Zeefuik

Jammy T

Assuming he will be a bit part player for them this year to rest others since they've qualified for Europe.

Would've loved to have seen us keep him tbh but I trust Neilson's judgement and since he wanted Juanma before Zee initially i'm excited to see how Jaunma fares this year instead.

Assuming he will be a bit part player for them this year to rest others since they've qualified for Europe.

Would've loved to have seen us keep him tbh but I trust Neilson's judgement and since he wanted Juanma before Zee initially i'm excited to see how Jaunma fares this year instead.

I'm gona say better player for the team, lower goal tally.  Zee will be referenced totally out of context should we not bang in goals this season.

I think we need to be better without the ball this season.

Excellent point which will go virtually unnoticed but very valid.

Francis Albert

I'm gona say better player for the team, lower goal tally.  Zee will be referenced totally out of context should we not bang in goals this season.

It's a bit early to judge unless the answer is always "I trust Robbie". For me I like a striker who regularly scores goals.

Think this is probably right. Will score, won't be as prolific but will contribute more in terms of link up and movement. Hope so anyway.

I'm surprised Rangers haven't gone in for him.

It would just be typical of them to sign someone that done well for a rival team.

Unknown user

It would just be typical of them to sign someone that done well for a rival team.

But it wouldn't weaken or scunner a rival so what's the point?

Jambof3tornado

He'd have sunk in that forthbank pitch last night.

Falkirk mate reporting that Nade looked sharp for Hamilton last night. Bet he gets into double fingers goals wise this season.

:wtf:  they wont pay ?350k for a player, theyve got nay :usualbet: 

SEVCO have no money.... So not that surprised.

Unknown user

:wtf: they wont pay ?350k for a player, theyve got nay :usualbet:

They've already paid 200k for a player this summer

He'd have sunk in that forthbank pitch last night.

Falkirk mate reporting that Nade looked sharp for Hamilton last night. Bet he gets into double fingers goals wise this season.

Ive heard he's packed in the iced fingers

Gronigen paid 350,000 Euros for him, so its no gonnae be ?350,000. Plus he only has one year of his contract left.

ToadKiller Dog

They've already paid 200k for a player this summer

Yeah but it's being paid in instalments ?5 per week

I'm gona say better player for the team, lower goal tally. Zee will be referenced totally out of context should we not bang in goals this season.

I thought that was one of our strongest points last season was how organised we were off the ball and how well we pressed.

Big thing we need to focus on this wear I think is a wee bit more quality from the wide men. Flashes of brilliance were seen but there was equally as many occasions where build ups came to nothing due to ineffective wing play.

Archived