Seagulls

1874robbo

Never seen so many flying about the wheatfield or gorgie before!!!

I'm in section A and I spent the last 15 mins of the game looking up to make sure I dodged any flying shit!!!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OBE

• DETTY29

• Smoked-Glass

• Tommy Brown

The Internet

Absolute arseholes. They're getting confident, hopefully a Paterson cross takes one out on Sunday and they all get the message, don't want to be sitting there with the constant fear of being shat on every other week.

We need to invest in a golden eagle or something similar.  Train it to circle over the stadium during matches.  We'd soon see how hard those seagulls really are!

Sydney Devine

Section E was the place to be today.........a boy in row 7 was shat on by a seagull!!!! Direct hit on the shoulder!!! Pity it didn't hit the hard man in row 6!!!!

Jambof3tornado

Section E was the place to be today.........a boy in row 7 was shat on by a seagull!!!! Direct hit on the shoulder!!! Pity it didn't hit the hard man in row 6!!!!

Lol.

Probably been missing the chips, pizza, burgers etc that the Tynecastle High School pupils normally feed them during school term :toff:

J Cheever Loophole

I assume the fake owls only work on pigeons?

Nope my Springer Spaniel shat it big time from one.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Got a soft spot for them. :(

Hopefully quick sand !

J Cheever Loophole

Sounds daft but I've had the same seagull coming to my garden for it must be nigh on 3 years. I feed it a sachet of fish cat food before I go to work and another at night as the ****er is sitting on the wall at my drive when I get home.

https://youtu.be/Q-HHJVPxvqI

Chucked out Pittodrie so we have them. Bloody pest. Wee boy in front of me put his hood up...

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Chucked out Pittodrie so we have them. Bloody pest. Wee boy in front of me put his hood up...

Sheep should make their minds up, first they try to scare them, then invite them back the week after for a testimonial

Sounds daft but I've had the same seagull coming to my garden for it must be nigh on 3 years. I feed it a sachet of fish cat food before I go to work and another at night as the ###### is sitting on the wall at my drive when I get home.

You are part of the problem. 

Why do you do that? 

scots civil war

thats ******* ridiculous jdee

aberdeen are playing brighton in a fiendly today,brighton are nicknamed `the seagulls`

conspiracy or ******* what eh !!!

Edited by scots civil war

Camped in the Everton half 2nd half. There was nothing else happening there. Kept Howard company.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Camped in the Everton half 2nd half. There was nothing else happening there. Kept Howard company.

Maybe Robbie could copy their formation if they had Everton penned in?

J Cheever Loophole

You are part of the problem. 

Why do you do that?

I don't scatter food willynilly nor do I live near Tynie. I also have a few bird feeders for the more common garden birds. This seagull just appeared and never left. It's only because it's the one bird that I continue to feed it.

It's the clearty ***** that just throw away their shit that causes the problem and I'm afraid the larger towns and cities streets are covered in edible shit, wheelie bins overflowing etc...

Take your ire out on the council if you stay in the toun, not the likes of me!

This seagull just appeared and never left. It's only because it's the one bird that I continue to feed it.

So are you saying this (sea)gull basically lives in your garden and you are its main source of food?

Say What Again

Feeding seagulls :cornette:

It's folk that throw away food that are the problem. Not the folk who regularly feed them.

Pay attention :lol:

Edited by Say What Again

J Cheever Loophole

So are you saying this (sea)gull basically lives in your garden and you are its main source of food?

No it's there in the morning and back at night, that's all. I don't get bothered with any other gulls btw just the other usual suspects of the winged sort.

No it's there in the morning and back at night, that's all. I don't get bothered with any other gulls btw just the other usual suspects of the winged sort.

I take it it must have a day job then

A seagull picked a bag of rubbish out a bin and tried to fly away with it,too heavy Dropped it on a car at the bottom of wardlaw.

Stewart MacD

I don't scatter food willynilly nor do I live near Tynie. I also have a few bird feeders for the more common garden birds. This seagull just appeared and never left. It's only because it's the one bird that I continue to feed it.

It's the clearty ***** that just throw away their shit that causes the problem and I'm afraid the larger towns and cities streets are covered in edible shit, wheelie bins overflowing etc...

Take your ire out on the council if you stay in the toun, not the likes of me!

Good on you jambodee. The ibis (Ibes?) near our place in Syderney are another story.

We should merge the seagulls thread with the McHattie thread and the Collum thread. All utterly useless c****s

Im wondering if one of those gulls was the baby one we had invading the pitch last year.maybe loved us that much

Fort Vallance

Honest truth. I said to my grandson at the time. Did you notice they changed ends in the second half. They were over the Roseburn in the first and the Gorgie end in the second.

Must have all come from ER, realised with all the empty seats there was no one to shit on over there

Or that plenty folk had shat on them already.

sorry - thought this was a thread about Brighton and Hove Albion

don't give a sh** about actual seagulls

Buffalo Bill

If you want a sense of how bad the seagull situation was at Tynecastle yesterday, I would suggest you take a look at the Martinez interview on the Everton FC website.