Are we in end times?

Jambo 4 Ever

niblick1874

I gave it two weeks before everyone just ignores niblick. 

Aw. Fishy's in the huff. let's all make him feel better. Everybody ignore me in two weeks time.

niblick1874

between this and the strike action thread, were all to late, its happened and I obviously went to hell.

Nope, your still here. Hell has come to you. Fire and brimstone to follow shortly. Ps you forgot the Christianity thread . :wink:

Daydream Believer

How surprising, you google that and the usual bullshit commentator is the first hit.

Yep that's right, Alex Jones again.

Apparently all the elite, all of them, are running to New Zealand and the Cook Islands. 

Get out people, you have until October apparently.

From 5'50" is particularly hilarious, a marvellously over the top perforrmance. A lot of the gold is actually gold plated tungsten. Luckily Alex knew stuff from when he was 6 years old.

:laugh4:

The military is definitely going to take control in America in October.

But if they don't then it's because he warned us.

So what are we to do to prevent it Alex?

Well, he has unfortunately neglected to tell us. It seems that we should sit on the internet convincing others to click on links that no doubt provide him with cash one way or the other.

We are potentially on the brink of WW3 which will kill every living thing on the planet, but he has decided not to name any of his sources even though that may lend some credibility to the most important message of the century.

There's no way this dude believes a single word of his own horseshit.

Malinga the Swinga

Answering the original op, no we aren't and anyone who believes this is a crackpot who also no doubt believes in 9/11 conspiracy theories and other made up tales.

Daydream Believer

It's more that I am hearing it from other places than media but it is out there. Here is something that talks about it. Why they are doing it is open to conjecture.

Super Rich Buy Secret Boltholes to Escape Civil Uprising

That's just some bloke saying that it's happening. I can post a video saying that the Queen stores biological weapons under Buckingham palace but it doesn't make it true.

Can you give us a link to some facts and figures so that we can judge for ourselves?

Geoff Kilpatrick

That's just some bloke saying that it's happening. I can post a video saying that the Queen stores biological weapons under Buckingham palace but it doesn't make it true.

Can you give us a link to some facts and figures so that we can judge for ourselves?

Everything's on YouTube, apparently.

niblick1874

Answering the original op, no we aren't and anyone who believes this is a crackpot who also no doubt believes in 9/11 conspiracy theories and other made up tales.

How much does Greece owe? 350 billion? How much was it that Donald Rumsfeld tolled the world that they had lost (we just cant find it) in America the day before 9/11, 2.3 trillion wasn't it. Yep. Where did they tell us that all the stuff was kept that would tell them where it went. Oh yeh, Right where what ever hit the Pentagon on 911 hit. Keep going I like pouting out truth like this

Edited by niblick1874

niblick1874

If it was on toilet paper that had been used it would be more trustworthy than what you come out with.

Geoff Kilpatrick

If it was on toilet paper that had been used it would be more trustworthy than what you come out with.

If I didn't know your story of the email address I would ask when your school holidays finished.

niblick1874

If I didn't know your story of the email address I would ask when your school holidays finished.

How much does Greece owe? 350 billion? How much was it that Donald Rumsfeld tolled the world that they had lost (we just cant find it) in America the day before 9/11, 2.3 trillion wasn't it. Yep. Where did they tell us that all the stuff was kept that would tell them where it went. Oh yeh, Right where what ever hit the Pentagon on 911 hit. Keep going I like pouting out truth like this

Did you know about this?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Did you know about this?

Aye, I took it!

:cornette:

I suggest you look up GDP figures for the USA and then look again at your claim.

niblick1874

Aye, I took it!

:cornette:

I suggest you look up GDP figures for the USA and then look again at your claim.

That has nothing to do with it. I can tell you where you can here it from the horses mouth Donald rumsfeld

niblick1874

Don't you want to see it?

Geoff Kilpatrick

That has nothing to do with it. I can tell you where you can here it from the horses mouth Donald rumsfeld

How about you source your quote, just for a change? Evidence is an annoying pain in the arse for the delusional.

Riddley Walker

How about you source your quote, just for a change? Evidence is an annoying pain in the arse for the delusional.

Don't be daft, asking for quotes and sources is the sign of a blinkered sheep, Geoff.

Regarding 9/11.

Im not spouting any conspiracy theories but would like to point out that the American govt of the day was considering faking an attack on pearl harbour before it happened

This was to enable them to join the war.

Is it really so unbelievable that 9/11 could have been a similar scenario to allow bush to go for it with Iraq.

Just askin

niblick1874

Regarding 9/11.

Im not spouting any conspiracy theories but would like to point out that the American govt of the day was considering faking an attack on pearl harbour before it happened

This was to enable them to join the war.

Is it really so unbelievable that 9/11 could have been a similar scenario to allow bush to go for it with Iraq.

Just askin

They have been at it all over the place, as have others. Two by the Americans spring to mind. One came to fruition, the other was stopped by JFK (Lee Harvey Oswald :wallbash:). The one that happened was the Gulf of Tonkin incident (Vietnam). Have a look from all angles as always, however for me it has all the hallmarks of a typical false flag. The other is a real eye opener. Operation Northwoods (cuba). This one dose not need a 1+1=2 let alone anything else as the documents have been released and viewed by millions. What is eye opening about this one is the similarities between it and 9/11, as well as the fact that it happened in 1962 ( the use of drones :shocked3:  and other similarities). For me 9/11 was a multi edged sword and the oil had very little (if anything) to do with it.

Edited by niblick1874

Jambo 4 Ever

How much does Greece owe? 350 billion? How much was it that Donald Rumsfeld tolled the world that they had lost (we just cant find it) in America the day before 9/11, 2.3 trillion wasn't it. Yep. Where did they tell us that all the stuff was kept that would tell them where it went. Oh yeh, Right where what ever hit the Pentagon on 911 hit. Keep going I like pouting out truth like this

Interesting stuff!

What's your opinion on 9/11?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why do you hope this is the case?

I'd never have to read one of your inane questions again.

• 2 weeks later...

They have been at it all over the place, as have others. Two by the Americans spring to mind. One came to fruition, the other was stopped by JFK (Lee Harvey Oswald :wallbash:). The one that happened was the Gulf of Tonkin incident (Vietnam). Have a look from all angles as always, however for me it has all the hallmarks of a typical false flag. The other is a real eye opener. Operation Northwoods (cuba). This one dose not need a 1+1=2 let alone anything else as the documents have been released and viewed by millions. What is eye opening about this one is the similarities between it and 9/11, as well as the fact that it happened in 1962 ( the use of drones :shocked3: and other similarities). For me 9/11 was a multi edged sword and the oil had very little (if anything) to do with it.

Sorry

Just came back to this thread.

Ive not looked through for a possible answer.

What other motives could there be for 9/11 other than control of the regions oil?

Riddley Walker

Sorry

Just came back to this thread.

Ive not looked through for a possible answer.

What other motives could there be for 9/11 other than control of the regions oil?

Weapons manufacturers and companies that rebuild war-torn nations make hundreds of billions of dollars from war.

Donald Rumsfeld has proven links to some "nation-builders" as well, if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Riddley Walker

niblick1874

Weapons manufacturers and companies that rebuild war-torn nations make hundreds of billions of dollars from war.

Donald Rumsfeld has proven links to some "nation-builders" as well, if I'm not mistaken.

Holly shit. I doff my hat. Keep it up. I will add another one, The patriot act and all it's ramifications. Anyone else got one? |There are lots more.

AlphonseCapone

What are they talking about?

No idea but see on the 26th September, you'll realise it was a lot of shite.

niblick1874
A very in depth analysis, as it has to be. Talk about joining the dots. Once it's laid out like that it's unmistakable as to what went on, who the players were (and are), and where their mind set is. Great find. I wonder how many on here will read It.   :rolleyes: Edited by niblick1874

Jambo 4 Ever

A very in depth analysis, as it has to be. Talk about joining the dots. Once it's laid out like that it's unmistakable as to what went on, who the players were (and are), and where their mind set is. Great find. I wonder how many on here will read It. :rolleyes:

Doubt many will read it but so be it

Jambo 4 Ever

Are the Meteor Strikes in Iran a sign we are closer?

?There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken,? Luke 21:25-26

?There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heave,? Luke 21:11

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

http://vineoflifenews.com/signs-of-end-times-extreme-weather-animal-deaths-meteorites-earthquakes-etc/

84,000 sizeable meteorites hit the earth every year.

What makes you think these particular ones might be a sign that the world will come to an end soon?

Jambo 4 Ever

What makes you think these particular ones might be a sign that the world will come to an end soon?

Are any of the other 80 odd thousand as big as this though?

GlasgoJambo

Jambo In Hamilton reminds me of that game they used to do on Who's Line Is It Anyway where every sentence had to be a question. Colin Mochrie was really good at it.

cmochrie1.jpg

Are any of the other 80 odd thousand as big as this though?

Yes. They just go unnoticed. 95% of the earth's population lives on 10% of the land surface. 70% of the earth's surface is water, so that means roughly 3% of the earth's surface has people on it.

It's an incredibly common occurrence. As are earthquakes and thunderstorms. They just go unnoticed.

Now that i've answered your question, i'll ask mine again,

84,000 sizeable meteorites hit the earth every year. What makes you think these particular ones might be a sign that the world will come to an end soon?

Edited by 2NaFish

Geoff Kilpatrick

Jambo In Hamilton reminds me of that game they used to do on Who's Line Is It Anyway where every sentence had to be a question. Colin Mochrie was really good at it.

cmochrie1.jpg

What does this mean?

Malinga the Swinga

This thread is beyond comprehension. So much garbage written by people who have heard things but can't tell us who told them, they have information but they can't share it, they know stuff but can't tell us because we are all sheeple.

Can we not just have all the nut job conspiracies on one thread?

Christians believe that a meteor will strike and devastate the earth at some point in the future: Wormwood - Rev 8:11.

Revelation 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood:

and the third part of the waters became wormwood;

and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Christians believe that a meteor will strike and devastate the earth at some point in the future: Wormwood - Rev 8:11.

Revelation 8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood:

and the third part of the waters became wormwood;

and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

That's nice.

Why is this different to the 230 meteorites that hit the earth every single day?

That's nice.

Why is this different to the 230 meteorites that hit the earth every single day?

The word ?wormwood? is mentioned only once in the NT, but it appears eight times in the OT, each time associated with bitterness, poison and death. The Revelation passage might not be saying that the star falling to the earth will actually be called Wormwood by the inhabitants of the earth - but rather, wormwood was a well-known bitter herb in the Bible times, so by naming the star Wormwood, we are told that its effect will be to poison the waters of the earth, so much so that the water is undrinkable.  If drinking water is unavailable to one third of the earth?s population, it?s easy to see how chaos and terror will result. 

niblick1874

The article has one massive problem in it and that is ii is about the wars in the Middle East, not 9/11 itself. It makes so many assumptions and takes massive leaps to link the to together.

The Iraq was massively unpopular all over the world despite the 9/11 attacks and were criticised at the time for their motives, if 9/11 was designed to help the US and it allies attack Iraq then it failed massively. They went to war there despite Public opinion not with it.

Regime change in Afghanistan  was being called for by many organisations around the world long before 9/11, if the US had wanted to lead a coalition into Afghanistan they could easily have done it without attacking themselves.

I don't doubt some of the claims in the article with regards to motives etc in these two wars but I can't believe the US attacked itself or allowed itself to be attacked just to bring this about.

1 America did not attack itself or let itself be attacked. However, someone did, and who did is the question

2 There are many reasons, and this one deos not have claims, it has facts.

3 Look above and you will find other reasons why this happend posted by other posters as an answer to your disbelief that whoever did it, did it for this reason alone.