Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

The feed on St Mirren TV is shocking!

I don't really understand the criticism of Hearts TV as it works perfectly for me, it's a fantastic service IMO.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again from St Midden 

Refunds are being issued to anyone who has paid for today’s stream. We apologise for issued caused.

Regards,

James

Rudi the Cocker Spaniel

Hi, Can anyone help with a problem I've been having for a  number of months. When a match is not on I can log in (separately) to Hearts TV on LG TV, Samsung tablet or Samsung phone and watch videos. But when a match is being streamed the tv shows a black screen, the tablet shows a twitter feed, only the phone will stream the match. It's the same wifi and I'm based in Spain. Many thanks.

5 hours ago, Max51 said:

Hi, Can anyone help with a problem I've been having for a  number of months. When a match is not on I can log in (separately) to Hearts TV on LG TV, Samsung tablet or Samsung phone and watch videos. But when a match is being streamed the tv shows a black screen, the tablet shows a twitter feed, only the phone will stream the match. It's the same wifi and I'm based in Spain. Many thanks.

Best to stream from the phone to the tv 

1 hour ago, 1874 said:

Best to stream from the phone to the tv 

I’ve been mirroring from my iPad thru Apple TV onto big telly using safari, has worked magnificently until recently where it seems that Hearts tv is somehow blocking me from doing this, watched hibs game on you tube and Aberdeen game on the iMac huddled away. 

1 hour ago, ozjambo said:

I’ve been mirroring from my iPad thru Apple TV onto big telly using safari, has worked magnificently until recently where it seems that Hearts tv is somehow blocking me from doing this, watched hibs game on you tube and Aberdeen game on the iMac huddled away. 

thats basically my preferred way of watching , stream from iphone to either apple tv or my samsung smart tv ....... both have worked great for me 

4 hours ago, 1874 said:

thats basically my preferred way of watching , stream from iphone to either apple tv or my samsung smart tv ....... both have worked great for me 

Well my iPhone or iPad won't look for anything apart from Apple TV since iOS 6, before that it would connect to anything even my firestick. 

Rudi the Cocker Spaniel

I can mirror to the TV but the mobile always has a control panel showing which is irritating. I've fixed the tablet issue; at the bottom of the Chrome home page the location was listed as London (even though I'm in Spain). Playing around with the location settings fixed the issue. LG tv still shows black screen so any suggestions welcome.

Edited by Max51

Just noticed this comment from across the road, as Hearts use the same provider hopefully casting issues will be a thing of the past soon.

"Just to say that the option to control stream quality and the "casting" button were available on the primary stream on Saturday, so thanks to Kenny & Sports Media for their interventions. top%20marks.gif

It'd be good to eventually have the same on the backup stream (now that you know how to do it greengrin2.gif). "

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, twjambo said:

Did anyone get their money back from the St Mirren “TV” people. I mailed them with not reply. 

Got mines automatically today. 

On 26/09/2019 at 04:57, Gulpener said:

It wouldn't let me cast using the "cast symbol" on the hearts player but it cast ok using the cast option from chrome on the top right of the browser. (hope that makes sense...)

Great advice got a result tonight let's hope jambos get the same 

JamboBannon10

Anyone else having a lot of issues today? My subscription seems to have been cancelled, tried to re-subscribe and i only have the option to use world "world pay". Trying to enter my card details into this doesn't appear to work, i notice it has a section which says "Payment terms and conditions go here".... Also using the contact us button doesn't work it returns a 500 server error. Seems like some serious quality issues with the new hearts tv

Just a little heads up .. if you are using a mobile phone to stream , remember to scroll right down the page to get the live match option ... I’ve made that mistake.. 

I had issues yesterday, I had to switch from my usual chrome based browser to a firefox one.  Although it may have just been a separate issue that was sorted in the time it took me to switch browser.

3 hours ago, WageThief said:

I had issues yesterday, I had to switch from my usual chrome based browser to a firefox one.  Although it may have just been a separate issue that was sorted in the time it took me to switch browser.

Not a separate issue.........was the same the whole game.  I had the same problem as you but I didn't switch over to Firefox and should have. Won't do that again!

• 2 weeks later...

Picture quality was good but, yes, several signal interruptions causing picture break up and loss, especially early on.

Oh, incidentally, it's a lot more fun in the new stand!  The noise was immense as the entire stand jumped to its' feet when Mulrany crossed for Halkett's 92nd minute equaliser against Aberdeen and again after the 3-0 shoot out.

I enjoyed today's game back home on streaming video, even with a 4.00am start in Arizona, but it's just not the same.   :rolleyes4:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
2 hours ago, JamboTron2 said:

Any potential video links for Livi today? 

website has it listed as a live fixture. Presumably we’ll have livi commentary? 

edit: scrap that just read small print, audio only 👎

Edited by Steve_Jersey_HMFC

3 hours ago, JamboTron2 said:

Any potential video links for Livi today? 

Went on the Livingston site, looks as if they have not had a tv package since 2017.

1 hour ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

website has it listed as a live fixture. Presumably we’ll have livi commentary? 

edit: scrap that just read small print, audio only 👎

You had me excited for a second there!!! Audio it is then.😞

1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Is the game live on Hearts TV tonight?

It says it is, however you often find out last minute that it won't be getting broadcast so just keep an eye out

Mr God Awful Ugly

It don't suppose there is much chance of catching it in some Jambo friendly little corner in Torremolinos?

Anyone know of any possible bars?

32 minutes ago, cruzabic said:

It says it is, however you often find out last minute that it won't be getting broadcast so just keep an eye out

Nonsense

20 minutes ago, Sharky999 said:

Nonsense

Nonsense? 

Literally the st mirren and Livingston games within the last 2 weeks? 

Happens all the time so keep your "nonsense" comment to yourself.

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.
  • Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic