Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

I took out hearts world in-between the "we have the cup replay" and the "we don't have the cup reply" announcements.  Not blaming hearts for what appears another Scottish football amateur shambles.

However, I specifically got it so I could watch said cup replay...Now looking for a refund which I wouldn't imagine being an issue in the circumstances - what is the correct email address to use to request one?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did exactly the same as you tamflogel but I'm not looking for a refund, I'd just like to find out if Hearts tv are doing an audio commentary on Tuesday, unless I'm looking in the wrong place there seems to be no news on Hearts tv wether they are or are not?

If you are looking to cancel or claim a refund I'd advise emailing [email protected].

We will have audio commentary of the match though, that's a definite. 

Thanks for the reply Laurie.  And, noted re your commentary! 

cheers

Are we going to be able to watch the game tonight I wonder... it's terribly frustrating getting up at 1am, tuning into a poorly streamed game.. only the belief I am contributing to HMFC stops me from Cancelation. Please oh please can we at least have the usual crew doing the commentary.. One day soon I hope we have nothing to complain about .. HHGH

Just signed up and paid my subscription, will i be able to watch the game live today or is it just for international viewers??

Live streams are only for international viewers.

I'm sure I've probably just missed this somewhere but when will the full match be online?

After midday on the Wednesday, Hibs TV will be the same. Scottish Cup rules dictate this. 

Will there be live streaming of tomorrows game or just audio?

I checked the website

"Live audio commentary from Tannadice, available for all HeartsTV subscribers."

We don't normally get video for away games unless it's on tv

Hope you all enjoyed Donkey's return to Hearts TV in the week. Good to have him on the show, shame about the result.

I'll be on air today for the United game, audio only though I'm afraid.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Hope you all enjoyed Donkey's return to Hearts TV in the week. Good to have him on the show, shame about the result.

I'll be on air today for the United game, audio only though I'm afraid.

Do BBC Alba not allow us to share their recording anymore? I seem to recall before we had our own cameras for Hearts TV, any games with outside broadcast would be streamed through Hearts TV/World and this included Alba games they would show that evening

Do BBC Alba not allow us to share their recording anymore? I seem to recall before we had our own cameras for Hearts TV, any games with outside broadcast would be streamed through Hearts TV/World and this included Alba games they would show that evening

Think that was when Alba showed the full 90 mins as opposed to 1 hour highlights.

Wish they would still do the full 90

Geoff Kilpatrick

Is anyone else having issue with not just the comments wall but hearts tv itself today ?

Hearts tv is working fine for me

Laurie any chance you and jimmy can increase the volume of your mikes , your not to bad , but I can hardly hear jimmy , was the same last game also

Cheers Laurie

TyphoonJambo

Laurie, is there a problem with the focus tonight? Mines keeps going fuzzy every minute or two. I have missed half this half.

Laurie any chance you and jimmy can increase the volume of your mikes , your not to bad , but I can hardly hear jimmy , was the same last game also

Cheers Laurie

I think there was an issue with his volume being too low, I adjusted it in the second half and had some feedback that it was better. Hope there was an improvement, if you get something similar today just let me know - either via here or if you're on Twitter send me a tweet. 

Laurie, is there a problem with the focus tonight? Mines keeps going fuzzy every minute or two. I have missed half this half.

No issues as far as I'm aware, sounds like it may be something at your end. If it's a problem that persists though I would email the tech support, I can't offer much advice on that side I'm afraid. 

Laurie volume sounds much better and clear now . Thanks Laurie, you and jimmy keep up the wonderful entertaining work you do

Hey any chance of Hearts TV streaming the semi final of the youth cup on Tuesday as they are playing at Tynecastle???

Hey any chance of Hearts TV streaming the semi final of the youth cup on Tuesday as they are playing at Tynecastle???

Great shout.

• 4 weeks later...
Unknown user

In NY for a few days. Just want to confirm Celtic game is on Hearts TV before I subscribe.

The Hearts site confirms there will be video for international subscribers :thumbsup:

In NY for a few days. Just want to confirm Celtic game is on Hearts TV before I subscribe.

As mentioned by Smithee, we'll have full coverage of the game today on Hearts TV; video and audio for international subscribers and audio only for U.K. Subscribers.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any plans to improve camera quality for the new season? It surely cant cost too much to buy a decent camera. Our footage is worse than Livi and Raith

TyphoonJambo

Not getting anything tonight other than another apology

Not getting anything tonight other than another apology

Hi TJ, not sure what you're referring to? 

I posted an apology in reference to some of the issues we had on Friday night, if that's what you're referencing?

I do realise that it's frustrating and there are still some technical issues that we need to completely iron out, however this is our first full season of doing our own coverage and there are still elements we need to work on. 

It was a big step forward for the likes of Hearts, Hibs and Aberdeen to move into this sort of territory as until recently it was only Celtic and Rangers who provided video broadcasts as well as audio to their fans via their own cameras/systems. 

Are Hearts TV covering the Youth cup final 27th April Hearts v Motherwell ?

It is live on bbc alba if that helps

• 2 weeks later...
TyphoonJambo

If I cancel my subscription during the close season, how much cash am I actually taking away from the club?

DesertDawg

Incredibly poor stream today.  Unwatchable.

Problems at the source?

I'm in Holyrood and the service today is rank rotten. I could hit the re-load every 5 seconds!!!!!!!!!! Not good enough. I have tried IE and Firefox as both are the same I assume

the problem is not at my end. Still no reply to my e-mail for help to Hearts.

Hearts need to dump the jokers who produce HeartsTV.  The Raith stream Wednesday night was excellent, and their crew is all-volunteer.  Zero reason to be paying a third party company for this absolute pish.

DesertDawg

The comparison with Raith TV is valid.  Better quality of picture, better camera angle and continous streaming without interruption.  Is it too hard for somebody to take a drive over the bridge to Kirkcaldy to see how they do it?  It needs to be done now as I believe Raith laid a cable under the turf last summer to get the better camera angle. 

Audio has been piss poor today too. Now bored refreshing the page every minute or two. I've been a subscriber for a few years now and this is as bad as its ever been :down:

Audio has been piss poor today too. Now bored refreshing the page every minute or two. I've been a subscriber for a few years now and this is as bad as its ever been :down:

I watched the game from abroad today and both the audio and video was ok.

TyphoonJambo

Absolutely bloody eye watteringly awful today. Black screens then they change a cable.still black screens then, in the second half, constant loss of focus. Can we get the team that run Raith TV to take over, very, very poor today

I'm having no problems at all with hearts tv , perfect picture perfect quality and really good commentary ........

Not quite sure what all the complaining is about

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.
  • Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic