Computer Help

systemx

Was on home p.c. earlier and monitor screen froze sat for ages waiting for something to happen.tried cont/alt/delete and start/close,nothing at all after half hour switched of at tower(hp pavilion)then at mains .Mains on comp on after about ten mins desktop came up .internet explorer and freeze again.went through palavor again,after switching on computer monitor shows blue square with NO SIGNAL the blue hp on full screen which is what usually happens when booting up then nothing monitor bluey grey screen and no sound from comp as would be normal during boot up.Anybody any ideas please:confused:

sounds like a screwed up motherboard...take it back to where u bought it and ask for a replacement..U are entitled to a full replacement!....i had this prob with a similar pc last summer...took it back...to PC World!...after a long debate...i got an Acer...it's never let me down since i got it.....does wot i expect it to....after my experience wie PC World....i wud never buy anything from them ever again......enuff said!

Archived