Fear the walking dead

Better call Saul

...a bit disco

classic movie ...going back a bit now ha

loved the bit wyoth the stick through the eye seemed amazing back then but looks cheesy done when watching now

The eye bit was gruesome back then but a zombie paggering a shark? Brilliant!

...a bit disco

Is this a movie aye? 

An 80s classic!

Originally banned as a video nasty.

• 3 weeks later...
Say What Again

Anyone watched the past 2 episodes on AMC.

Absolute bollocks. One more episode like this and I'm jacking it in.

I think you've sealed it for me mate. I only watch TWD now out of habit, I'm a little bored with it. That's why I didn't bother to start watching Fear - though I would have watched it had it gotten rave reviews.

Along with the folk on the thread saying its tripe, the fact that you love TWD and are a self-confessed zombie fan, and you're thinking of sacking it, tells me not to even bother.

Edited by Say What Again

chester copperpot

I think you've sealed it for me mate. I only watch TWD now out of habit, I'm a little bored with it. That's why I didn't bother to start watching Fear - though I would have watched it had it gotten rave reviews.

Along with the folk on the thread saying its tripe, the fact that you love TWD and are a self-confessed zombie fan, and you're thinking of sacking it, tells me not to even bother.

I quite enjoyed the first 2 which makes the latest one even more disappointing. I just can't get into any of the characters or stuff.

The new Z nation tho. So bad that it's brilliant!

Edited by chester copperpot

Better call Saul

Anyone watched the past 2 episodes on AMC.

Absolute bollocks. One more episode like this and I'm jacking it in.

I have gave up on it !

luckyBatistuta

I've been enjoying it as I wanted a slow build up. Didn't want it to be...someone is infected and one episode later the whole planet almost has it. I have to admit though, that the last episode was truly awful.

Better call Saul

I've been enjoying it as I wanted a slow build up. Didn't want it to be...someone is infected and one episode later the whole planet almost has it. I have to admit though, that the last episode was truly awful.

I must admit I'm toiling to keep interest here. None of the cast can act for shit. Everybody is just too calm too its complete pish.

You would think by the amount of zombie attention out there someone would do it right either on a film or on a short series of 5 episodes Fear of the walking dead has taken zombie hype to a new low IMO

I was getting to like the idea on how "I am legend " was going with that story line i.e how it started ..people being evacuated ..although the ending was pish

Jesus I am not easily pleased

Say What Again

For any fans, AMC have announced a 16 part (though each of them is only a minute long) Fear The Walking Dead web-series.

http://comicbook.com/2015/09/28/amc-announces-fear-the-walking-dead-flight-462-web-series/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_707683

AMC has revealed new details about its upcoming airplane based web-series in the world of Fear The Walking Dead.

"Flight 462" will be the title of the 16-part in-flight zombie drama. The series will begin October 4, the night of Fear The Walking Dead's finale, and air as promos with each subsequent episode of The Walking Dead, which begins its sixth season the following week. Each episode will be less than a minute long.

Fear The Walking Dead: Flight 462 tells the story of a group of passengers aboard a commercial airplane during the earliest moments of the outbreak.  Over the course of the series, the plane and the lives of its passengers are put in jeopardy once they discover an infected traveler. The series is written by L. Signorino and Mike Zunic and directed by ?Fear? director of photography Michael McDonough.

One character from Flight 462 will join the cast of Fear The Walking Dead in its second season next year. 

?Flight 462 is a great extension of the world of Fear and will engage fans across multiple platforms with another riveting story set at the start of the fall of civilization,? said Joel Stillerman, president of original programming and development for AMC and SundanceTV.  ?We are thrilled to be collaborating with Dave Erickson and David Wiener on another piece of original content. Watching how they'll bring one of these new characters to the second season of Fear will be really exciting for viewers to follow.?

In Fear The Walking Dead's third episode, "The Dog," Nick (Frank Dillane) noticed a plane flying overhead. Perhaps it was Flight 462. 

Edited by Say What Again

chester copperpot

I watched the 5th one today and it's just done enough to get me to watch the finale next week.

Been majorly disappointed in it so far tho which has left me gutted.

• 3 months later...
Stephen Muddie

Irony is when a show is based upon its target audience metaphorically without them even knowing it.

• 2 years later...

Working my way through season 4 of FTWD.

The first half of season 4 was all over the place but the 2nd half has been superb.

if you’ve gone off TWD then this is well worth a watching. Season 1 is a slow burner 2 and 3 are tremendous. 

thehibsareintheirbeds

Just about finished season 3 of fear and been enjoying it. All getting a bit samey with constant splitting up and getting back together again but liked seeing how the boat, hotel and ranch scenarios played out and looking forward to seeing what Morgan adds to it. 

With TWD picking up a bit with the whisperers introduction been a good few weeks for zombie tv.