Are we in end times?

Jambo 4 Ever

You really are a parody of yourself. There is nothing more attention seeking than saying 'I know all these great truths but I will not go into any detail' as you continually do on here. Absolutely zero substance to anything you post.

I have listened to the start of the book and pointed out a flaw I noticed instantly. Do you believe that Bolshevism and the subsequent Russian revolution of 1917 were part of a Jewish plot to take over the world, as asserted by the author? A simple yes or no answer please.

No.

No.

Very good, we're getting somewhere. So if you disagree with one of the main premises of the book, which ones do you believe to be true?

Very good, we're getting somewhere. So if you disagree with one of the main premises of the book, which ones do you believe to be true?

How are you referring to when you say a "Jewish" plot?

It appears it's not very good after all. It doesn't seem we're getting anywhere ether.

Who are you referring to when you say a "Jewish" plot?

It appears it's not very good after all. It doesn't seem we're getting anywhere ether.

Is comprehension not your strong point? The author is asserting that communism was invented as a tool by 'worldwide jewry' (an exact quote from the book) to take over the world. You have stated you don't believe this to be true, I've asked you to tell me what in the book you do believe to be true, you haven't answered as of yet.

Previously I just had you pinned down as a conspiracy nut, it appears you and Neil Jung actually have far more sinister motives.

Is comprehension not your strong point? The author is asserting that communism was invented as a tool by 'worldwide jewry' (an exact quote from the book) to take over the world. You have stated you don't believe this to be true, I've asked you to tell me what in the book you do believe to be true, you haven't answered as of yet.

Previously I just had you pinned down as a conspiracy nut, it appears you and Neil Jung actually have far more sinister motives.

Reading a book doesn't mean i have sinister motives. I once read a Graeme Souness autobiography but it doesn't mean I agree with everything he says. I suggest you read the book and make some informed comments because right now you have nothing to offer apart from an opinion based on the title and a few minutes listening on YouTube.

Reading a book doesn't mean i have sinister motives. I once read a Graeme Souness autobiography but it doesn't mean I agree with everything he says. I suggest you read the book and make some informed comments because right now you have nothing to offer apart from an opinion based on the title and a few minutes listening on YouTube.

This is getting utterly tiresome. How about you post something from the book you found to be informative and correct? Is it really that ****ing hard?

This is getting utterly tiresome. How about you post something from the book you found to be informative and correct? Is it really that ******* hard?

The plight of the Palestinian people.

This is getting utterly tiresome. How about you post something from the book you found to be informative and correct? Is it really that ******* hard?

I should add that lifting parts of a book and having a discussion about it is poor stuff as there is very little in the way of context. If you want to debate a book you should really read one.

Sinister? Elaborate. I was going to lose it at this point but I will let you have your say. Make it good.

We have a catch 22 here. You will not know what it is because you have not read the book, however, suffice to say, in not reading the book and coming out with what you have, you are proving the authors assertion about the likes of you to be true. 

What if Jambo in Hamilton's questions are not questions. What if they are pointers, as in, you don't have an excuse because it was pointed out to you and you decided to be an *** ****? 

What if Jambo in Hamilton's questions are not questions. What if they are pointers, as in, you don't have an excuse because it was pointed out to you and you decided to be an *** ****?

Then there'll probably be a few sheepish people on judgement day and I'll be the first on here to apologise if the world ends because of this blood moon malarkey. Assuming the end of the world doesn't prevent this.

If, however, it turns out to be bollocks, will JiH do the same thing?

Then there'll probably be a few sheepish people on judgement day and I'll be the first on here to apologise if the world ends.  because of this blood moon malarkey. Assuming the end of the world doesn't prevent this.

Your first sentence is a good one. Will an apology suffice? It could be that the answer to that is bigger that we all can fathom. JIH, no matter what, has nothing to apologies for as he is only asking the question.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Then there'll probably be a few sheepish people on judgement day and I'll be the first on here to apologise if the world ends because of this blood moon malarkey. Assuming the end of the world doesn't prevent this.

:cornette: to the first paragraph.

As for the second, it will be phrased as "what's an apology?".

Your first sentence is a good one. Will an apology suffice? It could be that the answer to that is bigger that we all can fathom. JIH, no matter what, has nothing to apologies for as he is only asking the question.

Cheers for the support

wentworth jambo

Can I just check - is it tomorrow it all ends ? If so, can someone let me know what time kick off is - due to play golf and want to make sure I can get18 holes in before getting raptured.

Can I just check - is it tomorrow it all ends ? If so, can someone let me know what time kick off is - due to play golf and want to make sure I can get18 holes in before getting raptured.

I think its sometime between today and the 28th - depends who's doing the predicting. You'll know when its about to start - there should be some guys riding horses towards you - at least one will have a big black cloak and a humungous scythe.

I think its sometime between today and the 28th - depends who's doing the predicting. You'll know when its about to start - there should be some guys riding horses towards you - at least one will have a big black cloak and a humungous scythe.

Any pigs heads involved?? Haha

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's still the 22nd here so does that mean you lot down under die first?

No idea. Maybe Jambo in Hamilton should answer that question, for a change!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

He's probably swallowed his cyanide pill by now.

It's ok we can all relax as the World isn't going to end, well at least not before Monday.

The Pope is on tour in the US and doesn't return to the Vatican until Monday and there is absolutely no way God would end the World if the Pope wasn't at home in the Vatican because he has to preach to the faithful gathered in St. Peter's Square.   Besides hasn't the Pope got a hotline straight to God so if anybody knows God's plans Pope Francis will. 

Well I can confirm that it has now started - 10.36am in Chryston, North Lanarkshire - The End Begins!!!!

Nah, North Lanarkshire always looks like the world has ended.

Was listening on radio last night to a debate on whether we in close to final days

http://www.signs-of-end-times.com/

Personally I don't think so... Scaremongering and cherry picking parts of the bible. What do others think?

All he is doing is pointing out what other people are saying and asking other peoples opinion. What you are doing is trying to stifle other peoples opinions by twisting things then taking cheep shots at them at every opportunity. Why? There are some that want to discus things without being ridiculed for no reason. If you can't help yourself, seek help, it's not an endearing quality to have.

What is his point, then?

His point is that some are saying that we are in end times. You came out with what you did thinking that he was saying that we are in end times didn't you. Look before you leap.

Riddley Walker

His point is that some are saying that we are in end times. You came out with what you did thinking that he was saying that we are in end times didn't you. Look before you leap.

His point was 'Are we in end times?' Anyone who would entertain such a notion based on religious texts deserves and invites ridicule.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

No - he's posting links to (possible) religious, mumbo-jumbo. It deserves ridicule.

Edit: If he, and certain like minded individuals, weren't evasive, then maybe it would be obvious.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

No - he's posting links to (possible) religious, mumbo-jumbo. It deserves ridicule.

Edit: If he, and certain like minded individuals, weren't evasive, then maybe it would be obvious.

:facepalm:

So should I fill my car up to get me to work tomorrow and Friday, or just leave it?

Go ahead and fill it up, because it is my firm belief that we are all safe until Monday because the Pope is on tour in the US and there is no way God would destroy the World when the Pope wasn't at home.

If anybody knows what God is going to do then it's the Pope cause doesn't he have a hotline straight up to God or something like that.

Go ahead and fill it up, because it is my firm belief that we are all safe until Monday because the Pope is on tour in the US and there is no way God would destroy the World when the Pope wasn't at home.

If anybody knows what God is going to do then it's the Pope cause doesn't he have a hotline straight up to God or something like that.

You need to remember that the pope is with Obama just now. Two birds with one stone.

You need to remember that the pope is with Obama just now. Two birds with one stone.

Nah, what about all the faithful who will gather in St. Peter's Square, who is going to preach to them, no God will wait until the Pope returns back to the Vatican on Monday.