Are we in end times?

Jambo 4 Ever

2 hours ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

Trump a messianic figure. Oh my ****!

The religious right in the US are 100% crackpots. Almost every year heralds the end, then when it doesn't happen, again, they come across as disappointed rather than relieved.

And they voted for Trump. That's why he does crackpot stuff like wanting to shoot protestors so he can get a photograph holding up a Bible outside a church.

So if they think this whoring, thieving, half witted orange bumpkin is sent by their God perhaps they should be questioning their God.

Better the Devil you know than the God you don't?

• 1 month later...
48 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Protesting at the stadium news I heard.

What stadium news? Should I be protesting somewhere? Booooo!!! Or should that be Baaaaaa!!!

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Hobbos top off the league will show in the end times....so no need to worry,never gonna happen 🤗

😂

10 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

75% of US Americans don't know anything of anything outside the USA. If the world is fine, but The US is in decline, the world is in decline. Christ, about 40 m think they're Scottish, but call the UK/Britain, England. 

As Mickey Flanagan would say. " Thick as shite"

henrysmithsgloves
25 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

75% of US Americans don't know anything of anything outside the USA. If the world is fine, but The US is in decline, the world is in decline. Christ, about 40 m think they're Scottish, but call the UK/Britain, England. 

As Mickey Flanagan would say. " Thick as shite"

Mark twain.....again😉

download.jpeg