Stephen Fail as Manager ( merged threads )

Julio

proves Frail should NOT be given the job. He is not good enough. Sadly you can bet Vlad will take the easy option and appoint him though. Looking to bring in a manger. My e rse. :mad:

Everybody loves Baz

Really ??

I haven't heard you say this before.

Why did you start a new thread to say exactly the same thing you said in the other thread discussing Frail's merits as manager?

proves Frail should NOT be given the job. He is not good enough. Sadly you can bet Vlad will take the easy option and appoint him though. Looking to bring in a manger. My e rse. :mad:

100% agree.

WTF was he doing. Losing 1-0 and changes feck all.

Frail your no a manager.

No it proves the quality of our squad is pathetic.

Cheers Vlad.

If anyone is to blame, It's that wee toad Ksanavicius.

Had he scored at Tynie, We would have been in the next round.

100% agree.

WTF was he doing. Losing 1-0 and changes feck all.

Frail your no a manager.

Get a grip ya big juice, what the hell was he meant to change it to ?

Said the same at the time, apparently i didn't know what i was talking about though. :rolleyes:

Maybe Vlad should award Frail with a five year contract. FFS the guys not up to the job. :(

r

Best of a bad bunch, give me Frail over some diddy from the pyramid of pish anytime.

its where we bide

im afraid he just cannot get the level of performances each week(even 90 mins would be an improvment)

why?? not stevies fault

hes still learning his trade

the experience will have done him good

but hes no manager yet

dunno how much anyone can do when / if they come in bearing in mind its the 22nd now tho.

Pressley, Webster, Skacel, Brellier, Hartley , Gordon, Burley, Fyssas, Bednar

im still waiting on replacements for all of them lolol

we had our one chance against Athens and we blew it(with Vlads help)

budget buys from now on with the odd gem to just keep us in SPL

Why do i say this??

cause its the 23 rd tomm thats why

Why not start this thread on Saturday Julio?

We beat an awful hobo side one nil. We played superb in the second half right enough. Not been so entertained at Tynecastle in years. :rolleyes:

He has failed as our caretaker manager.

We were lucky on Saturday and we are back to our old ways tonight.

As far as I am concerned he can GTF!

Complete shake-up required.

it might have helped if he had chosen better subs ?

Thats the point we don't have any better, our squad has been diluted of quality for the past 2 years and this is what we are left with.

we are a shambles, we are not organised, our players are underperforming and their is no leadership from the caretaker management.

who do we want.....GHOST BUSTERS,

ER, HOW ABOUT A QUALITY MANAGER WHO KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING.

FFS how many threads do we need on the same subject.

Frail should not be the next manager. I think everyone agrees but I think he's trying to his best at the moment and I'm not sure who else you want to run the team until (if ever) we get a new manager.

Ogi fae Gorgie

Far as I could hear on Hearts World it was the players that never took the chances as we had a few Stevie Frail canny put therm in.

We beat an awful hobo side one nil. We played superb in the second half right enough. Not been so entertained at Tynecastle in years. :rolleyes:

What were you expecting Frail to come in and do?

Seriously?

You have seen the pish that swamps our playing squad?

I suppose that's Frails fault as well.

Away and have a lie doon ffs.

JennytheJambo

Maybe if Hearts would learn to play for 90 minutes then we would stand a chance. There has been too many games this season that we have failed to turn up in either half. It cost us at Tynecastle.

Best of a bad bunch, give me Frail over some diddy from the pyramid of pish anytime.

your ambitions are in the gutter my wee friend. now if you were a cowdenbeath supporter i'd agree with your post but really........IT'S THE HEARTS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

wakey, wakey ya bam.

By the way I do not support SF for new manager

i was told on saturday that at the moment Frail is the ONLY candidate...good source...ex hearts player

your ambitions are in the gutter my weE friend. now if you were a cowdenbeath supporter i'd agree with your post but really........IT'S THE HEARTS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

wakey, wakey ya bam.

:wacko:

Where have i stated my ambitions ?

Once you have learned to read i will be happy to discuss it further.

.......so get off Frail's back, we need to give him a break.

He might be 'tom kite' but he is all we have.

Bring on the Rangers!!! :P

.......so get off Frail's back, we need to give him a break.

He might be 'tom kite' but he is all we have.

Bring on the Rangers!!! :P

Now that is a FACT. :)

give the guy a break !

He is a hearts man who has being given the job well above his postion!

we are playing better than 3 weeks ago! He has certain players working tHIER SOCKS OFF. HE can not go out and buy a new striker so is stuck with the pish at the club. As was obivous from the radio, his subs came on and played out of thier skins.

Again i don't think he should be the next manager, but lay off him !

What were you expecting Frail to come in and do?

Seriously?

You have seen the pish that swamps our playing squad?

I suppose that's Frails fault as well.

Away and have a lie doon ffs.

shaggy couldn't pick his nose never mind a football team ya bam.

the players need a manager to sort them out. a manager who knows what he's doing. a manager who will turn our season upside down and shame romanaov for the bungling fool that he is.

Aberdeen away on Saturday, the problem is out next games are getting tougher and tougher. We need a new manager before the end of January along with new players. New keeper, Banks is good but no cover, new defenders, left back and right back, midfield not too bad, maybe a right winger, new strikers, a couple would be nice.

Im not holding my breath.

J.T.F.Robertson
your ambitions are in the gutter my wee friend. now if you were a cowdenbeath supporter i'd agree with your post but really........IT'S THE HEARTS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

wakey, wakey ya bam.

His ambitions are realistic. All he said was he'd rather have Frail than a reincarnation of Malofeev or whomever and in that respect, I agree with him.

Bungalow Bill

Frail is not the man to lead Hearts. If a new boss comes in Frail would be better off managing a club in the lower leagues, hopefully he'll take Elliot and Neilson with him.

shaggy couldn't pick his nose never mind a football team ya bam.

the players need a manager to sort them out. a manager who knows what he's doing. a manager who will turn our season upside down and shame romanaov for the bungling fool that he is.

Give us that list of managers that want to come to Hearts.

Am I the only one who finding this really tiresome now? We know what the problems are, we know what needs done. Yet nothing happens and we go round in circles, the same problems, the same arguments and basically the same p*sh!

Nope your not the only LBJ however i think we are destined to this for some time. I have serious doubts over VR's claims of getting a manager in.

rudi must stay

it's down to the next match imo, that will prove if he should be manager. Good managers get a response for their players when the team loses if he doesn't get that then he shouldn't be manager

I don't really think tonight proves anything. Though Frail should not get the job, inexperienced and tainted with past regimes. Time for a new man, new players and a fresh start.

I have said for a long time that our squad is poor and not the third best in league many make out. It terribly unbalanced with in the main poor to average players. We know who they are, its been done a hundred times.

The ironic thing is results like this make it difficult for Frail to be appointed and will certainly turn a section of the support against him. For me nice guy etc, but he ain't up to it. He would be Valdas mark II!

The truth of the matter, as has been the case for nearly 2 years, the one person who has caused the majority of this mess is the only man who can sort it.

Vlad appoint a competent manager and let him to do his job.

Am I the only one who finding this really tiresome now? We know what the problems are, we know what needs done. Yet nothing happens and we go round in circles, the same problems, the same arguments and basically the same p*sh!

I agree. Third best squad in the league? Aberdeen. :peepwall:

Nope, me too. Fairly obvious if Frail is appointed Romanov never had ANY intention of getting a proper manager in.

If a club the size of Hearts can't attract any suitable candidates then either they are offering a sh*t deal or people in the business know that working with / for Romanov is not worth the sake of their career.

Either way we're ferked.

After a WOEFUL first 45 minutes, anyone who still entertains Stevie Frail to be the manager needs his head examined!.. No Fight, NO Shape, No tactics, NO urgency! At least Motherwell appeared to have a plan........

We were lucky against hibs, and if they had of been half decent our losing streak would still be running!

Having said that, Jose Mourinho could not produce much with the present bunch of journeymen!

Thig Ar Latha

Or Robbie at Motherwell's first or mid field and defence at Motherwell's second. The whole squad appear to be as fragile as bone chine under pressure.:(

Give us that list of managers that want to come to Hearts.

you must go and get a reality check. with the guarentee from romanov that the new manager will have total responsibility for first team affairs with no interference from romanov and his yes men there would be a line on applicants a mile long for the hearts job. what good manager with ambition wouldn't want a job as hearts manager or do you class hearts in the same mould as albion rovers.

GET REAL PAL.

you must go and get a reality check. with the guarentee from romanov that the new manager will have total responsibility for first team affairs with no interference from romanov and his yes men there would be a line on applicants a mile long for the hearts job. what good manager with ambition wouldn't want a job as hearts manager or do you class hearts in the same mould as albion rovers.

GET REAL PAL.

The new man is to be given total control.

Barring the man from Iceland, nobody has stepped forward and said they want the job, there are no mile long queues.

There is no speculation. Nobody wants the job. Warnock declared an interest but he is at Palace now.

its where we bide

GET REAL PAL.

Name some mate , im all ears

??

I have not read all the posts so if this has already been said I apologise.

Shaggy cannot become Hearts Manager yet as he does not have the necessary coaching qualifications I believe (sorry poor choice of words). How about the BBC understands that shaggy cannot become................

It will be a cold day in hell if he was to get dispensation from the SFA to take the job without the badges. Thank you in advance Campbell Ogilvie for helping us not a jot

Name some mate , im all ears

??

There are none, we have been kidding ourselves, making up lists of which manager we would prefer and which ones are not good enough.

I don't know where we go from here, maybe Frail will come good given time.

Archived