KLAXON COUNTDOWN

TyphoonJambo

TyphoonJambo

So what?s everyones thoughts. It has been intimated that tomorow will be the earliest that we would hear anything. ST sales are going well and usually announcements are startegicly timed to give a additional boost. I think that, with the Hubz already making a few signing,s we will steel their thunder early. 

My guess for the first one is before noon tomorow 

Tynie-Tempah

I heard something along the lines of us waiting until players officially registered with SFA which can only be done after tomorrow (on day too i assume).  So yeah, afternoon is probably first chance of hearing anything - give our delivery van a chance to get to hampden with the piles of new contracts eh ;)

I always thought the hibs stuff was somewhat a bit "rushed".  I'd be happy to hear nothing tomorrow with the deal that when we do get announcements, they're bang on.

Tynie-Tempah

I'm led to believe we have half a dozen lined up ready to sign

hope they are not workshy know it alls ;)

hope they are not workshy know it alls ;)

Nah mate even football players do more hours than those folk I mentioned.

Do you have any names? Not asking you to divulge what you may know, I'm just wondering if you have actual names tho. Cheers

Do you have any names? Not asking you to divulge what you may know, I'm just wondering if you have actual names tho. Cheers

No mate I haven't heard any apart from the obvious in Reilly.

I did hear that if we manage to get one of them it will be a major coup(wow factor signing)

Special Agent Dale Cooper

I did hear that if we manage to get one of them it will be a major coup(wow factor signing)

Michael Chopra? 

Have it on good authority that the Klaxon will be working overtime tomorrow.

2qk8dw1.jpg

:terrific:

luckyBatistuta

Have it on good authority that the Klaxon will be working overtime tomorrow.

2qk8dw1.jpg

Yas, excited now. What can I do to make the hours fly by as quick as possible....sleep,PS4.... I know, on with the cup final and some popcorn again.

Cheers for the reply mate. Interesting indeed. Roll on the morn!!!

Cheers for the reply mate. Interesting indeed. Roll on the morn!!!

Looking forward to it also mate.

Gorgie_Rules

I suspect they will be announced to suit the timing of phase 2 of the season tickets. Not much point in annoucing a new signing thursday - sunday when no season tickets can be sold

The People's Chimp

The word is that hibs fans will be positively seething once one of them is revealed. 

TyphoonJambo

The word is that hibs fans will be positively seething once one of them is revealed. 

OOOooh! I do hope so, can?t wait. I don?t expect to get much work done tomorow

Uncle Buck

Scott Allan

the jambo poet

Is it Rudi

Moist with anticipation if this is true!

I hope so mate.

Jambo 4 Ever

How reliable is your source? 

Gorgie_Rules

Scott Allan

They take a player we were happy to see go whilst replacing him with their star man, would be too funny. We could do with a new centre mid aswell as only Pallardo Gomis and Buaben although it has been mentioned El Hass can play behind the striker

Auld Reekin'

We need a 'klaxon' replacement now Keith Jackson uses the term.

Hooters. Two of them.

eddiepolio

If things are going to be announced tomorrow, surely our ITKers must have some concrete info now???

luckyBatistuta

If it's who most think that implies...OMG!!!... Don't think hibs would sell another ST, in fact the ones who have would be handing them back. Don't think it could possibly be him but Stubbs explanation would be box office if so.

Салатные палочки

Griffiths on loan? 

Cant see it being Scott Allan.

Possibly Liam Fontaine?

No inside knowledge, just a guess.

luckyBatistuta

Griffiths on loan?

Jeez...wouldn't want that little scumbag anywhere near Tynecastle.

Think Allan is the only one to get them seething, think if Forster they will be peeved but nothing else imo

Салатные палочки

Possibly Liam Fontaine?

Wouldn't mind that actually, always impressed when I watched him last season.  

fabienleclerq

Possibly Liam Fontaine?

Signed a new contract did he not?

Edit: I'll guess Mcgeouch!

Signed a new contract did he not?

Edit: I'll guess Mcgeouch!

new 2 year contracts for Allan and Fontaine have been quoted by "itk" Hibs social media and that was repeated on here -)))

but that's all - nothing official from Hibs

Spellczech

Am I the only person who doesn't get excited about player speculation? Once it is done deal it can be very satisfying but talking about dudes I've never heard of, or trying to get names when the player can still go elsewhere just means nothing...

luckyBatistuta

Am I the only person who doesn't get excited about player speculation? Once it is done deal it can be very satisfying but talking about dudes I've never heard of, or trying to get names when the player can still go elsewhere just means nothing...

Come on buddy...Get down the shops and get yourself a can of "Monster Espresso". That'll pick you up and you'll be buzzing for the Klaxon again.

We_are_the_Hearts

All of a sudden there are ITKers everywhere. I predict that no one has a clue and is just passing on made up bullsh1t!!.........................although a football agent told me one was really really exciting  :stantoned:

Spellczech

Come on buddy...Get down the shops and get yourself a can of "Monster Espresso". That'll pick you up and you'll be buzzing for the Klaxon again.

Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to announcements, just not all the speculation that usually turns out to be people having a laugh at others expense...

manaliveits105

Alan is a proper Rangers man who cant wait to leave that sorrowful little club and get his career back on track wont be coming to us but Ibroke is a

certainty at some stage.

Scott Allan

This Scott Allan signing for the famous rumour might not be to far away from reality. We are definitely interested and he's not keen on playing in the Championship again next season.

I'll guess Mcgeouch!

I thought he would be back with Celtic presumably his loan has finished.

Don't know why our signing him would make Hibees seethe...

Not the we are going to sign him anyway.

Fxxx the SPFL

We need a 'klaxon' replacement now Keith Jackson uses the term.

How about 'BUDGE'S BUGLE  or ROBBIE'S RINGER or CRAIG'S CLANGER'

alwaysthereinspirit

I'm a huge scarf over head guy too.

fabienleclerq

I thought he would be back with Celtic presumably his loan has finished.

Don't know why our signing him would make Hibees seethe...

Not the we are going to sign him anyway.

I thought he was out of contract? I think he was better than Allan when I watched them tbh.

All roads lead to Gorgie

How about 'BUDGE'S BUGLE  or ROBBIE'S RINGER or CRAIG'S CLANGER'

I think you can drop Craigs Clanger . Leave the Clangers for Fester Road. :sunny:

Archived