Are we in end times?

Jambo 4 Ever

Jambo 4 Ever

Sorry this was meant to be in reply to Jambo in Hamilton. There is one thing that I found very interesting about this and that is the prophesy of St malachy. I watched something on youtube a few days ago that I found very interesting because it was made just after the last Pope was voted in. It was called The last Pope? A look at the St malachy prophesy. It lasts for 9 minuets as opposed to some that can last for 6 hours. I had a smile on my face knowing that he would have shit his pants if he had known who the next Pope would be (Petrus Romanus the last Pope, the end :shocked3: ) This Pope now is a doosy, calling for one world government and is up to a hole host of other things. St Malachy is by no means the only one but he is the most interesting. There it a great deal more to it and It dose tie in to all the stuff about what is written in the bible but it dose stand on it's own and is a bit spooky.

As a side note. This is from a Jambo in Hamilton (Ontario) :2thumbsup:

Ahh very interesting fellow jambo in another Hamilton!

I just don't know what to believe

Jambo 4 Ever

The skill of discernment is surely essential when viewing uploads to YouTube.

However there are many interesting videos which contain news truth not necessarily covered by mainstream media. Jade Helm is a good example. Jonathan Caan the author of the best selling publications 'The Harbinger' and 'The Mystery of the Shemitah' is perhaps partly responsible for sowing the seed of warning and anticipation of a major cataclysmic event this September.

Others have boarded the train, leading to an exponential expansion of online nonsense.

Are we in the 'end times?' Christian's would say that we have been living in the end times for the last 2000 years.

What about these?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KxQ6SZ60CPY

http://allnewspipeline.com/Wal_Mart_Home_Office_Jade_Helm.php

niblick1874

Ahh very interesting fellow jambo in another Hamilton!

I just don't know what to believe

If all else makes no sense and all you are left with is the ridiculous, the ridiculous is true. If what you come up with is to scary and you think that it can't be true, it is. It's not good but that's the way it is. The guy in the first video that you posted above knows the big picture, I know this because he alludes to it at one point. It's strange because where he is is where a lot of the shits are running to. Check that out. Why are a lot of the rich and in the know leaving, and have left America and Israel.

Jambo 4 Ever

If all else makes no sense and all you are left with is the ridiculous, the ridiculous is true. If what you come up with is to scary and you think that it can't be true, it is. It's not good but that's the way it is. The guy in the first video that you posted above knows the big picture, I know this because he alludes to it at one point. It's strange because where he is is where a lot of the shits are running to. Check that out. Why are a lot of the rich and in the know leaving, and have left America and Israel.

Interesting points but where do you get the info on the rich people leaving America etc?

niblick1874

Interesting points but where do you get the info on the rich people leaving America etc?

It's more that I am hearing it from other places than media but it is out there. Here is something that talks about it. Why they are doing it is open to conjecture.

Super Rich Buy Secret Boltholes to Escape Civil Uprising

niblick1874

Got another one.

Total emergence alert elite now evacuating.

Got another one.

Total emergence alert elite now evacuating.

How surprising, you google that and the usual bullshit commentator is the first hit.

Yep that's right, Alex Jones again.

Apparently all the elite, all of them, are running to New Zealand and the Cook Islands. 

Get out people, you have until October apparently.

From 5'50" is particularly hilarious, a marvellously over the top perforrmance. A lot of the gold is actually gold plated tungsten. Luckily Alex knew stuff from when he was 6 years old.

Edited by Tazio

niblick1874

How surprising, you google that and the usual bullshit commentator is the first hit.

Apparently all the elite, all of them, are running to New Zealand and the Cook Islands. 

From 5'50" is particularly hilarious, a marvellously over the top perforrmance. A lot of the gold is actually gold plated tungsten. Luckily Alex knew stuff from when he was 6 years old.

Thanks for putting that up for me. :2thumbsup: That is the firs time I have suggested any link to Alex Jones on here. Check it out, I no that for a fact. What did you think of the other link I suggested from a completely different kind of source? Don't you think that one lends credence to what I told Jambo in Hamilton as well as the other link?  Every time you quote a post from me you put your foot in your mouth and I love it. You come across like a wimp drooling at the mouth while you giggle manically at the thought of impressing your true love Kilpatrick. Once again it did not work out work out well for you and he will not be impressed. What are you doing up at this time, are you with him now? :qqb006:

Riddley Walker

Deary me. Niblick, any chance you could post a link to something with any evidence, rather than just conjecture illiterately cobbled together?

Genuine question, do you understand why people are reluctant to put their faith in to a random video on Youtube, which is unsourced and objectively even more un-reliable than mainstream media?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Deary me. Niblick, any chance you could post a link to something with any evidence, rather than just conjecture illiterately cobbled together?

Genuine question, do you understand why people are reluctant to put their faith in to a random video on Youtube, which is unsourced and objectively even more un-reliable than mainstream media?

Careful. That's you on his list to be abused, although it is a bit like Denis Healey described being attacked by Geoffrey Howe, i.e. "being savaged by a dead sheep".

Thanks for putting that up for me. :2thumbsup: That is the firs time I have suggested any link to Alex Jones on here. Check it out, I no that for a fact. What did you think of the other link I suggested from a completely different kind of source? Don't you think that one lends credence to what I told Jambo in Hamilton as well as the other link?  Every time you quote a post from me you put your foot in your mouth and I love it. You come across like a wimp drooling at the mouth while you giggle manically at the thought of impressing your true love Kilpatrick. Once again it did not work out work out well for you and he will not be impressed. What are you doing up at this time, are you with him now? :qqb006:

Once again an answer with no answers. And of course the usual puerile abuse. 

Jam Tarts 1874

I like Alex Jones, leave her out of it! 

niblick1874

Once again an answer with no answers. And of course the usual puerile abuse. 

To give an answer (That should read reply as I am about to explain) with an answer there has to be a question to answer. There is no question in your post therefore there is no answer in my reply. Again, foot in mouth. as for the puerile abuse, you reap what you sow.

AlphonseCapone

Thanks for putting that up for me. :2thumbsup: That is the firs time I have suggested any link to Alex Jones on here. Check it out, I no that for a fact. What did you think of the other link I suggested from a completely different kind of source? Don't you think that one lends credence to what I told Jambo in Hamilton as well as the other link? Every time you quote a post from me you put your foot in your mouth and I love it. You come across like a wimp drooling at the mouth while you giggle manically at the thought of impressing your true love Kilpatrick. Once again it did not work out work out well for you and he will not be impressed. What are you doing up at this time, are you with him now? :qqb006:

Your true love Kilpatrick haha you are a comedy genius, a real life idiot like but a comedy genius.

niblick1874

You will note that I posed the question Why are the rich leaving America. I did not say why I thought they were, I merely asked why. If some wish to dispute whether they are or not leaving, that is another thing altogether. I had a quick look to help Jambo in Hamilton as he asked where he might find such things and I posted two that I found without looking to far. I did this for him because unlike the many trolls that come on to threads such as this one with no input other than childish insults or to take the conversation of subject he has contributed and is genuinely interested. I am sure you will understand that I would expect that he would further his search to find more view points on the subject as apposed to the trolls that are only interested in what I have mentioned. Did YOU look at the first link I suggested from another perspective? Anyway, I shall give you one more link that gives yet more information but from now on I would expect you to do your part and look for more if you are interested in the subject as apposed to just coming back with criticism about my efforts to help. Here is the link.   The privacy factor, why the wealthy leave action America

Riddley Walker

You will note that I posed the question Why are the rich leaving America. I did not say why I thought they were, I merely asked why. If some wish to dispute whether they are or not leaving, that is another thing altogether. I had a quick look to help Jambo in Hamilton as he asked where he might find such things and I posted two that I found without looking to far. I did this for him because unlike the many trolls that come on to threads such as this one with no input other than childish insults or to take the conversation of subject he has contributed and is genuinely interested. I am sure you will understand that I would expect that he would further his search to find more view points on the subject as apposed to the trolls that are only interested in what I have mentioned. Did YOU look at the first link I suggested from another perspective? Anyway, I shall give you one more link that gives yet more information but from now on I would expect you to do your part and look for more if you are interested in the subject as apposed to just coming back with criticism about my efforts to help. Here is the link. The privacy factor, why the wealthy leave action America

That's not how these things work :laugh: You're supposed to discuss your opinions and state why you believe them, not send people off to watch un-sourced Youtube videos. Why do you put so much faith in them?

So far you haven't answered any questions or said one thing that could convince anyone.

Quoting folk that report for InfoWars ffs.

niblick1874

That's not how these things work :laugh: You're supposed to discuss your opinions and state why you believe them, not send people off to watch un-sourced Youtube videos. Why do you put so much faith in them?

So far you haven't answered any questions or said one thing that could convince anyone.

Quoting folk that report for InfoWars ffs.

Show me a question on the subject other that JIH, which I haven't answered? YOU did not look at the link I gave you. YOU have not comment on the subject. YOU did not ask me a question on the subject. What is your opinion on the subject? YOU are the one that is not doing it "how it works".  

Riddley Walker

Show me a question on the subject other that JIH, which I haven't answered? YOU did not look at the link I gave you. YOU have not comment on the subject. YOU did not ask me a question on the subject. What is your opinion on the subject? YOU are the one that is not doing it "how it works".

I am not the one taking over this thread with meandering gibberish that makes maroonlegions look like Dostoevsky.

Don't know why you're so angry. I did look at one of the videos, I already stated that I thought it was unsubstantiated shite and I'm not going to waste any more time watching Infowars videos.

I would love it if you could change my mind by posting some of the evidence that you continually allude to.

niblick1874

I did look at one of the videos

And there you have it. Blinkered and ill informed by choice. The worst kind. Stay dumb, I'm happy with that.

Riddley Walker

And there you have it. Blinkered and ill informed by choice. The worst kind. Stay dumb, I'm happy with that.

:rofl:

Aye, I'm the blinkered one.

InfoWars FFS :rofl:

niblick1874

:rofl:

Aye, I'm the blinkered one.

InfoWars FFS :rofl:

All three links? two links? one link?

Riddley Walker

All three links? two links? one link?

Don't know what you mean.

I don't know why you are continually avoiding my questions.

One last time, why do you put so much faith in unsourced videos from Youtube?

niblick1874

Don't know what you mean.

I don't know why you are continually avoiding my questions.

One last time, why do you put so much faith in unsourced videos from Youtube?

I put up three links, all from different places, all giving different perspectives and I myself have looked at more. Get off your **** and look, then get back to me.

Riddley Walker

I put up three links, all from different places, all giving different perspectives and I myself have looked at more. Get off your **** and look, then get back to me.

Avoiding the question again I see.

I don't have time to watch all your videos. You lost all credibility when the one I watched was for InfoWars, a ridiculous and derided organisation known for producing absolute nonsense.

niblick1874

I don't have time to watch all your videos. You lost all credibility when the one I watched was for InfoWars, a ridiculous and derided organisation known for producing absolute nonsense.

Hi chester

niblick1874

:cornette:

Gid yin.

It's not my fault that you lot can't change it up a bit from your partner in class. Or is there only one? never mind, helps keep it on the page.

It's not my fault that you lot can't change it up a bit from your partner in class. Or is there only one? never mind, helps keep it on the page.

Ok Stevielegion.

Hi chester

HAIYA NIBLICK. HAIYA PAL.

Despite what you might think, I've been nothing but fair and trying to lend a helping hand to you, mainly to save you unnecessary conflict and going round in circles, when people reply to you. If you dont want to use that advice and think I'm having a go, thats fine. Its completely wrong but fine. If you want to continually be petty about it, thats fine too, despite previous comments saying you get peeved at others doing it.

What might surprise you Nibs, is I am quite interested in much of the subject matter you post about. What I'm not interested in, is those that don't give an opinion when asked, and then avoid and deflect questions when asked/challenged. Going defensive, with such subjects, really isnt an option.

maroonlegions

I am not the one taking over this thread with meandering gibberish that makes maroonlegions look like Dostoevsky.

Don't know why you're so angry. I did look at one of the videos, I already stated that I thought it was unsubstantiated shite and I'm not going to waste any more time watching Infowars videos.

I would love it if you could change my mind by posting some of the evidence that you continually allude to.

Who the feck is Dostoevsky?? Meandering gibberish, what me never, :laugh4:   i have an opinion like you but unlike some on here i have never liked  dishing out character abuse , maybe got a bit frustrated sometimes but  if you don't like someone's opinion   then act with some gentlemanly candor, manners and decorum in your replies.  I can tell you this though if there is credible evidence to rebuke any thing i have an opinion on then i see no problem in holding my hands up and admitting i was wrong, its not about saving face its about admitting when you are possibly wrong no matter what the side of the fence you're on.

The problem here is that the infrastructures in place to keep a lid on the evidence that could very well show that your leaders and world leaders could POSSIBLY  have an elaborate agenda  for total control and surveillance of every aspects of our lives is of such complexity that not even the smartest  on here would sus it.

Of course if that was the case then surely such an agenda could possibly be kept from humanity, are the infrastructures of media, government and financial institutions maniputable to achieve that gradual goal?? I am of the opinion that it's possible , again i could be wrong ,you probably do not agree and  think its batshoit crazy but  a  difference of opinion on that count  does not justify trying to label someone  with  ad hominem character attacks.  

While i do not allude to the content of Alex Jones and what he insinuates i do however think that there is a complex disinformation agenda from sources like him.  It was a trait often used by the FBI, CIA and the USAF intelligences when UFO sightings  started taking a hold with the public, especially when credible sources from the USAF and the military intelligences  started  coming forward with their own testimonies that went against the official stance  that all UFO sightings were explainable or delusions. Sorry for straying off  from the topic of this post.

The sheer content of UFO credibility that i have looked at paints a very different picture to what you and most on here have been exposed to, most of it is directly from those in a far superior position of credibility and military intelligence than any on here could ever compete with  and that is no conspiracy theory its conspiracy fact., i have posted some of it on the UFO thread in the past. :smuggy:

Riddley Walker

Who the feck is Dostoevsky?? Meandering gibberish, what me never, :laugh4: i have an opinion like you but unlike some on here i have never liked dishing out character abuse , maybe got a bit frustrated sometimes but if you don't like someone's opinion then act with some gentlemanly candor, manners and decorum in your replies. I can tell you this though if there is credible evidence to rebuke any thing i have an opinion on then i see no problem in holding my hands up and admitting i was wrong, its not about saving face its about admitting when you are possibly wrong no matter what the side of the fence you're on.

The problem here is that the infrastructures in place to keep a lid on the evidence that could very well show that your leaders and world leaders could POSSIBLY have an elaborate agenda for total control and surveillance of every aspects of our lives is of such complexity that not even the smartest on here would sus it.

Of course if that was the case then surely such an agenda could possibly be kept from humanity, are the infrastructures of media, government and financial institutions maniputable to achieve that gradual goal?? I am of the opinion that it's possible , again i could be wrong ,you probably do not agree and think its batshoit crazy but a difference of opinion on that count does not justify trying to label someone with ad hominem character attacks.

While i do not allude to the content of Alex Jones and what he insinuates i do however think that there is a complex disinformation agenda from sources like him. It was a trait often used by the FBI, CIA and the USAF intelligences when UFO sightings started taking a hold with the public, especially when credible sources from the USAF and the military intelligences started coming forward with their own testimonies that went against the official stance that all UFO sightings were explainable or delusions. Sorry for straying off from the topic of this post.

The sheer content of UFO credibility that i have looked at paints a very different picture to what you and most on here have been exposed to, most of it is directly from those in a far superior position of credibility and military intelligence than any on here could ever compete with and that is no conspiracy theory its conspiracy fact., i have posted some of it on the UFO thread in the past. :smuggy:

I never actually stated my opinion on these matters, merely asked niblick to expand and was labelled a sheep.

I do find the subject matter which you post about to be interesting, and I certainly admire your perseverance :laugh:

However, I do have issues with the references that you and niblick allude to and the source material can be flimsy at best.

With regard to your last paragraph, are you saying that you've had access to a senior military official who has told you secrets that are outside of public knowledge?

That's a pretty bold statement.

maroonlegions

Listen, I asked you direct questions weeks ago about crap you posted in the conspiracy thread and you hid from me.

I've tried to have a reasonable conversation with you and another before but it's the same routine, post rubbish then hide for a while.

Save the sanctimonious crap btw.

Sorry what questions were those , your opinion on my opinions is that you think its crap, lol Sanctimonious crap it may be to you but you can hide all you want from the fact that from the start you have been down right disrespectful and rude to a certain poster, of course you will never admit that , you in fact  keep hiding  from it, until you surface again to abuse someone on threads like this that you don't agree with.  You can be that far up the status quo back side that you forget that some conspiracies do in fact contain some substance no matter how small that substance is.

I will pose a question to you,do you actually believe that not one conspiracy contains any  substance to give it at least a measure  of suspicion??  And what is the amount of substance you believe gives any conspiracy the suspicious stamp??  What percentage of substance is there to be in any conspiracy  before you are convinced of a conspiracies possibility.

You try to paint the picture of those who have a difference of opinion away from every official stance on world events as being stupid and naive,the mark of someone who has looked deeper. 

Another thing how many of those conspiracies that contain even the slightest substance to give it serious suspicions and concerns have you actually looked into.

One final thing just so you know is that  i will decided if any world event i find suspicious through my own  intuition has substance, you don't get to deviced for me no matter the level of your ad hominem attacks .

Do you think that a difference of opinion from someone is grounds for abuse, character  attacks and rudeness just because you disagree with them, for it was you who first dished out the slander, straight up question to you.

Do you actually believe that i want to engage in a conversation with you given the manner in how you have corresponded with some on this thread, you're debating skills are that of downright rudeness, arrogance and lack any decorum. . 

Edited by maroonlegions

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Too stupid to answer it is my guess.

It's more that I am hearing it from other places than media but it is out there. Here is something that talks about it. Why they are doing it is open to conjecture.

Super Rich Buy Secret Boltholes to Escape Civil Uprising

I searched for this exact term. The man interviewed is from the Institute Of New Economic Thinking. 

Which as I'm sure you know is an economic think tank initially funded and supported by George Soros. 

So you will agree with things linked to him if you agree with them? 

If people genuinely believe that people from the past are accurately predicting current events, you're basically saying we have absolutely no free will and that our destiny and fate is already decided.

That doesn't sit well with me.

niblick1874

I never actually stated my opinion on these matters, merely asked niblick to expand and was labelled a sheep.

I do find the subject matter which you post about to be interesting, and I certainly admire your perseverance :laugh:

However, I do have issues with the references that you and niblick allude to and the source material can be flimsy at best.

You say yourself that you have not stated your opinion and you want me to expand on mine?

I put up three links, all from different places, all giving different perspectives and I myself have looked at more. Get off your **** and look, then get back to me.

I did look at one of the videos,

Gibberish? So you are saying that I have broached the subject and admitted that you have not.

Show me a question on the subject other that JIH, which I haven't answered? YOU did not look at the link I gave you. YOU have not comment on the subject. YOU did not ask me a question on the subject. What is your opinion on the subject? YOU are the one that is not doing it "how it works".  

You will note that I posed the question Why are the rich leaving America. I did not say why I thought they were, I merely asked why. If some wish to dispute whether they are or not leaving, that is another thing altogether. I had a quick look to help Jambo in Hamilton as he asked where he might find such things and I posted two that I found without looking to far. I did this for him because unlike the many trolls that come on to threads such as this one with no input other than childish insults or to take the conversation of subject he has contributed and is genuinely interested. I am sure you will understand that I would expect that he would further his search to find more view points on the subject as apposed to the trolls that are only interested in what I have mentioned. Did YOU look at the first link I suggested from another perspective? Anyway, I shall give you one more link that gives yet more information but from now on I would expect you to do your part and look for more if you are interested in the subject as apposed to just coming back with criticism about my efforts to help. Here is the link.   The privacy factor, why the wealthy leave action America

You are a troll without any knowledge of what you are trolling. You have a sad existence, however you do keep the tread on the first page so you do serve a purpose.

Riddley Walker

You say yourself that you have not stated your opinion and you want me to expand on mine?

Gibberish? So you are saying that I have broached the subject and admitted that you have not.

You are a troll without any knowledge of what you are trolling. You have a sad existence, however you do keep the tread on the first page so you do serve a purpose.

Stay classy and keep embarrassing yourself Niblick.

niblick1874

I searched for this exact term. The man interviewed is from the Institute Of New Economic Thinking. 

Which as I'm sure you know is an economic think tank initially funded and supported by George Soros. 

I gave that link to give a different perspective  (I pointed that out on more than one occasion to riddle which he ignored and battered on regardless as trolls do) which proves that I look at opposing view points before coming to my conclusions and I thank you for pointing that out. Why don't you tell us what was said on the link or better still, Put it up for all to see.

niblick1874

Stay classy and keep embarrassing yourself Niblick.

I gave that link to give a different perspective  (I pointed that out on more than one occasion to riddle which he ignored and battered on regardless as trolls do) which proves that I look at opposing view points before coming to my conclusions and I thank you for pointing that out. Why don't you tell us what was said on the link or better still, Put it up for all to see.

:smug:

No. You gave that link, which you didn't actually do of course, as proof of your point about rich people leaving America. I didn't watch it but instead read the article it was part of. I like words. What I did glean from it is that these properties are described as "boltholes" not homes.

Why don't you use your massive investigative talent to use and discover Control-C and Control-V? Google should provide links I reckon.

niblick1874

If people genuinely believe that people from the past are accurately predicting current events, you're basically saying we have absolutely no free will and that our destiny and fate is already decided.

That doesn't sit well with me.

I did not say I believe. I just suggested to JIH to have a look as it had something to do with what we were discussing if you are referring to the St Malachy thing. Did you have a look at it. Spooky and funny in a way taking into consideration when the link that I suggested was made.  :laugh4:

I did not say I believe. I just suggested to JIH to have a look as it had something to do with what we were discussing if you are referring to the St Malachy thing. Did you have a look at it. Spooky and funny in a way taking into consideration when the link that I suggested was made. :laugh4:

It wasn't aimed at you in particular. Just aimed at anyone who does believe in these things.

I didn't read the link. I actually read an article on Petrus Romanus stuff that talked about St Malachy a few weeks ago.

niblick1874

I didn't watch it

:facepalm: Your all the same person aren't you or did you all go to the same school of trolling.   :rolleyes:  

niblick1874

It wasn't aimed at you in particular. Just aimed at anyone who does believe in these things.

I didn't read the link. I actually read an article on Petrus Romanus stuff that talked about St Malachy a few weeks ago.

You should watch the link especially knowing that you know about it. As I said, if he knew who the next pope was going to be he would have shat his pants. Petrus Romanus the end.  :laugh:

:facepalm: Your all the same person aren't you or did you all go to the same school of trolling.   :rolleyes:  

If you tried to stop being clever and didn't selectively edit posts to suit your agenda you will have seen the bit where I said I read the article. 

And maybe stop insulting people? 

niblick1874

If you tried to stop being clever and didn't selectively edit posts to suit your agenda you will have seen the bit where I said I read the article. 

And maybe stop insulting people? 

Nobody was being interviewed in the link that I suggested :facepalm: . What were you reading? My link talked about what hedge funds managers were up to. Yours?