Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

I normally watch Hearts TV via my iPad.  Recently I have only been getting a black screen for live videos.  When black screen I cannot access menu or highlights.  During non-game time I can access without any problem.

No problem with iPhone except screen size.

Anyone face similar problem?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

I normally watch Hearts TV via my iPad.  Recently I have only been getting a black screen for live videos.  When black screen I cannot access menu or highlights.  During non-game time I can access without any problem.

No problem with iPhone except screen size.

Anyone face similar problem?

Try the back up player option , are you streaming to a tv ? , I had that issue a few weeks back streaming from my iPhone to tv , works fine for me now though .. 

36 minutes ago, 1874 said:

Try the back up player option , are you streaming to a tv ? , I had that issue a few weeks back streaming from my iPhone to tv , works fine for me now though .. 

Sorry but just a black screen during game coverage.  Not able to get menu or backup video.

• 2 weeks later...

15 hours ago, gorgieroar said:

Why is hearts tv not available in southern ireland as its available in all other eu countries 

That's a really good question.  I suggest that you email Phil Turnbull here,  [email protected] for an answer.

2 hours ago, ChrisTucker said:

Hey, we need Hearts vs Rangers tickets.

Can you help us? We are from Germany. We are fans of the Coach 🙂

Many greetings

image.png.6e0d15c4616b53ebae5e90c460dfc2d9.png

If you go on our Ticket website and register you should be able to buy them. If not, you may need a purchase history. I don’t imagine it selling out so you should have time. https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/ 

11 hours ago, Dayman said:

If you go on our Ticket website and register you should be able to buy them. If not, you may need a purchase history. I don’t imagine it selling out so you should have time. https://www.eticketing.co.uk/heartofmidlothian/ 

Unfortunately, new registrations cannot order tickets. Category A game. Is there another way to get tickets?? 

Many greetings 😃

Chris, ask the question on the main site you might get lucky. If a season ticket holder can't attend. Think you'll have to prove your not rangers fans though. Good luck. 

1 hour ago, ChrisTucker said:

Unfortunately, new registrations cannot order tickets. Category A game. Is there another way to get tickets?? 

Many greetings 😃

I think you could buy a ticket for airdrie. It’s not going to be anywhere near a sell out. Buy a few of the cheapest you can in the seats that no one else it’s touching, wait till after the airdrie game and you should be able to buy them 

Just now, WageThief said:

Must be either a new camera or a new operator!!

Yup should let him know the lense must face the pitch.

I like that we have replays but wish they would choose better times to cut away also.

Just now, neonjambo said:

Yup should let him know the lense must face the pitch.

I like that we have replays but wish they would choose better times to cut away also.

The zoom function on a video camera must be like the accelerator pedal on a car for a new driver.  Some crazy zooming in and out, even earlier in the half.

Yeah they could've been caught out on another day (missing goals while replaying chances).  

To be fair, for once, Laurie did mention that the camera crew were having problems which they did seem to get resolved after the gantry shots on 62 mins.  :surprised:

Agree with all the camera issues post , also does anyone else have blurred edges with the picture from the camera.. I had very blurred edges today , direct point was ok , but the edges of the screen/camera were very blurred .. strange ....

Can't say that I noticed that but it could have been connected with the equipment problem that they were having after half time.  

55 minutes ago, 1874 said:

Agree with all the camera issues post , also does anyone else have blurred edges with the picture from the camera.. I had very blurred edges today , direct point was ok , but the edges of the screen/camera were very blurred .. strange ....

Yes, I thought the edges were blurred today, especially on the right.

On 18/01/2020 at 11:27, Gulpener said:

Yes, I thought the edges were blurred today, especially on the right.

I didn't have any blurring on my picture yesterday and there isn't any on the highlights either.  Indicates that it might have been an Internet signal problem in some areas.

5 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

I didn't have any blurring on my picture yesterday and there isn't any on the highlights either.  Indicates that it might have been an Internet signal problem in some areas.

Maybe desert , we did have a bit of a snow storm going on in Ottawa at the time ...

2 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Anyone else hearing nothing? 

Worked fine for me apart from Laurie sounding a bit bored.

Yet again, 20p Productions.

I wish Ann would watch just one game on Hearts TV, as opposed to the best seat in the house every home game, then she might have an idea of how Mickey Mouse it is.

1 hour ago, Coolio said:

Yet again, 20p Productions.

I wish Ann would watch just one game on Hearts TV, as opposed to the best seat in the house every home game, then she might have an idea of how Mickey Mouse it is.

working perfect for me?

Fortunately, the audio was up and running just in time for the kick off.  Just as well as we'd have missed this quip when Boyce was called offside just before he scored.

"Jimmy, what’s that noise from the main stand?”  “Oh, it’s the poor wee linesman over there getting some really clear instructions from the Hearts‘ fans.”  😂

On ‎01‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 16:04, grumpyespana said:

I cannie get it at all guys.

I dinnie know what I did but I managed to get the game after all lol.

9 hours ago, grumpyespana said:

I dinnie know what I did but I managed to get the game after all lol.

All's well that ends well.  😏

On another note, I guess that we have no video or audio from Falkirk on Saturday?  

Worthing Jambo
4 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

All's well that ends well.  😏

On another note, I guess that we have no video or audio from Falkirk on Saturday?  

Live on BBC Scotland so may be a 👍 across the pond.

Tks. 

Have to dig out a dodgy stream somewhere then.  Regular channels have no contract with BBC Scotland.

Worthing Jambo
3 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

Tks. 

Have to dig out a dodgy stream somewhere then.  Regular channels have no contract with BBC Scotland.

Do Hearts TV not normally pick up a televised feed?

2 hours ago, Worthing Jambo said:

Do Hearts TV not normally pick up a televised feed?

Not if there's no facility for their equipment link.  

If Laurie looks in then he may be able to update you on the Falkirk game.  Might be licencing issues too.

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.
  • Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic