Set Pieces!

DB-14

WTF!

Every freekick was wasted, MS is pish at freekicks. :mad:

All round effing useless.

Listening to Hearts World, I think MS lost pocession all night, think he may have to settle for the bench when Larry returns

Listening to Hearts World, I think MS lost pocession all night, think he may have to settle for the bench when Larry returns

He can settle for a place on the first bus back to Leith,

He is pish.

:mad:

maroonlegions

HE FECKING BETTER , no way should he start ahead off Kingy, MS is rank he all but proved it tonight .

Stewart's free kicks have been annouing me for weeks. He floats a ball in towards 1 or 2 players towards the back post. Often he completely over hits it, otherwise it is bread and butter for a big defender to attack and clear. Either need to put some pace on the ball or pile all our players together and hope for a knock down flick on.

What really disturbed me about Saturday was that when Stewart went off we carried on playing exactly the same free kicks. This suggests to me that they are being told to play them like that and that is how they practice them in training. One of the reasons I have serious doubts about Frail.

MS has been absolutely murder of late. If he's not wasting freekicks, he's losing the ball or the heid. A complete liabilty! :angry:

He doesn't exactly seem agreeable to letting anyone else take them when his previous ones have been howlers.

Maybe he always thinks it's just bad luck and his next one will be like Tall's goal V the Dons.

Archived