Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

Hopefully all goes well tonight with the stream ... I’ll be watching first half on the iPhone in the car on the drive home ( hope no cops about ) 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can’t even get sound. Just a twitter feed and no chance to play.

this is since they change the set up.

is it because I have an iPad?

1 minute ago, ozjambo said:

Working great on computer and iPad won’t let me cast to big telly so huddled away in office watching on computer

It wouldn't let me cast using the "cast symbol" on the hearts player but it cast ok using the cast option from chrome on the top right of the browser. (hope that makes sense...)

39 minutes ago, Gulpener said:

It wouldn't let me cast using the "cast symbol" on the hearts player but it cast ok using the cast option from chrome on the top right of the browser. (hope that makes sense...)

Maybe try next time  it takes too long signing out back in on another device then hope it works,  this service costs me twice as much a month as Netflix and so frustrating to use the club need to get their act together it’s no wonder people go looking for pirate streams

Hey neon 

I know you have not subscribed to hearts tv again and I understand fully why ...... but I do hope you keep posting in this thread ......

20 hours ago, 1874 said:

Hey neon 

I know you have not subscribed to hearts tv again and I understand fully why ...... but I do hope you keep posting in this thread ......

Thanks man, will try suggest to new subscribers how to improve their experience, each situation can be different.

Still a Jambo :) and here to help.

Game live on St Mirren Tv for 7 Euros. I seem to remember paying for this last season and the quality was pretty poor and may have cut out altogether during game. Anyone else pay for this and have similar result? I may just be imagining it. Don’t want to give midden the money if likely the same service. 

2 hours ago, Beave1874 said:

Game live on St Mirren Tv for 7 Euros. I seem to remember paying for this last season and the quality was pretty poor and may have cut out altogether during game. Anyone else pay for this and have similar result? I may just be imagining it. Don’t want to give midden the money if likely the same service. 

It's on hearts TV 

12 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

Think audio only according to webpage....Hope so as I've just paid Midden

Jings you’re right I just assumed it was live video I’ve just unset my alarm not paying that mob I’m working in the morning anyways 

13 minutes ago, ozjambo said:

Jings you’re right I just assumed it was live video I’ve just unset my alarm not paying that mob I’m working in the morning anyways 

you very welcome. Enjoy your sleep...

Does anyone know whether St Mirren TV has a playback option where you can watch the game later like hearts TV or is it purely live coverage only? 

Thanks

1 minute ago, jambo in iraq said:

From St Midden

Hi 

BBC are broadcasting the game and we are taking a feed from them, however, it appears they are having some technical issues which is impacting on us.

We are working with them to sort asap.

Regards,

James

Is Mirren TV basically periscope?! Absolutely awful. Cannot see a thing. 

Edit: They just confirmed usual feed not working. Ach well.

Edited by Heres Rixxy

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.
  • Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic