?25 well spent

connlach

Scandalous price for a spfl match but when Juanma's 2nd went in I would have paid ?100. Great match and great atmosphere

It was

support was good

for those not there today or not at Dens recently the tunnel is in the corner at the away end

Although there were a few boos at half time whistle the team was cheered off the pitch which I'm sure was a boost

nice low key wave by Paul Hartley at end as he was sung off park at end

good day out

Jambof3tornado

?4-50 for a hot dog........wow.

SPH was a little embarassed at being sung off the park. Low hand wave was greatly received.

He looked gutted.

letsalllaughathobos

SPH was a little embarassed at being sung off the park. Low hand wave was greatly received.

He looked gutted.

Brutal pricing, I got me and my lad a pie and juice, ?10.20, plus ?40 for tickets, plus ?20 for fuel,

70.20 well spent

He looked gutted.

?5:10 for a pie and coke :)

Captain Canada

I had a great time today. It was my first away game for a while and I took my English mate along who really enjoyed it.

Scandalous price for a spfl match but when Juanma's 2nd went in I would have paid ?100. Great match and great atmosphere

Good man .

Priceless those moments

stirlingshirejambo

Was in cash queuee and went through very quick

Organised efficient and polite stewarding too

Everything was good today except the subs benches. They bring back horrible memories. Lots of the ground has changed but thwy remain the same

I can't look at them without seeing a haunted alex mcdonald standing staring

Independence

Great day oot! Worth the money for me and my lad. Saved a bit by not spending on a few things during the week...well worth it and wow what a start to the season.

The stewards at Dens Park were great. Very helpful and they added to a great day out. Looking forward to Wednesday and Victoria Park.

Probably my most extortionate away day to date but it was great. When Juanma's 2nd went in the place erupted. Great day all round.

Archived