New Strip Revealed

WavyGravy

We're doing the teasers again.  Club Twitter account just shown us next season's socks.  Different!!!!!

LarrysRightFoot

Looking at the state of those socks, I think we should be expecting big white panels on the shirt.

I think you might be right

Robbie Neilson

I like them. Dont see what everyone is getting all upset about. Not like any adult actually BUYS socks. Maybe for bairns, but not like you're gonna be strutting down to 5's with them on to be ripped by other players. Unless you're a full kit ? In which case, you deserve it tbh

More important things in life but in the football socks context I have to say.....awful OMG.....jesus it defies belief how so called top companies get it wrong so often....why have white on them!????

Loving the black boots though!!!!

I'd like us to keep the black socks.

Looks like that ships sailed for you old chap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bungalow Bill

I was hoping we would be keeping black socks.

I like them. Dont see what everyone is getting all upset about. Not like any adult actually BUYS socks. Maybe for bairns, but not like you're gonna be strutting down to 5's with them on to be ripped by other players. Unless you're a full kit ######? In which case, you deserve it tbh

More about what our team on the pitch look like. Granted, it's just socks but I hope the design team do a bit of a better job on the rest of the kit.

Bungalow Bill

We now know the away strip is likely to be mainly white. That pleases me.

Robbie Neilson

More about what our team on the pitch look like. Granted, it's just socks but I hope the design team do a bit of a better job on the rest of the kit.

Away ye go

It is almost certain from that picture that the away top will be a majority white in colour.

Good to see the 'real maroon' retained as well.

Judging a strip from the socks  :uhoh2:

Seymour M Hersh

Brilliant shade of maroon. If the rest of it matches then at least the colour will be spot on.

sunblestjambo

I like them. Dont see what everyone is getting all upset about. Not like any adult actually BUYS socks. Maybe for bairns, but not like you're gonna be strutting down to 5's with them on to be ripped by other players. Unless you're a full kit ######? In which case, you deserve it tbh

:spoton:

Why are people concerned about the socks? I don't think I can remember the design of any off our socks. Socks don't define a club, have a word. 

I Think that they don't look to bad nice colour of maroon will be interesting to see how they go with the rest of the strip

Gene Parmesan

Grown men shedding Internet tears over socks.

This place is immense. Never change, Kickback.

LarrysRightFoot

Why are people concerned about the socks? I don't think I can remember the design of any off our socks. Socks don't define a club, have a word.

I think people's concern is that it suggests we are getting the same template as Rangers - the white panels on the sleeve. Which IMO is horrible.

Have a word...not gonna lose sleep over it but in the context of debating a strip then NO need for the tacky white bits on the home socks and it would tend to suggest that there will be needless white flashes or lines on what should be a glorious plain and beautiful home top...

Bert Le Clos

Grown men shedding Internet tears over socks.

This place is immense. Never change, Kickback.

They're rank. Nothing wrong with stating the obvious.

Robbie Neilson

Anything was going to be shite compared to this years top/strip/kit

Club cant win either way, but its no like Hearts fans to have a moan at something, just cause they can

Bert Le Clos

Part of the reason they look so shit is because someone has decided whoever is modelling them should wear what look like gym gutties.

They're still ganting mind.

It's going to be awful :lol:

Bet you there's a stripe up the shorts and a panel on the back. It'll be like wearing the Ajax style one from a few seasons ago back to front!

I'll still buy it though.

Archived