Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.

BM1874

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DesertDawg

• Neon

• Laurie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DesertDawg said:

Back up.  I just don't get this last minute nonsense. :yadayada:

Maybe we will get the managers pre-match conference after the match.

:muggy:

Yes in spain and signed up international package, used it last season but cancelled at the end of the summer, signed up again on thursday. I can log into my account but cant access or see any live game

Edited by richiehmfc

CloustonHMFC

Dunno how everyone always has so many problems with Hearts TV, I’ve been using it since I moved to Austria in November and, with the exception of a Dundee game, I’ve have absolutely no issues. 

After a stuttering start to the stream , it ended up being a ok stream for me in Canada , streamed from my iPhone to Apple TV ...... 

Dario,

If you didn't get the unexpected speed check and Hearts badge screens 3 minutes before K.O. today then you were watching a different stream.  Once the match started though, I agree, today's stream was excellent with very good HD definition I guess all of this because because it was a feed from TV Alba?

It really disappoints me that the manager does not have the bottle to do a Hearts tv after match interview when we get beat or draw. We pay money for this service to keep in touch with everything HMFC. It would be nice to hear his reaction and understand what went wrong in his opinion. If it is too raw at the time, do it later!

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

When I go to the live match section a payment box appears, yet in the my account section it confirms I’m paid up for this month... 

Getting this message, have logged in and out and I am subscribed to HeartsTV.

Had an issue like this before and really starting to piss me off.

Select payment method:
  • International Monthly

• Description: International Monthly

• Billing Period: monthly

• Price: £12.99

• International Yearly

• Description: International Yearly

• Billing Period: yearly

• Price: £120.00

Have a promo code?

Just now, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

When I go to the live match section a payment box appears, yet in the my account section it confirms I’m paid up for this month... 

I am the same. Paid up to October.

Very annoying, I’ve emailed them to ask what’s going on , but no reply yet , and match has started .... shocking hearts tv 

TyphoonJambo

They say are working on it, this is bloody amateurish!! Every bloody week another issue

I got the video of the colts game goals then after that ended I got the subscription message.  Looks like yet another example of last minute connections without any testing.  Nothing back from support either.

Hopeless.

I notice it says undefined index:ticket    in the top right when you refresh the page,

still a joke, price hike no Levein interview last week no game so far this week.

Always the last to be thought of and at 3 bloody am.

1 minute ago, 1874 said:

Just got a reply , it’s a issue there working on , only happened when event went live they say ...

That means that they never tested it until going live. 

This nonsense has been going on since the service first started and Bill's right......they're asking for more money for a poorer service..

"At present there is an issue with the site which is being worked on. We are working to have this restored asap.

Unfortunately the issue only happened once the event went live.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards

Hearts TV Support"

28 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

This commentary is appalling.

Thankfully the stream has been perfect since coming back up.

Mickey Stewart Chip on shoulder and that other muppet Steven Craigan?  despises us.

Much better showing this week from the teams last two outings, Connor Washington looks lively, some of Irvings passes have been immense.

Peirera a little shaky but little to do, just hope is better than the last Peirera we had

I’m going to cancel my subscription. I find it to stressful to, never knowing if it is going to work, fiddling around for 50 odd minutes trying to get it to work. 

41 minutes ago, twjambo said:

I’m going to cancel my subscription. I find it to stressful to, never knowing if it is going to work, fiddling around for 50 odd minutes trying to get it to work. 

Can’t really blame you ..... any idea why we didn’t get Laurie on commentary??

I'd guess that it was due to the BT feed setup at Fir Park but some kind of explanation before the game would have been welcome.

8 hours ago, DesertDawg said:

I'd guess that it was due to the BT feed setup at Fir Park but some kind of explanation before the game would have been welcome.

dont think so since they were asking for payment, seems like a system fault rather than a broadcast fault. Either way Hearts TV is a mess tbh, £13 quid a month for an unreliable service with little and poor content is a joke. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Hearts TV/ppv thread.. Q's and A's here.
  • Maple Leaf unpinned this topic
  • davemclaren pinned this topic