Are we in end times?

Jambo 4 Ever

• 2 weeks later...

That is astonishing. Quite simply amazing. I'm speechless . I never knew Google maps could zoom out so far.....

It gets even better. If you zoom all the way out and then type in 25 9 2015 it takes you to the Scottish Energy Association in East Kilbride.

What can this mean???

William H. Bonney

It gets even better. If you zoom all the way out and then type in 25 9 2015 it takes you to the Scottish Energy Association in East Kilbride.

What can this mean???

Holy shit. You don't think it means energy prices are going up in September do you? End of times indeed!

That is astonishing. Quite simply amazing. I'm speechless . I never knew Google maps could zoom out so far.....

Now that you are over your amazement, what explanation do you have?

Geoff Kilpatrick

I wonder what Jambo in Hamilton's next set of meaningless "questions" will involve when the world doesn't end in a couple of weeks time.

I'm hoping they hold off until I've been to florida in October , then they can do what they want and if the workd ends- good, means I don't need to worry about what I spent

Is this "Are we in end times?" an open-ended question?

Will we ever get to some point where we can all relax and say "Nope, we're not in end times."?

I need to know; the grass is needing cut and I'm wondering if I should bother.  :tongue:

Very funny

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/29943047/blood-moon-september-27-28-has-some-expecting-end-of-the-world

Is no one else just a little worried About what could happen!??

If the world is about to end what can I do to stop it?  Absolutely nothing so why worry about something you have no control over. 

In my own lifetime I've already lived through at least a dozen the end is nigh prophecy's where some believers said it really was the end this time and guess what, yeh that's right I'm still here and so is the World.

If the world is about to end what can I do to stop it?  Absolutely nothing so why worry about something you have no control over. 

In my own lifetime I've already lived through at least a dozen the end is nigh prophecy's where some believers said it really was the end this time and guess what, yeh that's right I'm still here and so is the World.

That is true for me as well. Bunch of crackpots, however this time I think there is a difference. I am not saying we are going to see the Rapture come to pass, Nibiru ten miles out, or that St Malachy was anything other than astonishingly lucky in his predictions. Nether will I say that the fact our fate is in the hands of a bunch of warmongering, egotistical, sociopathic monsters that will stop at nothing to get what they want, lends any credence to what is being said. I will say that I would not look upon anyone with distain if they took steps to prepare in a way they see fit (including making their peace with their God). To cut a long story short, I would say that I am in the same boat that I think Jambo in Hamilton is in. I am not saying anything is going to happen (fingers crossed :whistling:) , but it has got my attention. 

That is true for me as well. Bunch of crackpots, however this time I think there is a difference. I am not saying we are going to see the Rapture come to pass, Nibiru ten miles out, or that St Malachy was anything other than astonishingly lucky in his predictions. Nether will I say that the fact our fate is in the hands of a bunch of warmongering, egotistical, sociopathic monsters that will stop at nothing to get what they want, lends any credence to what is being said. I will say that I would not look upon anyone with distain if they took steps to prepare in a way they see fit (including making their peace with their God). To cut a long story short, I would say that I am in the same boat that I think Jambo in Hamilton is in. I am not saying anything is going to happen (fingers crossed :whistling:) , but it has got my attention.

Thanks niblick1874. This is my feeling also

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

How do you know that for sure though?

Because the other 50+ predictions in my lifetime have been shite. Attention seeking idiots make the predictions.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

How do you know that for sure though?

Also, thanks real mallorca goalie, that played against us, ended up looking a tit when that prediction failed to materialise. Quitting football to live in a bunker with his family? Wonder if he still believes such nonsense.

Why? All I see are reports about fantasists claiming that something might happen based on no credible evidence.

Apocalyptic / messianic cults have been predicting the end of the world as far back as we can track. Most Jewish and early Christian ones relating to the fall of the roman empire. It fell (not in the way predicted) and we're still here.

It's entirely possible we'll all be wiped out in a nuclear war, a plague or whatever but it sure as hell won't be predicted in any ancient text or by some crackpot that see's patterns in his own site.

Edited by John Frum

If it's the end of the world what's the benefit of stocking up on some bottles of water?

....and could you post up your banking details incase some of us survive? Every penny will help in a post Apocalyptic world.

If it's the end then I want to die in the first wave as there will be nothing left for you to survive on.

So say you did survive, what do you do when your supplies run out?

And if you did survive and others found out you had supplies I hope you've got a large armoury of guns and weapons to fight them off.

Better of dying in the first wave my friend, I'm now glad I made a new batch of beer last week, at least I'll have enough time to drink it before the end comes.

Edited by Jambo-Jimbo

Imagine if Jambo in Hamilton posted on Kickback prior to Y2K!

:laugh4:

Oh crap look at my number of posts 666

Edited by Jambo-Jimbo

:laugh4:

Oh crap look at my number of posts 666

Spooky. The number of the hibee. Clearly a sign that nothing will happen.

That is true for me as well. Bunch of crackpots, however this time I think there is a difference. I am not saying we are going to see the Rapture come to pass, Nibiru ten miles out, or that St Malachy was anything other than astonishingly lucky in his predictions. Nether will I say that the fact our fate is in the hands of a bunch of warmongering, egotistical, sociopathic monsters that will stop at nothing to get what they want, lends any credence to what is being said. I will say that I would not look upon anyone with distain if they took steps to prepare in a way they see fit (including making their peace with their God). To cut a long story short, I would say that I am in the same boat that I think Jambo in Hamilton is in. I am not saying anything is going to happen (fingers crossed :whistling:) , but it has got my attention. 

If you take away the conspiracy/spiritual/prophetic stuff from this type of debate then I might come closer to agreeing....to some extent.

I mean, you could be hit by a bus tomorrow so why not just make your peace anyway? I don't mean adopting spiritual insurance policies or last minute religious fervour, just live your live with as few regrets as possible then when your time comes, you'll hopefully feel comfortable enough about the job you did while you were here. That's my take on it anyway. 

Plus, if the world is about to end in some awful way, I'm not sure I want to know about it. It'd take the shine off the time we have left, to say the least.  :)

If people genuinely believe that folk in the past can predict the future, you're basically stating that we have no free choice.

That nothing we do makes any difference to anything as it's already been pre-ordained. That fate has written our destinies already.

Bollocks to that I say.

Edited by Normthebarman