Are we in end times?

Jambo 4 Ever

If you take away the conspiracy/spiritual/prophetic stuff from this type of debate then I might come closer to agreeing....to some extent.

I mean, you could be hit by a bus tomorrow so why not just make your peace anyway? I don't mean adopting spiritual insurance policies or last minute religious fervour, just live your live with as few regrets as possible then when your time comes, you'll hopefully feel comfortable enough about the job you did while you were here. That's my take on it anyway. 

Plus, if the world is about to end in some awful way, I'm not sure I want to know about it. It'd take the shine off the time we have left, to say the least.   :)

Spot on, it's like being told you will die from a heart attack at a particular time and day sometime in the future, imagine if you knew exactly when you will die, right down to the day and time, would you really want to know that.

Now if Doctors etc can't tell me what day or even what year I'm going to die then how can somebody say the world will end on any particular date or time.

As soon as I see the words Christian & Biblical that tells me all I need to know.

As I've said before if the world were to end tomorrow, next week or next year, there is nothing I can do to stop it, so why worry about it, why worry about something you can't stop or indeed have any control over.

Every minute of every single day could be your last, none of us are promised tomorrow.

If people genuinely believe that folk in the past can predict the future, you're basically stating that we have no free choice.

That nothing we do makes any difference to anything as it's already been pre-ordained. That fate has written our destinies already.

Bollocks to that I say.

Unless it's people acting out the prophecies on the basis that it's been written. To me that's more frightening and possible than anything else. Whether it be the Islamic extremists or the Zionist Jews - either way they believe that creating hell on earth (ie the end of the world) is their remit.

If you take away the conspiracy/spiritual/prophetic stuff from this type of debate then I might come closer to agreeing....to some extent.

I mean, you could be hit by a bus tomorrow so why not just make your peace anyway? I don't mean adopting spiritual insurance policies or last minute religious fervour, just live your live with as few regrets as possible then when your time comes, you'll hopefully feel comfortable enough about the job you did while you were here. That's my take on it anyway. 

Plus, if the world is about to end in some awful way, I'm not sure I want to know about it. It'd take the shine off the time we have left, to say the least.   :)

I agree.  We're all going to die, it's just a question of when.  Everyone should live their life to the fullest, giving it 100% everyday.  A wise person once said that, when one is on their death bed, it's better to regret the things you've done than to regret the things you haven't done.  Hence people's use of a 'bucket list'.

As for the talk about end-times, the earth has been around for 5 billion years and will be around for a few billion more.  If we're talking about the end of the human species, will that be such a bad thing considering the mess we're making of the planet?    When homo sapiens finally disappears, I'm sure the remaining species will heave a huge sigh of relief.

In the meantime, I think I'll have another beer.  :cheers:

Unless it's people acting out the prophecies on the basis that it's been written. To me that's more frightening and possible than anything else. Whether it be the Islamic extremists or the Zionist Jews - either way they believe that creating hell on earth (ie the end of the world) is their remit.

I've heard this said, but it's a lot of shit. No one thinks like that and besides, they would have to be a bunch of warmongering egotistical sociopathic monsters in a position to manipulate the world to that end. Oh wait.

Do you have any examples of this actually happening?

Do you have any examples of this actually happening?

What Neil Jung says is true. A good place to start would be the connection between the Knights Templars and the Masons.

Is it just me or does that article somehow manage to say absolutely nothing at all? 

:uhoh2:

"Someone somewhere thinks something might happen sometime."

:2thumbsup:

I'm going to make a prediction here and one which will definitely come true.

I predict that sometime in the future I will die.

Now I know for certainty that my prediction will come true, can 'The End is Nigh' brigade say the same for the end of the world with absolute certainty?

I'm going to make a prediction here and one which will definitely come true.

Now I know for certainty that my prediction will come true, can 'The End is Nigh' brigade say the same for the end of the world with absolute certainty?

I can say with a hundred percent certainty that the Earth will end. When is a different matter.

What Neil Jung says is true. A good place to start would be the connection between the Knights Templars and the Masons.

Oooh, it's been a while since I've been over the whole Temple Knights Freemasonry stuff. Just be careful not to listen to Baigent, Lincoln and Leigh too much is my advice. They have some... interesting theories, but a lot of it is bollocks.

Saying that, you'd probably love their stuff so you might want to check them out if you haven't already done so.

Edited by Normthebarman

Oooh, it's been a while since I've been over the whole Temple Knights Freemasonry stuff. Just be careful not to listen to Baigent, Lincoln and Leigh too much is my advice. They have some... interesting theories, but a lot of it is bollocks.

Saying that, you'd probably love their stuff so you might want to check them out if you haven't already done so.

Or indeed Dan Brown for that matter.

Or indeed Dan Brown for that matter.

His was probably more historically accurate than their version.

At least Brown was honest his was fiction.

Edited by Normthebarman

Yep, not the place to look.

I'm going to make a prediction here and one which will definitely come true.

Now I know for certainty that my prediction will come true, can 'The End is Nigh' brigade say the same for the end of the world with absolute certainty?

Haven't see any 'The End is Nigh' brigade on here

Haven't see any 'The End is Nigh' brigade on here

I never said there were, I was referring to the stuff all over the internet in the links about the supposed end that's coming this month.

If anyone can be bothered read Synagogue of Satan. It explains why wars happen, who profits and the underlying reasons behind world events. Whether you believe it or not it's scary stuff.

If anyone can be bothered read Synagogue of Satan. It explains why wars happen, who profits and the underlying reasons behind world events. Whether you believe it or not it's scary stuff.

Let me guess, it's all down to Jews aye?

The world isn't ending but there's plenty about it I wouldn't miss.

Let me guess, it's all down to Jews aye?

The world isn't ending but there's plenty about it I wouldn't miss.

Yes and no. I make no judgement however it's eye opening stuff and worth a read. You can also watch it on YouTube.

Yes and no. I make no judgement however it's eye opening stuff and worth a read. You can also watch it on YouTube.

I believe he does not go anywhere near as far as he could have, but you are right. it is eye opening stuff.  He scratches the surface of pedophilia and satanic worship but I think he rightly does not go there and sticks to the easily proven facts.  Most that don't know about the facts that he points out will have a hard enough time coming to terms with them, and many, if they ever look, will dismiss it out of hand for the very reasons that he gives.

Just when you thought shit couldn't get any crazier on these conspiracy threads we're now being recommended books written by white supremacists about evil Jewish plots to control the world :rofl:

Just when you thought shit couldn't get any crazier on these conspiracy threads we're now being recommended books written by white supremacists about evil Jewish plots to control the world :rofl:

Nothing wrong with reading books mate, you should try it. What you make of them is entirely your call whether it's fact or fiction. As an aside this book was a bestseller across the globe when it came out in 2007 so it's not particularly obscure. It helps add some context to the thread so less of the jumping to conclusions if you will.

Nothing wrong with reading books mate, you should try it. What you make of them is entirely your call whether it's fact or fiction. As an aside this book was a bestseller across the globe when it came out in 2007 so it's not particularly obscure. It helps add some context to the thread so less of the jumping to conclusions if you will.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were a pretty good seller as well, doesn't make them any less vile. I read plenty of books, I think I'll give one that's subtitled 'The Secret History of Jewish World Domination' a miss though.

Nah. I drive a car everyday. My death is way more likely from that than a blood moon!!!

Are you secretly hoping it happens to be proved right?

Only problem with that is nobody will be around to congratulate him/her.   :laugh4:

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion were a pretty good seller as well, doesn't make them any less vile. I read plenty of books, I think I'll give one that's subtitled 'The Secret History of Jewish World Domination' a miss though.

Fine but I suggest you read it before coming out with white supremacy nonsense. Be interested to establish what you think is vile as well.

Fine but I suggest you read it before coming out with white supremacy nonsense. Be interested to establish what you think is vile as well.

The author is a white supremacist, that's a fact.

Propagating the notion that an entire ethnic group is responsible for all the problems in the world is pretty vile.

The author is a white supremacist, that's a fact.

Propagating the notion that an entire ethnic group is responsible for all the problems in the world is pretty vile.

That's exactly what he's not saying. If you read it you'd quickly realise who he's targeting.

If I hadn't read the book I'd have said the same. I don't know the guy personally, he could be anything, however the book is worth reading.

I'm not sure I want to read the ramblings of a virulent anti Semitic hate monger.

I'm not sure I want to read the ramblings of a virulent anti Semitic hate monger.

It doesn't make you or I one though...ironically your post above is a perfect example of one theme in the book which looks at criticism (or lack of) when it comes to anything remotely Jewish. In other words any criticism is quickly followed by the anti Semitic card pretty much unanimously.

It's too easy to disregard the book as all of the above because of the sub title.

It doesn't make you or I one though...ironically your post above is a perfect example of one theme in the book which looks at criticism (or lack of) when it comes to anything remotely Jewish. In other words any criticism is quickly followed by the anti Semitic card pretty much unanimously.

It's too easy to disregard the book as all of the above because of the sub title.

As someone who is very against the politics of Israel I'm very aware of the way "anti semitic" is thrown around to defend Israel against criticism. However his views are anti semitic. Did you look at his Facebook page? Filled with hatred and spurious links to other extremists. 

As someone who is very against the politics of Israel I'm very aware of the way "anti semitic" is thrown around to defend Israel against criticism. However his views are anti semitic. Did you look at his Facebook page? Filled with hatred and spurious links to other extremists.

Have you read the book? I didn't feel it was a swipe at all Jews but a small supremist minority with questionable motives. Talks a lot about the Rothschilds and the recreation of Israel and of course the part played by the U.S. It also mentions how the Rothschilds helped fund communist China. As I said it's a thought provoking read whether people believe it or not. As for the Facebook links it complements the theme of the book in terms of seeing Israel for what it really is and how it's funded. His views btw.

I won't go into all the ins and outs of it however when it came out I already knew most of what it reveals. It was not the anti Semitists that made it a best seller, nor will it turn anyone into one if they realise that what the book divulges is the truth. It is not an anti Semitic book. Read it.  

I won't go into all the ins and outs of it however when it came out I already knew most of what it reveals. It was not the anti Semitists that made it a best seller, nor will it turn anyone into one if they realise that what the book divulges is the truth. It is not an anti Semitic book. Read it.  

Well there's a ****ing surprise :lol: How about you post some of the truths in the book so we can look into them further?

Against my better judgement I listened to a bit of the audio book on youtube and aside from sounding like it was penned by a 12 year old, one of the first 'truths' he mentioned was the old favourite that Bolshevism was a Jewish plot to control the world. This is demonstratably nonsense as anyone with a modicum of historical knowledge can deduce. Don't think I'll be listening to any more, but feel free to enlighten us in case it starts to get good.

Well there's a ******* surprise :lol: How about you post some of the truths in the book so we can look into them further?

Against my better judgement I listened to a bit of the audio book on youtube and aside from sounding like it was penned by a 12 year old, one of the first 'truths' he mentioned was the old favourite that Bolshevism was a Jewish plot to control the world. This is demonstratably nonsense as anyone with a modicum of historical knowledge can deduce. Don't think I'll be listening to any more, but feel free to enlighten us in case it starts to get good.

You may well be right but it's better to read the whole book before judging whether it's 'good' or not.

You may well be right but it's better to read the whole book before judging whether it's 'good' or not.

What specifically in the book did you find to be enlightening? Don't even have to go into detail, just general points.

What specifically in the book did you find to be enlightening? Don't even have to go into detail, just general points.

I haven't read the book but I find, in these sort of things, that everything else that is discussed is based on the initial point being true.

Once that's proven to be rubbish, the rest falls down like a house of cards.

The writer has created what is essentially a list of events and linked them into what he believes to be a grand plan coordinated by people who are essentially above the law. Many of the historical events are well enough documented and can be researched in isolation however the writer has described a world which, if in any way accurate, is incredible. What gives it credibility is that much of it ties in with other whistleblowers unconnected to the book. It also references a book written by an ex Mossad operative who provides an insight into the shady tactics to get what they want.

I haven't read the book but I find, in these sort of things, that everything else that is discussed is based on the initial point being true.

Once that's proven to be rubbish, the rest falls down like a house of cards.

Whether it's true or not is secondary. I said it was eye opening and scary. We have to read books in order to form an opinion though.

Well there's a ******* surprise :lol: How about you post some of the truths in the book so we can look into them further?

How about you read the book or listen to all of the audio book. It comes as no surprise to me that not one of the many decenters have read the book. To come on and comment on something you know nothing about Is the hallmark of someone that is not interested in what is being discussed and just wants to be noticed. If you think I am going to go into detail about something with attention seekers, you can think again. 

How about you read the book or listen to all of the audio book. It comes as no surprise to me that not one of the many decenters have read the book. To come on and comment on something you know nothing about Is the hallmark of someone that is not interested in what is being discussed and just wants to be noticed. If you think I am going to go into detail about something with attention seekers, you can think again.

You really are a parody of yourself. There is nothing more attention seeking than saying 'I know all these great truths but I will not go into any detail' as you continually do on here. Absolutely zero substance to anything you post.

I have listened to the start of the book and pointed out a flaw I noticed instantly. Do you believe that Bolshevism and the subsequent Russian revolution of 1917 were part of a Jewish plot to take over the world, as asserted by the author? A simple yes or no answer please.