Ever Pumped Someone Famous?

Gershwin

maroonlegions

In my punk days Shirley Manson of Garbage.New her quite well before she got famous. :bandana:

936full-shirley-manson.jpg

In my punk days Shirley Manson of Garbage.New her quite well before she got famous. :bandana:

936full-shirley-manson.jpg

Not wanting to take anything away from that rather fine notch on your bed post legions but you're not the first person I've heard say that. Either there's a fair few liars or she's easier than a Foundation Geography exam.

Robbie Neilson

Not wanting to take anything away from that rather fine notch on your bed post legions but you're not the first person I've heard say that. Either there's a fair few liars or she's easier than a Foundation Geography exam.

:rofl: at that

Probably though eh?

Sexton Hardcastle

No pumped. just fingerblasting

9551441655a11143183145ml.jpg

Is that the wee lassie who was in shameless and is she not about 14?

Robbie Neilson

Is that the wee lassie who was in shameless and is she not about 14?

She was in Shameless. She wasn't 14 at the time :)

Not famous but has a kind of "famous" dad that everyone on here would know, i can't say who because i don't want that person knowing who i am if they ever came on here haha.

maroonlegions

Aye its funny that  the liars manifested not long after she got famous,i knew her long before then, realy nice girl and very shy.

hughesie27

Not famous but has a kind of "famous" dad that everyone on here would know, i can't say who because i don't want that person knowing who i am if they ever came on here haha.

Reckon I know who you are on about.

I've pulled Lee Wallaces sister if that counts.

chuck berrys hairline

JC?

Mate of mine pumped an ex Hearts players misses...

OK Wasn't me and she's not famous but almost meeting the criteria of the thread... ;)

Aye its funny that the liars manifested not long after she got famous,i knew her long before then, realy nice girl and very shy.

To be fair, there wouldn't have been much point telling people you've shagged Shirley Manson before she was famous. Either people wouldn't have a clue who you were talking about or they'd have (wrongly) slagged you for riding a ginge.

Love a red head me and ever so slightly jealous.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Not me, but my mate pumped Wendy James of Transvision Vamp fame - he did it more than once.

...a bit disco

Aye its funny that the liars manifested not long after she got famous,i knew her long before then, realy nice girl and very shy.

I knew her when she was doing stuff with Edinburgh Youth Theatre but she didn't strike me as particularly shy.

Never pumped her though.

I knew her when she was doing stuff with Edinburgh Youth Theatre but she didn't strike me as particularly shy.

Never pumped her though.

Ditto on both points. Certainly not shy in the slightest. Maybe a bit aloof at times.

A guy I know in Wales pumped Sian Adey Jones.

412Ga9pIiML.jpg

Guys of a certain age will ken her. I never pumped her though. Only in me head.

Not me, but my mate pumped Wendy James of Transvision Vamp fame - he did it more than once.

Did he get tested for HIV afterwards?

That was probably Bruno Brooks

Nah, he is sure it was Sonia, blonde hair, shellsuit, lots of jewellery, and a big cigar.

Craig Gordons Gloves

Did he get tested for HIV afterwards?

it was when she was 18, so i think he's ok.

...a bit disco

Ditto on both points. Certainly not shy in the slightest. Maybe a bit aloof at times.

Aloof is definitely the word.

Mind you,seeing her wander about in the buff in the communal changing rooms in the old Lyceum Studio theatre was a joy to behold that will stay with me forever!

:D

Aloof is definitely the word.

Mind you,seeing her wander about in the buff in the communal changing rooms in the old Lyceum Studio theatre was a joy to behold that will stay with me forever!

:D

You obviously were around during Animal Farm then. That was and is my main memory of that show. 

Shanks said no

Brother in Law was doing Mickey Weir's burd behind his back, he probably thought I was just some random when I would scream through the fence about her at ER

...a bit disco

You obviously were around during Animal Farm then. That was and is my main memory of that show.

Indeed I was!

And what a memory!

The Old Tolbooth

Mark Burchills sister

Nah, he is sure it was Sonia, blonde hair, shellsuit, lots of jewellery, and a big cigar.

Both brilliant :lol: 

TheMaganator

Brother in Law was doing Mickey Weir's burd behind his back, he probably thought I was just some random when I would scream through the fence about her at ER

Brother in law - as in the guy married to your sister?

...a bit disco

No

So married to your brother then?

That was probably Bruno Brooks

Brilliant :2thumbsup:  well played chaps

chester copperpot

Snogged Monica Seles when I was 15 after a tennis tournament up at Craiglockhart many many moons ago.

No finger blasting though, as much as I tried to!

Snogged Monica Seles when I was 15 after a tennis tournament up at Craiglockhart many many moons ago.

No finger blasting though, as much as I tried to!

Murray Mount ?

alwaysthereinspirit

Brother in law - as in the guy married to your sister?

Not necessarily.

andyscott82

My wee brother's mate pumped Colin Nish's sister. That's the best I can do I'm afraid.

Oh, and a few years back I was pumping a bird who's brother played for Cowdenbeath, but I had no idea who he was!

No one will probably believe me, but before I met the Mrs years ago I went out with Kate Moss for just over a month.

No one will probably believe me, but before I met the Mrs years ago I went out with Kate Moss for just over a month.

Decent gear?

Shanks said no

Your wifes brother.

correct, I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one sober last night

chuck berrys hairline

Aye

:laugh:

Stayed round the corner from me. Wouldn't have been hard though ;)

Unknown user

I believe you. Kate Moss has shagged her fair share, I see no reason a charming jambo wouldn't be on the list

:laugh:

Stayed round the corner from me. Wouldn't have been hard though ;)

Now now, she was my gf for a couple of years, went downhill after i got rid though.

You'll know a few others from that neck of the woods that I've pumped then haha.

Archived