jambos that travelled through

tufty_club

well done to those who travelled thorugh there was a large travelling support tonight 3000 id guess

the penalty looked stonewall to me (biased - maybe :) )

result was fair

nade looked dangerous

all the best

tufty

well done to those who travelled thorugh there was a large travelling support tonight 3000 id guess

result was fair

Nade looked dangerous

all the best

tufty

Aye you well fans love "dark boys" dont you? You lot seem to get rather excited when one of them is on the ball eh?

:mad:

result was fair

Nade looked dangerous

all the best

tufty

Sorry but what's a dark boy. He looks black to me.

Fair result...one shot on target from a dubious penalty.

Sorry but what's a dark boy. He looks black to me.

Fair result...one shot on target from a dubious penalty.

One of my mates is a Well fan and he text me, he agreed that both teams were not good tonight, just we were worse, didnt disagree with me when I said the penalty was never one.

Aye you well fans love "dark boys" dont you? You lot seem to get rather excited when one of them is on the ball eh?

:mad:

sorry my man never meant to offend il change it

result was fair

the dark boy u brought on in 2nd half looked dangerous nade?

all the best

tufty

Oh dear.

The Old Tolbooth

Never a penalty! The ball played the player, AND it was on the refs blind side but he nearly fell over himself doing bloody cartwheels running and pointing to the spot! It was a pathetic decision!

Banks had nothing to do the rest of the game and Motherwell were every bit as bad as we were in the 1st half!

I'm sick of being shafted by bent refs :mad:

Nelly Terraces

result was fair

nade looked dangerous

all the best

tufty

Take it you are disgusted with your diving and acting players? Who with their disgraceful antics were besmirching the hagriographised memory of 'Saint' Phil the member of the 'extended Celtic family' O'Donnell?

I had the biggest pair of ******s ever behind me

I bet they post on here too

Also what a ***** the ginger "assistant supervisor" was , kicked out some boys for standing and having a flag and got upset when called a ginger ***** and tried to set the **** on people

How do you then work out it was a fair result

Click here for full stats- read Well shots on target=0

Surely the strike that hit the back of the net has to be counted as a shot on target....take your point though. Well' were every bit as awful as us over the piece and neither team really deserved to go through after that performance.

I was there with my mates tonight , nothing up front in 1st half...bit better in 2nd half , had the chances just wasnt to be our night.

Weakest link in the team we were talking about is Goncalves, Nade's performance was the best I seen him play since his 1st game for the club.

loveofthegame
Surely the strike that hit the back of the net has to be counted as a shot on target....take your point though. Well' were every bit as awful as us over the piece and neither team really deserved to go through after that performance.

It was a penalty but yeah what i meant was outwith the pen. Poor game that we should have at least drawn, if not snuck 2nd half.

Not that it matters though, we're oot for another year. Very disappointing when all i've got left to cheer is Rangers against Hibs in the next round, to get those daft delusional *****s out an' all

I was there with my mates tonight , nothing up front in 1st half...bit better in 2nd half , had the chances just wasnt to be our night.

Weakest link in the team we were talking about is Goncalves, Nade's performance was the best I seen him play since his 1st game for the club.

Goncalves was pish the rest were crap....Nade get's 6:dribble:

Miko just didn't look interested. What annoyed me was when he started a good run down the left and then just kicked the ball out of play. Hopeless and doesn't have enough quality for the SPL. Had a pish view but Nade looked like to had something to offer when he came on, I think he should start against Aberdeen. Velicka looked strong even tracking back to tackle on some occasions. There are too many average players in that team and that is why we are 10th in the league. Neilson, Goncalves, Miko are just not up to scratch and Romanov should be looking to bring in a better quality of player. Oh and another thing, we are missing the experience of Fysass, Janni, Pressley etc in that team and missing the quality of Kingston.

We_are_the_Hearts

The worst player was STEWART. Appalling delivery, should never be allowed near a free kick again. COme back soon Larry Kingston!

Never a penalty! The ball played the player, AND it was on the refs blind side but he nearly fell over himself doing bloody cartwheels running and pointing to the spot! It was a pathetic decision!

Banks had nothing to do the rest of the game and Motherwell were every bit as bad as we were in the 1st half!

I'm sick of being shafted by bent refs :mad:

What exactly is the rule behind it? Had a quick look on the SFA site but on't have time I need to leave now.

It was definately a handball, but the player (think it might have been Berra, happened to quickly)was diving in for a challenge and the ball was struck against his arm. Not intentional, nothing he could really do about it. But on the other hand if your arms are not by your side and the ball hits it then its usually a free kick or penalty.

Could someone please enlighten me? Cheers

The worst player was STEWART. Appalling delivery, should never be allowed near a free kick again. COme back soon Larry Kingston!

Stewart, Miko, Chesney, Velicka, Palazuelos and Goncalves were all pretty poor last night.

result was fair

nade looked dangerous

all the best

tufty

B@st@rds like you make me sick, i cannot believe you actually put 'dark boy' in your initial comments, away and go back to your slums you low-life sc um.

Spitonastranger

result was fair

nade looked dangerous

all the best

tufty

result was fair my E$?R?, you had one shot on goal and that was a refs penalty, your fans are aslo a disgrace,:dribble:

I don't really think we deserved to go through but I struggle to see how Motherwell merited the win. They got a fairly dubious pen and did next to nothing other than that.

The Old Tolbooth
What exactly is the rule behind it? Had a quick look on the SFA site but on't have time I need to leave now.

It was definately a handball, but the player (think it might have been Berra, happened to quickly)was diving in for a challenge and the ball was struck against his arm. Not intentional, nothing he could really do about it. But on the other hand if your arms are not by your side and the ball hits it then its usually a free kick or penalty.

Could someone please enlighten me? Cheers

It has to be deliberate handball, the hand has to play the ball, however because the player had no chance of getting his hand out of the way, the ball (imo) played the hand. I had a very clear view of it and I'm certain that his hand wasnt raised high enough for it to be deemed deliberate, however would like to see a replay of it to be certain as Iggy didnt complain about it.

It has to be deliberate handball, the hand has to play the ball, however because the player had no chance of getting his hand out of the way, the ball (imo) played the hand. I had a very clear view of it and I'm certain that his hand wasnt raised high enough for it to be deemed deliberate, however would like to see a replay of it to be certain as Iggy didnt complain about it.

He had his hand up like he wanted to go to the toilet, so I think it is a fair enough penalty.

At the game I was raging, but changed my view after seeing the TV!

The Old Tolbooth
He had his hand up like he wanted to go to the toilet, so I think it is a fair enough penalty.

At the game I was raging, but changed my view after seeing the TV!

Fair enough Coco, I was right at the top of the upper tier and its probably harder to see from that height.

It was the refs reaction that got me, he almost skipped with glee then nearly tripped over himself whilst shooting in his pants when running and pointing to the spot.

never a pen, same thing happened on monday night in the liverpool game no pen.

the ref was just waiting on any excuse to give one.

dirty cheating barstewards.......:mad:

result was fair

nade looked dangerous

all the best

tufty

I didn't see the hand ball or whatever it was so I can't comment. In terms of play and chances the result was not fair. Apart form a 15-20 minute spell in the first half Motherwell's contribution was negligible. Hearts huffed and puffed but laced the final ball.

Motherwell did not even deserve a draw. I can see Motherwell dropping down the league.

Cheers for the responses to my question guys.

Still conused though, will need to see the incident again.

Agree with Springheadhearts that we would never have got that decision.

And i can see Hearts dropping out of the league, they're rotten. :)

The points difference between Hearts and Motherwell will be less at the end of the season than it is now.

And it is not nice to come on to our forum and say nasty things like that.

How did you think 'the dark boy' done when he came on?

Aye, must be nice to be able to win games without having a shot on goal, eh?

I won't laugh too hard when the erse drops out of your team and your manager gets his inevitable better offer. Jog along....

high five steelman :thumbs_up::food-smiley-004:

all those saying we didnt cause problems after we scored - because we didnt have to. looking forward to seeing the penalty incident again at the time i thot it was a stonewaller.

high five steelman :thumbs_up::food-smiley-004:

all those saying we didnt cause problems after we scored - because we didnt have to. looking forward to seeing the penalty incident again at the time i thot it was a stonewaller.

kkk_wants_u.png

Take it you are disgusted with your diving and acting players? Who with their disgraceful antics were besmirching the hagriographised memory of 'Saint' Phil the member of the 'extended Celtic family' O'Donnell?

il ignore ur pop at us and o'donnell but hearts fans lecturing other fans on diving and cheating? laughable, think miko. almost as laughable as when you start having a go at other teams attendances

Archived