. Is it better than some mainstream coverage I've heard? I'd argue it is, and I've had similar feedback from others within media circles (again, that's not me saying that it means people can't dislike our coverage; it's the same at any level, some will like certain commentators/pundits, some won't). 

Issues

The main issues recently have been technical ones and believe me; I've been extremely frustrated by them and I know the club have been too. Problems with not being able to get on air when planned, the stream dropping out, picture quality being poor, sound quality being poor; these are all issues that have been experienced recently and are not purely down to individual internet connections. Again, I'm not involved directly so can't give an awful lot of detail; but I do know that the club have been in talks about these problems with the aforementioned providers and it has been raised and taken seriously. As mentioned the other day in this thread, there will hopefully be a clear channel for dealing with/feeding back these issues and providing a bit more support - because it's not something I can offer much information on, or help with. All I know is many have been able to tune in without any issues, while others haven't. 

Hopefully that gives a wee bit of an overview of things and a reassurance that the club are aware of some technical issues that have impacted the coverage recently. Not my place to promise anything on the technical side, and if you have specific problems to raise it's still best to contact technical support, but I'm hopeful that these will be ironed out. If you have any feedback from a commentary/content perspective (other than change the commentators 😂) then feel free to mention it, or message me directly if you prefer. 

Well Laurie, I am enjoying watching the games and think you and Jimmy make a good commentary team.

On 31/12/2020 at 16:11, Tommy Brown said:

@WageThief

Think you should read Laurie's Issues.

Confirming the issues brought up are not down to the individual's connection.

Poor picture, stream drop out, etc.

Edit:

Good update @Laurie and btw, I like your commentary.

I prefer Alba's though :whistling:

Happy New Year

Haha, thanks! 

Some issues will potentially be down to individual settings or connections, but there have also been problems beyond that. As I mentioned I'm not the right person to provide more detail on any issues, and the root causes, but just wanted to acknowledge that there had been some in the last few games and they were being looked at. With a streaming service there will probably always be wee niggles here and there (I experience that with some mainstream ones - don't even get me started on Premier Sports and their app...) but obviously we'd like those to be kept to a minimum! 

7 hours ago, SupaJT said:

Great update @Laurie, and happy new year! For anyone who has listened to the quality of commentary on away match feeds (Celtic, St Mirren, Aberdeen etc) the standard that we have at Hearts is very high, and I think the correct amount of bias - can't stand listening to RedTV commentators for example, saying every hearts tackle is a foul when we play them!

3 hours ago, connlach said:

I used to have connection issues but since my internet was upgraded to fibre I have had no issues.  I always got frustrated at the service but realised eventually most of the time it was my end. I love the commentary.  Keep up the good work.

3 hours ago, heartandsoul said:

Well Laurie, I am enjoying watching the games and think you and Jimmy make a good commentary team.

Thanks Supa, Connlach & H&S. I've heard from a few people who have enjoyed the service and coverage so far, which is always good to hear. I do look out for any posts about issues and sometimes the negative ones are useful to take on board, but it's also nice to hear the positive stuff too! 

Happy New Year Laurie,

Those of us who've been "attending" matches since the distant days of Kenny Sargeant's online text entries know what a good job you and Jimmy perform.

As always, with any multi-point streaming or transmission service, fault tracing should always start at the receiving end, the screen, then worked backwards to the source from there.

A classic example when Hearts TV first started five years ago, I was one of the first to Chromecast from a home office PC to my TV.  Now, most games are scheduled for 8.00am where I live so I often have breakfast during the transmission.  I suffered terribly with drop outs until I finally discovered that it was my kitchen microwave oven that was killing the cast wi-fi signal every time I switched it on.  Simple problem but a real pain to track down.

Now, there have been many problems at the source too since Hearts TV started but the service, and the commentary, has improved year by year.

For that, many thanks.

Never had any issues. Reckon Laurie and Jimmy do a great job. My telly is new which might be why I've had no bother.

I'm more bothered about the team's away performances.

Always enjoy @Laurie and Mr Sandison's commentary, have done for years. Technical issues not their problem.

Also knows where to guide you to a decent bar when in Rome.....totti love GIF by AS Roma

I assume its not on HTV, so will there be ppv and if so,are they on the naughty list?

Don't want to get a jambo fatwa taken out on me

On 31/12/2020 at 14:39, Laurie said:

The set-up

Hi Laurie - i think you probably ended up in twitter replies between myself and IanMac, Lawrence Broadie at some point but the biggest issue with Hearts TV is not you or the production. It's the content distribution element that Stream Digital do. 

Until such time that stream is increased from 2.5mbps then complaints will just carry on. I've read somewhere that the camera feeds and supposed to be +12mbps HD streams which are then mixed down to the output feed.If the feed leaving Tynecastle is 2.5mbps at the request of Stream Digital then the club need to address this. It may cost a small amount more but if the quality of the output was improved people would not complain as much. 

The cost of CDN is fairly negligible in the big picture. 

I've emailed the club about this and heard nothing. Twitter is a black hole too. 

We can do so much better on the IT side to support the work you are doing. 

23 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

I assume its not on HTV, so will there be ppv and if so,are they on the naughty list?

Don't want to get a jambo fatwa taken out on me

Audio only on HTV according the the event listing.

22 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

Audio only on HTV according the the event listing.

Thought so. Hesgoal it is then

On 12/01/2021 at 21:04, connlach said:

Any chance of the game against Alloa being on?

Just audio on Hearts TV tomorrow I'm afraid, as Alloa will have a stream option. 

15 minutes ago, Laurie said:

Just audio on Hearts TV tomorrow I'm afraid, as Alloa will have a stream option. 

Thanks for the confirmation.  Will listen to the audio instead 😀

Anyone any idea whether we can watch Tuesdays game, other than paying those snakes for ppv?

For anyone struggling to get casting working, got an update from HeartsTV help that an app will be coming in the future that should resolve the casting issues folk are seeing. In the meantime hooking an hdmi cable up to the laptop is probably the best bet 👍

The White Cockade

Laurie and Jimmy are great imo

Few issues this season but the picture quality has improved drastically over the last few years

What are the options for the game at Kirkcaldy tomorrow night?

11 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

Laurie and Jimmy are great imo

Few issues this season but the picture quality has improved drastically over the last few years

What are the options for the game at Kirkcaldy tomorrow night?

Raith will have a stream, so we'll be audio only tomorrow evening. 

I have been watching from Norway for years and love the banter between Laurie and Jimmy.  I very rarely have any issues with streaming.  My mate who is a big Aberdeen fan also commented on how impartial the lads are with their commentary. Keep up the good work.  

The White Cockade
10 hours ago, Laurie said:

Ok cheers Laurie

Probably a good thing as we seem to lose the games I can watch I must be jinxing it 😀

16 hours ago, Laurie said:

Exactly why are we getting just audio when the live pic stream is on Raith TV?

rtvlive_logo.jpg

Tuesday 26th January - 7.45pm
Hearts (Video)

1 minute ago, DesertDawg said:

Exactly why are we getting just audio when the live pic stream is on Raith TV?

rtvlive_logo.jpg

Tuesday 26th January - 7.45pm
Hearts (Video)

You have to pay for that, Raith I assume own the rights to their own home games, so if you want to watch it you need to buy it. Why would they give it to Hearts fans for free?

Couple of points/questions about the current subscriptions.

I pay the 5.99 a month and I'm largely disappointed with the amount of "exclusive content". Any videos of news or content seem to be on social media before near the heartstv site,and are far from worthwhile paying for.  

The site itself,  lacks alot.  No search feature if your looking for a specific game, interview, conference etc..  not even a category to narrow down the search. Why  not have a search feature where your subscribers can search for something without having to trawl through the pages.

Press conferences - is Brian from the BBC the only person we allow to ask questions? The same scripted boring and obvious questions asked before any game. Clearly the pre match is hugely narrowed down and never in full like other clubs offer thier subscribers. 

- Match day, nothing pre match on the day, other than the clearly forgotten video of a player or manager presser filmed days before. After match interview doesn't appear on the site until very late that night (at best)

- overall I'm just trying to be honest and give some ideas to improve the value of the product.  I'm only continuing to pay my fee to support the club, but it's also frustrating because I don't feel the fee is worth the product. 

1 hour ago, jvm32 said:

You have to pay for that, Raith I assume own the rights to their own home games, so if you want to watch it you need to buy it. Why would they give it to Hearts fans for free?

As an exchange for showing last Saturday's game and highlights from Hearts TV on Raith TV.

10 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

As an exchange for showing last Saturday's game and highlights from Hearts TV on Raith TV.

We didn't though, we were charging £18.50 to stream it PPV.

CornhillHearts

@laurie

One of the best things about the raith TV footage was their screen in screen replays.

I know it's not your area but any chance you could put forward a  request for this style for replays?

Currently our one shows a replay on screen, (sometimes the full screen banner appears randomly) when the match is going on. 

👍

The Apprentice

Is anyone having issues logging into to their PPV account? I keep getting invalid credentials despite resetting my password twice. To get around it I created a new account earlier today under a different email address and now when I’ve gone to login to buy tomorrow’s game it says invalid credentials! Fired an email off to the email address on the website but just wondered if anyone experiencing the same issue?

The Apprentice
16 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Is anyone having issues logging into to their PPV account? I keep getting invalid credentials despite resetting my password twice. To get around it I created a new account earlier today under a different email address and now when I’ve gone to login to buy tomorrow’s game it says invalid credentials! Fired an email off to the email address on the website but just wondered if anyone experiencing the same issue?

Managed to sort it! 

On 27/01/2021 at 07:51, CornhillHearts said:

@laurie

One of the best things about the raith TV footage was their screen in screen replays.

I know it's not your area but any chance you could put forward a  request for this style for replays?

Currently our one shows a replay on screen, (sometimes the full screen banner appears randomly) when the match is going on. 

👍

I'll pass that on and ask if it would be possible to do. 

18 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

Managed to sort it! 

Glad you got it sorted! ☺️

CornhillHearts
1 hour ago, Laurie said:

I'll pass that on and ask if it would be possible to do. 

Glad you got it sorted! ☺️

Thanks, appreciated👍