Paulie Walnut

Stadium Update - council APPROVES plan for new stand!

neonjambo

I don't read Hibs.net other than what people post on here. The same names keep creeping up: Sergey, Greenginger, Dashing Bob, Boston-something or other.

Whoever they are, it must be said that every single step of the way, they've got it wrong.

Hearts will be liquidated: wrong.

Hearts won't get the "froshun shares": wrong.

Hearts will never get out of the Championship: wrong (their own club, meanwhile...)

Hearts will come straight back down: wrong.

FoH pledges are unsustainable: wrong.

Hearts won't get planning permission because of asbestos: wrong

Hearts won't get planning permission because of ethanol tanks: wrong

Hearts won't get planning permission due to "infeeriur shteeel": wrong

Hearts won't get planning permission because of the nursery: wrong.

Hearts won't get planning permission due to pitch size: wrong

Hearts can raise the money for a new stand: wrong

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Every step of the way, every hurdle we've faced, they've been wrong.

Now, I realise some of these main guys are a little off the chart when it comes to enjoying a bit of football rivalry, and that they've become obsessed with everything do to with Hearts, but my question is this:

Do the other posters of Hibs.net not pull them up for this strange, obsessive behaviour? Or the fact that Hearts keep achieving that they consider to be unachievable?

Or do they just lap it up?

Put it another way: would we stand for that by Hearts fans on this site? I reckon they'd be hounded off long ago.

Did Hibs not win the Scottish Cup a few months ago? If that was me, I'd be too busy enjoying that, and concentrating on helping my team get promotion. When Hearts were in the Championship two years ago, it was all about getting out of that league. We only suffered one defeat until that was achieved.

Perhaps when the stand opens up for business, in September next year, it will force an end to their paranoia and extremely misplaced second-guessing.

Good to know that plagiarism is still about!

BTW agree with every point.

maroonlegions

Good to know that plagiarism is still about!

BTW agree with every point.

Pretty strong accusation of "plagiarism".

Got any back up to prove it  or if i have got "the wrong end of the stick" as they say and  i apologise if i have.

I also agree with all the points raised in BB"s post.  FTH.

jambogemz

If you read earlier in the thread our friend greenminger was telling anyone who'd listen we'd never get the planning permission by November due to the council's procedures.

Now we have the planning permission its been conveniently forgotten and now it's a 12 month delay due to attatched conditions.

It's as if the rest of .net don't realise that this guy actually knows nothing and his ramblings are his own misinterpretation of the available planning portal.

It must be a lonely life to be able to put so much into the fantastic fantasy.

Edited by jambogemz

Dave McCreery's knee

If you read earlier in the thread our friend greenminger was telling anyone who'd listen we'd never get the planning permission by November due to the council's procedures.

Now we have the planning permission its been conveniently forgotten and now it's a 12 month delay due to attatched conditions.

It's as if the rest of .net don't realise that this guy actually knows nothing and his ramblings are his own misinterpretation of the available planning portal.

He also maintains, from his misinterpretation of Companies House information, that Hearts don't own the old ticket office so can't start demolition. Hearts bought the building on 4th Dec 2015 and are free to knock it down when they want.

Big D

The only suspensive condition that may delay is the new wall for the distillery to contain the unlikely complete failure of the ethanol tanks. We can start any demolition immediately. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

The only suspensive condition that may delay is the new wall for the distillery to contain the unlikely complete failure of the ethanol tanks. We can start any demolition immediately.

As long as the wall is constructed before the new stand is used (which it will be) it won't cause any delays.

Icon of Symmetry

He also maintains, from his misinterpretation of Companies House information, that Hearts don't own the old ticket office so can't start demolition. Hearts bought the building on 4th Dec 2015 and are free to knock it down when they want.

The boy's off the chart. How he has managed to get them eating out of his hand the way he does is frankly hilarious. He's totally clueless. Apparently he also thinks Hearts are Tynecastle:

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/lower-leagues/tynecastle-striker-heartbroken-over-alex-jack-final-ban-1-4263981

45c2a51a5f9fa347edeb9e400b38ed3b.png

This is the guy that they think has the inside track on our stadium development! :unsure:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mikey1874

And put the main steel structure for the new stand in place

Rudy T

I'm starting to believe he's a hearts fan. He's trolled the life out of them for years.

I know they pop in here for a look so maybe one could confirm they've met him at a hibs game. We rip the piss but in time he may prove to be the greatest troll in jkb/hibsnet history!

Queensland Jambo

I'm starting to believe he's a hearts fan. He's trolled the life out of them for years.

I know they pop in here for a look so maybe one could confirm they've met him at a hibs game. We rip the piss but in time he may prove to be the greatest troll in jkb/hibsnet history!

The thought had occurred to me as well.  Imagine if all those tenners he took from the others on wewerefinishedmentallyon190512.net were now making their way as FOH donations to pay for the ethanol tank wall...

Dannie Boy

Alterations and or a new wall to contain the ethanol won't cost that much. That will be done at the same time as the other works. Do these muppets honestly think we've not investigated this and costed any of the requirements that the HSE wanted. Really [emoji23]

Rudy T

The thought had occurred to me as well. Imagine if all those tenners he took from the others on wewerefinishedmentallyon190512.net were now making their way as FOH donations to pay for the ethanol tank wall...

I mean greenginger. You're on about Sergey he's definitely a hibby. With a history of really creepy behaviour according to some on here. Including posting addresses of jkb members and PMing his nob to people.

Mikey1874

Alterations and or a new wall to contain the ethanol won't cost that much. That will be done at the same time as the other works. Do these muppets honestly think we've not investigated this and costed any of the requirements that the HSE wanted. Really [emoji23]

The issue was the testing and the wall being included in the HSE assessment

The doing of it is straightforward

Dannie Boy

The issue was the testing and the wall being included in the HSE assessment

The doing of it is straightforward

Indeed.

Icon of Symmetry

I mean greenginger. You're on about Sergey he's definitely a hibby. With a history of really creepy behaviour according to some on here. Including posting addresses of jkb members and PMing his nob to people.

All 100% correct.

Mikey1874

Still want his name

It's coming

Queensland Jambo

Ah I see.  I get confused as they all seem to blend into one mentalist seethe.

Yoda

Still want his name

It's coming

Me too.

I'll take a PM from anyone that knows his name.

Brave Hearts

Let's be absolutely clear about this: in less than a year from now, the staff and kids at the nursery will move into a fantastic new facility, and far superior to what they had before.

It's well worth 11 months of temporary accommodation which will do just fine in the short term.

And cost effective for the council in acquiring a new build nursery at a reduced cost to them compared to the cost of the council building a new nursery themselves. If we were not building a new stand, then the. Council were proceeding with a new build nursery.

jamboinglasgow

Part of me is suprised that considering Ann's statement where she said that she was hoping to make significant announcements following shortly after the meeting that nothing has been said yet.

Then again the planning application was updated this week with 2 new documents where it talked about having a legal agreement between the club and council to complete the application so that may be holding things up.

CMc

I don't read Hibs.net other than what people post on here. The same names keep creeping up: Sergey, Greenginger, Dashing Bob, Boston-something or other.

Whoever they are, it must be said that every single step of the way, they've got it wrong.

Hearts will be liquidated: wrong.

Hearts won't get the "froshun shares": wrong.

Hearts will never get out of the Championship: wrong (their own club, meanwhile...)

Hearts will come straight back down: wrong.

FoH pledges are unsustainable: wrong.

Hearts won't get planning permission because of asbestos: wrong

Hearts won't get planning permission because of ethanol tanks: wrong

Hearts won't get planning permission due to "infeeriur shteeel": wrong

Hearts won't get planning permission because of the nursery: wrong.

Hearts won't get planning permission due to pitch size: wrong

Hearts can raise the money for a new stand: wrong

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Every step of the way, every hurdle we've faced, they've been wrong.

Now, I realise some of these main guys are a little off the chart when it comes to enjoying a bit of football rivalry, and that they've become obsessed with everything do to with Hearts, but my question is this:

Do the other posters of Hibs.net not pull them up for this strange, obsessive behaviour? Or the fact that Hearts keep achieving that they consider to be unachievable?

Or do they just lap it up?

Put it another way: would we stand for that by Hearts fans on this site? I reckon they'd be hounded off long ago.

Did Hibs not win the Scottish Cup a few months ago? If that was me, I'd be too busy enjoying that, and concentrating on helping my team get promotion. When Hearts were in the Championship two years ago, it was all about getting out of that league. We only suffered one defeat until that was achieved.

Perhaps when the stand opens up for business, in September next year, it will force an end to their paranoia and extremely misplaced second-guessing.

Because or record against hibs is spectacularly good, our bitter weirdos aim their bile at fellow jambos and get hounded out as hobos - an easy mistake to make as they have all the weirdly bitter trademarks.

Hearts_fan

Been opening this thread recently hoping to find out news about the Tynecastle redevelopment.

Instead it's descended into schoolyard ridicule of supposed Hibs fans and their unhealthy interest in Hearts. Not so interesting!

trotter

More brilliance over on that thread. Some titan of cockwomblery has this to say:

In my professional opinion (higher techy drawing), it sounds like their original timeline is goosed. I'd expect a 12 month delay now till opening day.

I hope that it was written in jest, or to see if he can get a mention in dispatches over here. If so, congratulations, if not, just....wow....

mitch41

Been opening this thread recently hoping to find out news about the Tynecastle redevelopment.

Instead it's descended into schoolyard ridicule of supposed Hibs fans and their unhealthy interest in Hearts. Not so interesting!

I think this is happening because the news of what is happening has dried up. I believe that November will be different as the demolision should start after the shop ect move the the next big thing to happen would be the large beam which will hold up the new stand roof.

mitch41

One thing i would like to know is where will emergency services gain access to the field of play. Hearts have access just now from the North Main Stand Lower. I thought this was a must for Health & Safety as well as Football Regulations. Will access be in the same corner of the new main stand because i can't see anything on the drawings.

Edited by mitch41

kila

One thing i would like to know is where will emergency services gain access to the field of play. Hearts have access just now from the North Main Stand Lower. I thought this was a must for Health & Safety as well as Football Regulations. Will access be in the same corner of the new main stand because i can't see anything on the drawings.

It's staying there. You're not looking closely enough

Drewboy

5b20ac6c8987db3ea0e04e6634e3de68.jpgVehicular access to stadium and nursery is from the north (on the right hand side)

jamboinglasgow

I think this is happening because the news of what is happening has dried up. I believe that November will be different as the demolision should start after the shop ect move the the next big thing to happen would be the large beam which will hold up the new stand roof.

Yup. I think people will find that its in a lull at the moment (as I mentioned earlier there is a legal document the club need to sign for the planning application to be finished) and there is a few conditions that needs to be met before work can start (but considering how quick the club has been to deal with what is required so far I would be surprised if these have not already been completed or almost complete.) It will then speed up. Plus we are talking two weeks till the Wheatfield undercroft is supposed to be open for moving over. Thats not long.

Though I do agree with the previous poster, that as much as its fun to laugh at the demented views of Hibs fans, I want this to be more about the stand and how it is good for the club.

Poseidon

Yup. I think people will find that its in a lull at the moment (as I mentioned earlier there is a legal document the club need to sign for the planning application to be finished) and there is a few conditions that needs to be met before work can start (but considering how quick the club has been to deal with what is required so far I would be surprised if these have not already been completed or almost complete.) It will then speed up. Plus we are talking two weeks till the Wheatfield undercroft is supposed to be open for moving over. Thats not long.

Though I do agree with the previous poster, that as much as its fun to laugh at the demented views of Hibs fans, I want this to be more about the stand and how it is good for the club.

Two weeks sounds ambitious does it not? Not that I'm suggesting it's going to delay things by that much.

I remember the original timetable had the new main stand truss going up just before Christmas so I guess we're looking at sometime today the end of January now?

I've not looked in too great detail however are new support 'pillars' going up or is the new truss going to connect to the existing ones at the Roseburn and Gorgie?

The Natural Order

Two weeks sounds ambitious does it not? Not that I'm suggesting it's going to delay things by that much.

I remember the original timetable had the new main stand truss going up just before Christmas so I guess we're looking at sometime today the end of January now?

I've not looked in too great detail however are new support 'pillars' going up or is the new truss going to connect to the existing ones at the Roseburn and Gorgie?

It'll just connect the existing ones. Just the same as the Wheatfield.

Poseidon

It'll just connect the existing ones. Just the same as the Wheatfield.

Cool, cheers

mitch41

5b20ac6c8987db3ea0e04e6634e3de68.jpgVehicular access to stadium and nursery is from the north (on the right hand side)

Thanks Drewboy i see it now.

mitch41

It's staying there. You're not looking closely enough

Thanks Kila.