zeefuik signs 2 year deal with Balikesirspor

the big show

the big show

been told by a reliable source , opinions please and does anybody think we will resign him , my own opinion is if rangers find out they will try getting him .

the big show

I can't think of any reason not to sign him if this is true! 

i hope we do sign him as i have no doubt he would make the club money when sold on because of the amount of goals he scores .

Phil Dunphy

I'd take him, even without a pre-season.

He was excellent from January, I reckon he could step up.

JamboHeriot

Can I ask who your source is?

If this is true then I'd definitely take him if we could agree reasonable wages.

Jambof3tornado

Nope. Brings out the worst in many players and pissed off Jamie Walker with his lack of work rate!!

Hungry hippo

I'd be amazed if he was available for free. I'm almost certain we'll try to get him if it's true though.

Nope. Brings out the worst in many players and pissed off Jamie Walker with his lack of work rate!!

the irony won't be lost on some.

We've already brought in 2 strikers but hopefully we'll bring him back anyway.

I'd take him back, ahead of May.

Zee knows the club, scored a lot of goals and was keen to remain. He'd also be our player (sale on value etc.) and not a loanee.

The only issue is with his weight but that can be addressed.

I wouldn't cry in my beer if we signed May instead, though.

kingantti1874

The boy scores goals, look at the difference he made against rangers - they just don't know how to deal with him... Yep his workrate can be questionable but I games when your on top and need an option the big man is exceptional ..

I can't think of any reason not to sign him if this is true! 

He might be available for free but what is he likely to be looking for on a weekly basis. This will determine whether he is affordable.

Would love the big man back, great finisher and would only enhance the current squad, him and Juwon on board this week would be a massive boost ahead of the season starting in a couple of weeks.

Serj Tankian

G?nero Zeefuik represents a departure from FC Groningen. The striker missing Monday's workout Cup winner and will be talking to a foreign club. Reported Hans Nijland, general director .

From above website

the big show

Can I ask who your source is?

If this is true then I'd definitely take him if we could agree reasonable wages.

i will not put the guys name on here m8 , but he is very friendly with quite a few of the players , namely ozturk , zeefuik and a few others i suggest you go on facebook hearts fc. as he has posted on there as well before telling me and then check his facebook friends and have a look who has commented on his page cant make it much clearer than that . 

With sow being very accident prone I think it would be very handy having him back. Remember when he first came I couldn't believe the size of him but at the end of the season Robbie had started to whip him into shape, but would he accept the kind of wages hearts pay?

And he's not praying

He might be available for free but what is he likely to be looking for on a weekly basis. This will determine whether he is affordable.

Whilst not disagreeing with you, as with the rest of our foreign imports, the carrot that would be dangled in front of him is - do the business for Hearts, earn yourself a big move.

He knows the club, knows he can score goals here and if the management want him, I think it could be a goer.

It does seem like he's managed to negotiate his release and considering there were quotes of 300k, this might be what the club were waiting on.

If someone could find Robbies comments on him at the end of the season that would be great as I think we'd be able to read between the lines on whether he wanted to keep him.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Got an eye for goal for sure. Still not convinced him and Sow are a great combo

the big show

With sow being very accident prone I think it would be very handy having him back. Remember when he first came I couldn't believe the size of him but at the end of the season Robbie had started to whip him into shape, but would he accept the kind of wages hearts pay?

i think he would and he also loved here he also said he would do anything to get a contract at hearts although that was report from the EEN .

JamboHeriot

i will not put the guys name on here m8 , but he is very friendly with quite a few of the players , namely ozturk , zeefuik and a few others i suggest you go on facebook hearts fc. as he has posted on there as well before telling me and then check his facebook friends and have a look who has commented on his page cant make it much clearer than that .

Fair enough mate. Sounds legitimate.

Whilst not disagreeing with you, as with the rest of our foreign imports, the carrot that would be dangled in front of him is - do the business for Hearts, earn yourself a big move.

He knows the club, knows he can score goals here and if the management want him, I think it could be a goer.

It does seem like he's managed to negotiate his release and considering there were quotes of 300k, this might be what the club were waiting on.

If someone could find Robbies comments on him at the end of the season that would be great as I think we'd be able to read between the lines on whether he wanted to keep him.

I remember Robbie saying if zeefuik was to return at all it would be august that he would know

been told by a reliable source , opinions please and does anybody think we will resign him , my own opinion is if rangers find out they will try getting him .

His source is my Facebook post and who my source is none of anyone's business to be honest. One's that know me will realise it's 100% true and fact.

He's allowed to go on a free and at the moment has options in Turkey and Russia but has his heart set on us and is waiting patiently for the call he was promised.

Would def have him.

According to my dad earlier tonight May is Rangers-bound

I really, really hope that your Dad is a Hun on the wind-up. Or that he's just plain wrong. Scotland have suffered with a dearth of good strikers for decades. Sevco would ruin May. It was bad enough when their previous incarnation did this. For the new version still to be able to do the same, despite being utterly skint, would prove that nothing will ever really change in Scottish football.

Hector Riva

Why would they tell him he could go when they know Hearts would pay something for him?

Why would they tell him he could go when they know Hearts would pay something for him?

I didn't realise they knew hearts would pay something.

It would be a no brainer to approach him at the very least.

Discuss with him his thoughts and ambitions (and willingness to get fit and stay fit)..........baring in mind we are now at a higher level and have made signings for the forthcoming season making his fight for a starting spot more difficult.

Hector Riva

Do you not think Hearts have inquired about him ?

And he's not praying

His source is my Facebook post and who my source is none of anyone's business to be honest. One's that know me will realise it's 100% true and fact.

He's allowed to go on a free and at the moment has options in Turkey and Russia but has his heart set on us and is waiting patiently for the call he was promised.

oh-boy-gif.gif

I really, really hope that your Dad is a Hun on the wind-up. Or that he's just plain wrong. Scotland have suffered with a dearth of good strikers for decades. Sevco would ruin May. It was bad enough when their previous incarnation did this. For the new version still to be able to do the same, despite being utterly skint, would prove that nothing will ever really change in Scottish football.

He is a lifelong Jambo from Newburgh. Not saying he is in the know though, as far as I know he could've just been reading the Sun

Do you not think Hearts have inquired about him ?

We probably did. I'm not sure how that means they know we'll pay for him though.

Given we didn't table a bid, as far as we know, and we signed Juanma it doesn't seem likely we'd stump up anything for him.

Buffalo Bill

12 goals from 15 games. It's a no-brainer.

Would love to see him back at Hearts.

Alma Matters

Not sure if he is the answer but we are very light up top. We can't rely on midfield goals this year.

Archived