Heath Ledger found dead

Ulysses

Say What Again

I've just been sent an email titled 'Heath Ledger was hung'

When I opened it it's a picture of him in the buff :mad:

I thought brokeback mountain was a really good film. Have it on DVD. Have to admit I prefer Jake GyGyllenhaal though.

Whats your favourite bit Horse? :rolleyes:

Michelle Williams has been offered the position of England Cricket coach.

The ECC believed that her experience of f*****g Australians and bringing home the ashes would be a great asset

:eek:

Dougrie Scott was offered Jake's role in Brokeback Mountain, but no one believed he could pull off the role of a cowboy.

Buffalo Bill

Dougrie Scott was offered Jake's role in Brokeback Mountain, but no one believed he could pull off the role of a cowboy.

Buffalo Bill

Liked that one BB. :)

the guy was a terrific actor and as the BBC says one of the best of his generation, he has worked with some really great actors which can really make your performance shine

After some very good jousting stories, Heath Ledger had the key ingredients for a good Knights Tale.

After a mistake at the chemist, he had too much of the ingredients for a good Knights sleep.

:527:

I P Knightley
Can we have an RIP thread please ?

I once saw a film he was in. His death puts it all into persepctive. I don't know why or how but I will say it anyway. ;)

How difficult things were for him from time to time, surely we can only guess at - but the people everywhere, not just here in Britain but everywhere, they kept faith with Heath Ledger, they liked him, they loved him, they regarded him as one of the people.

He was the People's actor-who-appeared-in-about-5-movies-we-could-name and thats how he will stay, how she will remain in our hearts and in our memories forever.

:wilted_rose:

Archived