*JKB Christmas Cracker 2018 is underway!* 12 days of prizes. Don't forget to renew your subs if you want to take part... PM admin if you need help. Read more... ×
BM1874

Hearts TV thread.. Q's and A's here.

Sharky999
On 03/12/2018 at 20:52, BM1874 said:

Confirmation for those with an international subscription of what’s available up to and including the end of 2018

St Johnstone - Audio only

motherwell - video

livingston - video (live on BT sport in uk)

aberdeen - video (same suppliers, might be red tv commentary)

hamilton - video

hibs - video (live on sky ‘old firm tv’ sports in uk)

worth noting that St Johnstone have almost 0 online presence and that’s a contributing factor, game is scheduled to be on BBC Alba “as live” at 10pm on Wednesday night but (as Laurie has stated above)no video for Hearts TV is most likely to be asking for a fortune to show it as the Away team.

cheers folka

Thanks mate thats very helpful 👍

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:32, strophic said:

Someone not so long ago mentioned watching on the fire tv through its browser. Is there a trick to that? I can't get to the login link on either firefox or silk because on the TV you can't scroll down the left hand nav bar..

I use silk browser on the fire stick/box. From memory, I need to go to the international TV & login via that, then navigate to match.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
On ‎02‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:32, strophic said:

Someone not so long ago mentioned watching on the fire tv through its browser. Is there a trick to that? I can't get to the login link on either firefox or silk because on the TV you can't scroll down the left hand nav bar..

I use silk browser on the fire stick/box. From memory, I need to go to the international TV & login via that, then navigate to match.

DesertDawg

Run either of the browsers and navigate to the Hearts TV page.  Run a video clip which will bring up the login screen after the first 30 seconds.  I'll be interested to know what results you get with Firefox as I just get an error page. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
4 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

Run either of the browsers and navigate to the Hearts TV page.  Run a video clip which will bring up the login screen after the first 30 seconds.  I'll be interested to know what results you get with Firefox as I just get an error page. 

I used firefox, but it had a black bar at the bottom of the screen, that I couldn't get rid off. Couldn't ever get the full picture.

Tried silk and never had a problem.

DesertDawg

Neonjambo got Hearts TV via Firefox to work on his PC with Adobe Shockwave installed but I doubt that's possible with an Amazon Fire Stick

Good stream today .. zero issues my end 

DesertDawg

Same here.  Flawless today.

Just a couple of minor niggles.  If we're going to have first half highlights at half time, give the commentary duo a monitor so that they can add a voice over.  Likewise, give them a monitor for replays so that we don't get them speculating about decisions that we can see several times and from two angles.

Oh, and PLEASE get somebody to deliver Jimmy's half time pie.  It's getting to be a bit tedious hearing how he has to run around to the main stand and back again.  In any case, what's wrong with the pies on sale in the Wheatfield stand? 

TypoonJambo
On 09/12/2018 at 04:06, DesertDawg said:

Same here.  Flawless today.

Just a couple of minor niggles.  If we're going to have first half highlights at half time, give the commentary duo a monitor so that they can add a voice over.  Likewise, give them a monitor for replays so that we don't get them speculating about decisions that we can see several times and from two angles.

Oh, and PLEASE get somebody to deliver Jimmy's half time pie.  It's getting to be a bit tedious hearing how he has to run around to the main stand and back again.  In any case, what's wrong with the pies on sale in the Wheatfield stand? 

Agreed, re the pies. Surely there must be the ability to deliver two coffees and two pies. Chances are well soon hear Jimmy having a coronary on line.

DesertDawg

Ignoring the pitch performance the video stream was excellent again last night.  Audio was a bit unbalanced with too much crowd noise.  No nonsense about half time pies so I guess they were served to the commentary crew.

I can’t even comment... I’m still crying at that display!

neonjambo

Thankfully I was tucked up in bed, couldn't believe it when I got up yesterday.

Laurie
17 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

Ignoring the pitch performance the video stream was excellent again last night.  Audio was a bit unbalanced with too much crowd noise.  No nonsense about half time pies so I guess they were served to the commentary crew.

Alas, no such luxuries in Livi - I had to buy Jimbo a pie pre-match, although it did look affy tasty (nice chicken curry number)

In terms of crowd noise we were right in amongst the Hearts fans and a few were quite vociferous, so I'm guessing you maybe picked them up at times. 

Friday night was tough, probably the most difficult experience I've had as a Hearts fan doing commentary - the last 18 minutes were anyway. 

DesertDawg

It showed Laurie, it definitely showed.

I've only been to Livvy's ground once, when Roman Bednar scored the winner near the end in a 3-2 win, and the pies were good then too.

So, what's the problem with getting Jimmy's half time pie served in the Wheatfield stand?