Wilson

****ing loves The Hearts.  

Winner of the best 5-1 ever as well:

Looks like Rangers are one by one getting rid of the big earners from the McCoist era.  Would not be surprised to see Bell leave at some point soon.

Good luck to him, top bloke, great captain and grew into a very good defender for us

The rangers back line looks ok with tavernier, kiernan, Wilson and Wallace (with wilson looking like the weak link) but letting go of so many players has left them with no defensive cover, I'm struggling to think of another defender in their squad, whilst they've started better than last season I'm not convinced they have the depth to put distance between themselves and the pack and i don't think they'll do anything in the cups

Ended up being a Tynecastle legend and truly does love the hearts.

Will be interesting to see where he goes, as tartofmidlothian says I'm thinking St Mirren as I still think he has something to offer and they will be desperate to get into the playoffs this season

Loves the hertz, Scottish cup winning captain & hates the hubs.

That'll do for me. Wish him all the best.

Everyone's favourite Irish journalist is suggesting these exits are needed to fund the loan "stars". Plausible.

If he stays in scotland killie wouldn't be a bad shout, would probably improve that defence

if he goes there it will be only if he has no other options

Everyone's favourite Irish journalist is suggesting these exits are needed to fund the loan "stars". Plausible.

I think they will be making payments (up front?) to the players to cancel the contracts, so maybe there is some cash floating around Ibrox for that purpose?

If they continue to get full houses, they will be making more money due to the higher cost of ticket sales outside of season tickets.  It's the perfect scenario for King - with the season tickets not reaching the level he stated was needed to show fans commitment to the club, he can sit on his hands.   Meantime he's actually making extra cash due to the sell out crowds.

Or maybe they are delaying payments to the freed guys, confident of another admin.  Who knows?

Anyhow, would expect Zal to chase the money, which maybe rules out St Mirren and Killie, no?

Malinga the Swinga

Bomb scare

your lack of football knowledge shines through. Great captain and leader of players.

your lack of football knowledge shines through. Great captain and leader of players.

All about opinions. Yours obviously outweighs others.

The 'bombscare' comments really make me cringe.

Yes, Zal had his moments but the good he did far,far outweighed the bad.

A terrific Hearts captain.

Watt-Zeefuik

Absolutely screams Killie, but Locke may be on such a short leash at this point that he won't be allowed to bring him in.

letsalllaughathobos

Real hearts legend not a bad word said after departure when I bet he could open a healfy can of worms about the goings on at hearts during his time,

Hero zal

******* loves The Hearts.

He despises the vermin shite.

:jjyay:

I hope Zal got a decent pay off...

Would be wonderful if they have had to pay him to leave and empty their bank account that wee bit more.

Absolutely screams Killie, but Locke may be on such a short leash at this point that he won't be allowed to bring him in.

Big risk for a club in free fall given that he has crashed and burned at his last 2 clubs in lower divisions.

I'd imagine he will go back to Lithuania. He'll probably do ok there.

The big man was immense in the cup tie up at St Johnstone in the run up to cup final! We were rotten but he Held us together that night,threw his body in front of everything and scored late on to take us through.will always stick iny mind, Legend in my eyes

Love Big Zal. He loves the Hearts and hates the hibs PHM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hates the shite. Laughs his ****** off at the haters. Top gadge of the very highest top gadge order. Haters GTF.

This "Haters" patter is pretty infantile.

He did a good enough job although was incredibly error prone.

He was also incredibly well remunerated relative to his ability by our imbecilic former owner.

******* loves The Hearts.

Is there still footage of him giving the Hibs fans the Carsten Jancker signal?

Clerry Jambo

Legend.

Toy car pic anyone?

Funny was thinking about same pic but a bit like Zal's passes misplaced it!!

I'll be very surprised if the Kilmarnock board let Locke sign anybody.

Nailed it.

Archived