Hearts complete Juanma signing (Merged Threads)

Finlay James

Finlay James

According to the Scotsman, we are after the above Spanish striker who is currently playing in the Greek super league.

Interesting contract situation it appears, RN and CL playing the patient game to get the right players which is good to see

Jambof3tornado

Looks good on you tube video!! Lol. Big powerful looking player. Its a name to ponder if nothing else.

It would either prove the rumours Robbie was seen heading for Greece and that we were after a Spanish striker to be correct.

Or the journalist has been on kickback seen those 2 rumours and started looking for a striker who is playing in Greece, Spanish and not going to cost much if any money.

Adds up

Greek connection

Levante youth

From Valencia

24 years old

Decent if unspectacular goal record but looks promising. Scored everywhere he has been always a good sign

What is the "complicated" contract situation you speak of?

Horatio Caine

I've a feeling I read somewhere the other day about this guy on the verge of signing for another Premiership team but I can't recall which one and I can't remember where I read it.  Duh!

Adds up

Greek connection

Levante youth

From Valencia

24 years old

Decent if unspectacular goal record but looks promising. Scored everywhere he has been always a good sign

What is the "complicated" contract situation you speak of?

He is still under contract but is trying to get his club to release him.

Unknown user

He is still under contract but is trying to get his club to release him.

He's just signed a year's extension I read.

However, Greece and greek football clubs aren't exactly awash with money just now, we'll see what happens

jamboinglasgow

I've a feeling I read somewhere the other day about this guy on the verge of signing for another Premiership team but I can't recall which one and I can't remember where I read it.  Duh!

Southampton just signed Juanmi, so you might be confused with that.

If Hearts were trying to stay out of the way and see if they could get the boy for free, as noted in the article, that may be us snookered.

Cheers Barry.

Seriously I reckon the Scotsman/Evening News and Barry Anderson in particular are trawling Kickback for stories as they

are getting slim pickings to report about Hearts at the minute and still need to sell that toilet paper.

The article is bland,has no quotes or comments.He has most likely seen the name on here and googled the guy!!!!

Seriously I reckon the Scotsman/Evening News and Barry Anderson in particular are trawling Kickback for stories as they

are getting slim pickings to report about Hearts at the minute and still need to sell that toilet paper.

The article is bland,has no quotes or comments.He has most likely seen the name on here and googled the guy!!!!

He's been at it for years.

'Open Source Research' by The Scotsman, it would appear.  You'd have thought they'd be satisfied with Paterson in a tank with sharks.

Any chance of a link to the Kickback thread where he was mentioned?

NudeySkacel

Easy song choice if we get him.

Juanma

Juanma

We love you

That's what we all think of you

Lol

Any chance of a link to the Kickback thread where he was mentioned?

Its on the Klaxon Countdown thread mate.

It would either prove the rumours Robbie was seen heading for Greece and that we were after a Spanish striker to be correct.

Or the journalist has been on kickback seen those 2 rumours and started looking for a striker who is playing in Greece, Spanish and not going to cost much if any money.

Surely kickback should open its own tabloid? Scoop the Scotsman and evening news week in week out

Juanma

Juanma

We love you

Lol

thinking a bit more "Give me hope Juanma" in an Eddy Grant stylee

scott herbertson

Juanma

Juanma

We love you

Lol

Nice one, and amusing name too

Surely kickback should open its own tabloid? Scoop the Scotsman and evening news week in week out

There's enough shite puns floating about to keep it headlines for eons

Buffalo Bill

There's definitely a St Winifred's School Choir-esque song potential about this guy.

There's definitely a St Winifred's School Choir-esque song potential about this guy.

Would prefer the Clive Dunn song...

Juanma, Juanma, we love you....

londonjambo

Would prefer the Clive Dunn song...

Juanma, Juanma, we love you....

You are mixing up two songs. 

Clive Dunn's was Grandad

St. Winired School Choir's was Grandma We Love You.

It makes me feel sick to think that I know these things.

GC

Regal Kingston

To the tune of Bob Marleys One Love.

JUANMA - what about the Osman!!

JUANMA - Sow-oh

Just play together and we'll be alright

Give thanks and praise to the wings and we will be alright

scott herbertson

Clive Dunn's was Grandad

GC

I'm delighted to say I had to look it up Gary - mind you i did feel slightly queasy afterwards

The Old Tolbooth

Clive Dunn's was Grandad

GC

Sadly, I know exactly what you're on about too! :lol:

:sob:

Clive Dunn's was Grandad

GC

Ha ha, the very old amongst us still shiver at the thought of both these songs topping the charts

However :

The Clive Dunn song goes "Grandad, Grandad, we love you, that's what we all think of you" and the St Winifred's one goes "Grandma, we love you, we always think of you.

Both equally vomit-inducing in their own way.

Would be fantastically funny to sing either if we do sign this guy, though my personal preference would be for the Clive Dunn one due to the repeated Grandad/Juanma at the start.

the general

a man who knows his cheese !!

We should adapt the Paolo Wanchope song from a few years ago

There's only Juanma

There's only Juanma

Must be a song to the tune of Guantanamera somewhere.

Anyhow, let's see what happens. Really hope we get a klaxon for someone sometime soon, years without a major international championship in the summer are the worst.

Cut The Crap

Clive Dunn's was Grandad

GC

Does it make you feel better if I point out that the school choir one was actually called "There's No One quite Like Grandma"?

Reading that reminded me of...............................

Damn it!!! 

Ha ha, the very old amongst us still shiver at the thought of both these songs topping the charts

However :

The Clive Dunn song goes "Grandad, Grandad, we love you, that's what we all think of you" and the St Winifred's one goes "Grandma, we love you, we always think of you.

Both equally vomit-inducing in their own way.

Would be fantastically funny to sing either if we do sign this guy, though my personal preference would be for the Clive Dunn one due to the repeated Grandad/Juanma at the start.

Have I just entered the Twilight Zone. i was looking for Kickback.

Im not convinced he is any better than Keatings, plus not got that good of goals to games ratio, meh.

We_are_the_Hearts

Im not convinced he is any better than Keatings, plus not got that good of goals to games ratio, meh.

Lol

fabienleclerq

Haha! Big fan of the Greek league are we?!!

Neither did Zeefuik and Sow had hardly played competitive football.

Think your not understanding that CL and RN have stated we will be signing players with potential.

Neither did Zeefuik and Sow had hardly played competitive football.

Think your not understanding that CL and RN have stated we will be signing players with potential.

I think most people based zeefuik on his Dutch u21 goal to game ration rather than his clubs. Which just goes to show, people will be picky on the stats they use to back their own point of view and ignore the rest.

eh ?

Jesus we didn't see enough of Keatings to really know how good or otherwise he is, far less some hitherto unknown Spanish bloke who plays in Greece, unless you have intimate knowledge of both their careers and are In a position to compare the two obviously.

eh ?

Jesus we didn't see enough of Keatings to really know how good or otherwise he is, far less some hitherto unknown Spanish bloke who plays in Greece, unless you have intimate knowledge of both their careers and are In a position to compare the two obviously.

However, if you compare the careers of Clive Dunn and the St Winifred's School Choir there is only one winner...

No klaxon yet?

As Cpl Jones himself would say - "Don't panic"

londonjambo

Does it make you feel better if I point out that the school choir one was actually called "There's No One quite Like Grandma"?

Only slightly

GC

However, if you compare the careers of Clive Dunn and the St Winifred's School Choir there is only one winner...

No klaxon yet?

As Cpl Jones himself would say - "Don't panic"

I see what you did there ;) nice linkage.

not bad.

Hopefully that video doesn't do him justice. Looks like a slightly more mobile John Sutton. :lol:

maroonlegions

Hopefully that video doesn't do him justice. Looks like a slightly more mobile John Sutton. :lol:

Sutton would have missed those goals he scored though. :laugh4:

Archived