Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Interesting. Potentially pretty major signing, and finally the world cup star Vlad always promised us!!!!!!!!

A fairly uninspiring club career to date but did play in all of Nigeria's WC games, which I hadn't realised.

Here is hoping he is the real deal.

Finally the World Cup star? Ryan McGowan, Mauricio Pinilla & Rais M'Bohli all played at the last WC.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally the World Cup star? Ryan McGowan, Mauricio Pinilla & Rais M'Bohli all played at the last WC.

Aye but he is a player that has previously played at the WC when signing, not like the 3 stated above who all moved after their Hearts careers

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Aye but he is a player that has previously played at the WC when signing, not like the 3 stated above who all moved after their Hearts careers

Hmmm. Not sure how much difference that makes, but I take your point

yep, at 17 I started as a clerk in the tax office at Broomhouse. I sat in that chair surrounded by old women and a pile of filing, only sharing the stapler between two of us, my own personal rubber thingy for the end of my finger and a place allready secured on the tea making roster and I thought "you beauty, made it"

Lets face it I didn?t though. We all want to get on, if you can do it by putting on a good performance, putting your self in the shop window and do this in an honest way, without stepping on anyone else on the way, whats not to respect. if the lad comes here and has a blazing three years, whats for Hearts to loose? best of luck to the lad.

Ooft!. Brought back some horrific memories for me, that did. I worked there as my first proper job. What a Jackie Brambles of a job that was for a young raver like myself. The best bit about it was being asked on day 1 if I smoked, and subsequently being given a marble ashtray on my desk. That was just before they started on the smoking room patter.

Did you make it to AO, then?

:4_1_72:  :4_1_72:  :4_1_72:

tartofmidlothian

M'Bohli and Petras at the one before that.

M'Bohli and Petras at the one before that.

And all bar McGowan contributed the square root of feck all to Hearts.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

And all bar McGowan contributed the square root of feck all to Hearts.

That's irrelevant to the point.

loveofthegame

Eh... it was in light-hearted jest.... jeezo, tough crowd.

Rudolf's Mate

Seems you are the one looking for arguements and tryong to 'smoke' people (whatever that means)

Dont neex to explain myself to you anyway. Just another one for the blocked list 'pal'.

You must have a huge amount of people on that list of you're blocking for comments such as that :lol:

Christ we'd never seen anyone's posts if we all that that [emoji15] Each to their own I guess.

You must have a huge amount of people on that list of you're blocking for comments such as that :lol:

Christ we'd never seen anyone's posts if we all that that [emoji15] Each to their own I guess.

That'll be you blocked now!!! ha ha.

Quick line from Celtic forum.

Paulo1986

Oshaniwa the left back from Ashdod we have been consistently linked with (one of the Dahan stable I think) appears to be signing for Hearts.

-----

Don't worry. We'll sign him for a million or so in a year when he's proven in Scotland.

The list has grown this year to be fair, seems stability and off season brings alot of boredom and bickering

It's not strictly the post alone. Sometimes it's pretty easy to gauge wether to bother with certain posters or not. otherwise I'm pretty thick skinned :P

Gene Parmesan

'Funny' Wikipedia editors < Hitler

'Funny' Wikipedia editors < Hitler

You mean the Failed Austrian Painter who once worked as a groundsman at Easter Road in the 1920s?

Alan is a bit sensitive he put me on the blocked list for disagreeing with him over a trivial matter, cant remember what is was, i think he wants a kickback where every point he makes is right and congratulated by others.

Rudolf's Mate

That'll be you blocked now!!! ha ha.

The list has grown this year to be fair, seems stability and off season brings alot of boredom and bickering

It's not strictly the post alone. Sometimes it's pretty easy to gauge wether to bother with certain posters or not. otherwise I'm pretty thick skinned :P

Alan is a bit sensitive he put me on the blocked list for disagreeing with him over a trivial matter, cant remember what is was, i think he wants a kickback where every point he makes is right and congratulated by others.

Hahaha [emoji106]

tynietigers

I for one am really looking forward to seeing this boy in a Hearts strip :) looks strong and confident also looks like he can read the game well.

Clerry Jambo

I for one am really looking forward to seeing this boy in a Hearts strip :) looks strong and confident also looks like he can read the game well.

Happening today?

Quick line from Celtic forum.

Paulo1986

Oshaniwa the left back from Ashdod we have been consistently linked with (one of the Dahan stable I think) appears to be signing for Hearts.

-----

Don't worry. We'll sign him for a million or so in a year when he's proven in Scotland.

Make it ?2m and we'll gladly take your money.  :afro:  :profit:

11713738_10153150979001676_2949361300479

haha that's the wrong guy in the picture though!!!they done this last week with Juanma aswell.

Funny all these tweets from different sources I've never heard of but it's the daily record tweet I'm most sceptical about.

maroonlegions

haha that's the wrong guy in the picture though!!!they done this last week with Juanma aswell.

Feck so it is, f@nnys, hope he signs though. :2thumbsup:

Feck so it is, f@nnys, hope he signs though. :2thumbsup:

They had a picture of Scott Robinson last week with the quote "Jason Holt on Rangers Rader" under the picture........

Absoloute toilet paper but still getting exciting with the signing news none the less.

Craig Gordons Gloves

I'm very worried about this signing.  Every picture i've seen of him is in green and white.  He must have hibs leanings. :)

Seriously though - when this is "officially" announced, i'll be very happy that we've signed an international left back. 

Gene Parmesan

Oshaniwa the name on everyone's lips today. More on his potential arrival in tomorrow's papers. #HMFC working to scythe through red tape.

Doesn't sound like anyone should be up late waiting on a klaxon....

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

His club never done well last season conceding 51 goals in 33 matches in the league.

Bert Le Clos

Give it a rest mouthpiece. I couldve worded my post better but i clarified myself in my follow ups.

Once its all done and dusted Juwon will have my full support and hopefully be a roaring success.

In the meantime you just stick to your petty bickering and fapping yourself into a frenzy.

Im happy for the current management set up to sign any of their targets.

To be fair, I find it strange you could be anything less than delighted we've signed a player who less than a year ago played all his teams matches at a World Cup.

I'm more excited about this signing than any we've made in a long time.

I'm not having a go at you in particular, but given not too long ago we were in administration, to be signing a player capped by Nigeria is a great coup for us. I'm not sure what else fans could hope for.

If he got taken to school by Messi, how is he ever going to handle Accies? :raging:

He's lucky we don't have to play hibs. I heard they had a player better than Messi.

Charles Paterson from Sky saying it will happen but until next week at the earliest.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What makes you think that?

Nothing tangible man. I'm just a bit of a shiter. Feels like it's taking a while to get over the line and the quality of the player involved would not look out of place at Celtic.

Nothing tangible man. I'm just a bit of a shiter. Feels like it's taking a while to get over the line and the quality of the player involved would not look out of place at Celtic.

I'm sure Craig and Robbie will have a plan B if things don't go to plan.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'm sure Craig and Robbie will have a plan B if things don't go to plan.

Probably, but I've got my heart set on Juwon now.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Expect Celtic to hijack after all red tape gone

That's exactly what's going to happen.

Baws

That's exactly what's going to happen.

Baws

If he does decide to go to them instead of us well he's obviously not the right one for us character wise.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

If he does decide to go to them instead of us well he's obviously not the right one for us character wise.

I don't agree. Choosing Celtic over us doesn't say anything different about his personality. He'll get champions league exposure and if he does well he'll get a move to England. If it's true then it's Celtic who have done wrong, not Juwon.

indianajones

Will be amazing if we get him!

What do you think the wages are for these sorts of players? He is an international after all.

And he's not praying

:laugh:

If Celtic wanted him we'd know about it by now. Other than the paper talk of months ago there is nothing to suggest they are in for him...

By all accounts he's agreed terms and is happy with his move to Hearts.

The red tape with his visa is the only hold up, even the SFA have granted a work permit seemingly.

It'll all come together when the team returns from Ireland, I'm sure.

Expect Celtic to hijack after all red tape gone

If they do they'll have to go through the red tape again, as it is the club that applies on behalf of the player. 

I don't agree. Choosing Celtic over us doesn't say anything different about his personality. He'll get champions league exposure and if he does well he'll get a move to England. If it's true then it's Celtic who have done wrong, not Juwon.

If he's verbally agreed a move to us which is how I see it,then goes back on that and signs for Celtic I think that says a lot about his character .

And he's not praying

If what is true? :unsure:

Archived