Are we in end times?

Jambo 4 Ever

niblick1874

Can't be that apocalyptic if they were 2 years ago.

:veryangry: They're louder now. :tiny:

Edited by niblick1874

niblick1874

Mate, have a look at the nonsense stories on that website :laugh: Regardless of your views on mainstream media, I never understand when folk put their trust in some of these websites when they are filled with unsubstantiated and unsourced crap.

Some people believe anything if it subverts "mainstream" opinion.

You think the stuff they sell is nonsense, You should see some of the people that shop there. Check them out on youtube. :uhoh2:  

niblick1874

Jambo 4 Ever

Jade Helm 15 has started already. It was meant to start on the 15th July

I don't know much about it... What has happened already?

niblick1874

I don't know much about it... What has happened already?

Go to youtube and type in Warning Jade Helm 15 has just started 1 hour from my house! Martial law/FEMA camps? There's lots of stuff on it there. There are also people coming on all over the place talking about explosions and what not. no deaths but it has started. 

Edited by niblick1874

niblick1874

You could also try WTF is Jade Helm 15 doing in America? 2015

Jambo 4 Ever

Go to youtube and type in Warning Jade Helm 15 has just started 1 hour from my house! Martial law/FEMA camps? There's lots of stuff on it there. There are also people coming on all over the place talking about explosions and what not. no deaths but it has started.

Is it something to be concerned about do you think?

niblick1874

Is it something to be concerned about do you think?

Yes, there is not one positive spin you can put on it.

niblick1874

There is some very strange military stuff going on in Canada as well. I would also like to add that in 2003 I knew that if we (Canada) were not already goosed then we would be shortly when a relatively unknown politician attended the bilderberg meeting in 2003. That politician was stephen harper, Canadian prime minister since 2006. 

There is some very strange military stuff going on in Canada as well. I would also like to add that in 2003 I knew that if we (Canada) were not already goosed then we would be shortly when a relatively unknown politician attended the bilderberg meeting in 2003. That politician was stephen harper, Canadian prime minister since 2006.

If the Leader of the Opposition is a relatively unknown politician, that doesn't speak well for Canadian politics.

If the Leader of the Opposition is a relatively unknown politician, that doesn't speak well for Canadian politics.

I think a more rational mind might say Harper was invited to attend Bilderberg as he was a very capable politician who showed signs of a bright successful future.

As opposed to the intimation in the original post that he has done well because he attended Bilderberg. 

niblick1874

You are correct, in fact he formed a new party bringing together the progressive conservative party and the Canadian alliance party to form the conservative party which were then promptly voted into power.

niblick1874

I think a more rational mind might say Harper was invited to attend Bilderberg as he was a very capable politician who showed signs of a bright successful future.

As opposed to the intimation in the original post that he has done well because he attended Bilderberg. 

I did not say that or intimate it. What I am saying is that he was and is in with them therefor they are a higher priority to him than Canada.

You are correct, in fact he formed a new party bringing together the progressive conservative party and the Canadian alliance party to form the conservative party which were then promptly voted into power.

Not to mention leader of one of the older parties as well.

I'm not sure what more he could have done to be a known politician other than either...

A - actually lead the country

B - buttf**k a moose live during the final of the Stanley Cup

Was he actually a relatively unknown politician or did you chuck that in there to "spice it up"?

niblick1874

Not to mention leader of one of the older parties as well.

I'm not sure what more he could have done to be a known politician other than either...

A - actually lead the country

B - buttf**k a moose live during the final of the Stanley Cup

Was he actually a relatively unknown politician or did you chuck that in there to "spice it up"?

He became the leader of a fledgling party in 2002 and was relatively unknown as a politician and a person to the Canadian public. He is a believer in the teachings of the creep that was leo strauss. check out, harper and bush share roots in controversial philosophy.

AlphonseCapone

There is some very strange military stuff going on in Canada as well. I would also like to add that in 2003 I knew that if we (Canada) were not already goosed then we would be shortly when a relatively unknown politician attended the bilderberg meeting in 2003. That politician was stephen harper, Canadian prime minister since 2006.

What does this even mean?

I though we were going to be 'done in' when it turned year 2000, or again in 2012...

My personal opinion on the bible, which wont please some, is the whole lot is a load of bollocks.

there is no way anyone can know or predict the end of times

people who do have a combination of self-importance and fantasy with some wanting to control others through fear and delusion

ignore them

focus on the here and now

of course that's not to say the world won't end but we only deal with what we know and can do something about

niblick1874

Absolute zoomers.

Explain to us why Texas and Utah are referred to as hostile states in the document that brought jade helm 15 to the attention of the public. Go check out, Jade Helm 2015 Massive 8-week Night-Time Military Drill Across 7 States on youtube. Thanks for reminding me to post this. 

niblick1874

there is no way anyone can know or predict the end of times

people who do have a combination of self-importance and fantasy with some wanting to control others through fear and delusion

ignore them

focus on the here and now

of course that's not to say the world won't end but we only deal with what we know and can do something about

I agree with this and I would like to ad that I think and hope that Jade Helm is a practice run but I fear for the what for and when.

niblick1874

I am sitting here full or rage, my blood is boiling. I have just watched this. Journalist Lisa Walters on her experience at the G20 protests in Toronto part 1 on youtube. There are two parts. Everyone that laughs and takes the piss out of anyone that questions the closures of the Wall-marts in America and the closures of the target stores in Canada needs to back off and think again because they have every right to do so. If it can happen here it can happen anywhere. If you think you can rely on your rights think again because they are gone. There were many who were just walking around Toronto that weekend that have horror stories to tell.

AlphonseCapone

I am sitting here full or rage, my blood is boiling. I have just watched this. Journalist Lisa Walters on her experience at the G20 protests in Toronto part 1 on youtube. There are two parts. Everyone that laughs and takes the piss out of anyone that questions the closures of the Wall-marts in America and the closures of the target stores in Canada needs to back off and think again because they have every right to do so. If it can happen here it can happen anywhere. If you think you can rely on your rights think again because they are gone. There were many who were just walking around Toronto that weekend that have horror stories to tell.

Seriously, you talk absolute shite. No one cares about your crackpot nonsense. You pollute every thread with bullshit vague statements telling folk to look up youtube. It's all bullshit.

This thread should havr ended with Gizmos tremendous post a couple of weeks past.

Nick has some erm interesting views.

maroonlegions

Seriously you talk absolute shite. No one cares about your crackpot nonsense. You pollute every thread with bullshit vague statements telling folk to look up youtube. It's all bullshit.

You live in Canada do you,  you have first hand experiences of what people experienced first hand in Toronto that weekend.??

Your decorum and manners  towards niblick 1874 lacked any kind of respect, is it not you who is  polluting this thread with your down right rudeness towards those who have a alternative view point away from the stats quo.What happened to sticking to the subject matter of a thread and not attacking the character of the poster, this needs more attention i feel from certain quarters.

I have not looked at any of the sources niblick 1874 has suggested by the  way of u-tube videos, have you?? If there are any discrepancies contained in them that caused your  "crack pot nonsense"  attack at niblick 1874 then highlight them, in essence, back them up.

Another thing, when you said that  "no one cares about your crackpot nonsense" who are these "no ones"?? , you cannot seriously think that you are speaking for everyone on kickback when you said that.

I may not agree with everything you say but i will defend your right to say them because  that's what separates i believe,   a mature and fair debate to one of nothing but  character attacks.  People should not be subjected to a torrent of abuse just because they have a different point of view on certain things, be the man and apologize to him.

:dramaqueen:

Jambo 4 Ever

You live in Canada do you,  you have first hand experiences of what people experienced first hand in Toronto that weekend.??

Your decorum and manners  towards niblick 1874 lacked any kind of respect, is it not you who is  polluting this thread with your down right rudeness towards those who have a alternative view point away from the stats quo.What happened to sticking to the subject matter of a thread and not attacking the character of the poster, this needs more attention i feel from certain quarters.

I have not looked at any of the sources niblick 1874 has suggested by the  way of u-tube videos, have you?? If there are any discrepancies contained in them that caused your  "crack pot nonsense"  attack at niblick 1874 then highlight them, in essence, back them up.

Another thing, when you said that  "no one cares about your crackpot nonsense" who are these "no ones"?? , you cannot seriously think that you are speaking for everyone on kickback when you said that.

I may not agree with everything you say but i will defend your right to say them because  that's what separates i believe,   a mature and fair debate to one of nothing but  character attacks.  People should not be subjected to a torrent of abuse just because they have a different point of view on certain things, be the man and apologize to him.

Good post!

Jam Tarts 1874

Well The Doomsday Clock has been moved closer to midnight in recent times, it's now sitting at 23.57.  The closest it's been to midnight since 1984.

As for people looking in the bible for predictions, this is just stupid.  The scriptures make it very clear that only God knows the timing.

You live in Canada do you, you have first hand experiences of what people experienced first hand in Toronto that weekend.??

Your decorum and manners towards niblick 1874 lacked any kind of respect, is it not you who is polluting this thread with your down right rudeness towards those who have a alternative view point away from the stats quo.What happened to sticking to the subject matter of a thread and not attacking the character of the poster, this needs more attention i feel from certain quarters.

I have not looked at any of the sources niblick 1874 has suggested by the way of u-tube videos, have you?? If there are any discrepancies contained in them that caused your "crack pot nonsense" attack at niblick 1874 then highlight them, in essence, back them up.

Another thing, when you said that "no one cares about your crackpot nonsense" who are these "no ones"?? , you cannot seriously think that you are speaking for everyone on kickback when you said that.

I may not agree with everything you say but i will defend your right to say them because that's what separates i believe, a mature and fair debate to one of nothing but character attacks. People should not be subjected to a torrent of abuse just because they have a different point of view on certain things, be the man and apologize to him.

ML, have a read of the thread about USA Another racist cop.

Then you may think differently.

Edited by aussieh

Jambo 4 Ever

Well The Doomsday Clock has been moved closer to midnight in recent times, it's now sitting at 23.57.  The closest it's been to midnight since 1984.

As for people looking in the bible for predictions, this is just stupid.  The scriptures make it very clear that only God knows the timing.

Who decides when to move the doomsday clock and what does it mean?

AlphonseCapone

You live in Canada do you, you have first hand experiences of what people experienced first hand in Toronto that weekend.??

Your decorum and manners towards niblick 1874 lacked any kind of respect, is it not you who is polluting this thread with your down right rudeness towards those who have a alternative view point away from the stats quo.What happened to sticking to the subject matter of a thread and not attacking the character of the poster, this needs more attention i feel from certain quarters.

I have not looked at any of the sources niblick 1874 has suggested by the way of u-tube videos, have you?? If there are any discrepancies contained in them that caused your "crack pot nonsense" attack at niblick 1874 then highlight them, in essence, back them up.

Another thing, when you said that "no one cares about your crackpot nonsense" who are these "no ones"?? , you cannot seriously think that you are speaking for everyone on kickback when you said that.

I may not agree with everything you say but i will defend your right to say them because that's what separates i believe, a mature and fair debate to one of nothing but character attacks. People should not be subjected to a torrent of abuse just because they have a different point of view on certain things, be the man and apologize to him.

Listen, I asked you direct questions weeks ago about crap you posted in the conspiracy thread and you hid from me.

I've tried to have a reasonable conversation with you and another before but it's the same routine, post rubbish then hide for a while.

Save the sanctimonious crap btw.

niblick1874

Listen, I asked you direct questions weeks ago about crap you posted in the conspiracy thread and you hid from me.

I've tried to have a reasonable conversation with you and another before but it's the same routine, post rubbish then hide for a while.

You are the one that dose not answer questions Post 120 being an example try answering it. It has been proven that you know nothing on the subjects that you jump into with your insults. I on the other hand have answer every question on this thread and suggested links to things that might help. You have been found out for what you are. You come across as a someone that is here to stifle any discussion on these topics for what ever reason. Again answer my question in post 120.

He became the leader of a fledgling party in 2002 and was relatively unknown as a politician and a person to the Canadian public. He is a believer in the teachings of the creep that was leo strauss. check out, harper and bush share roots in controversial philosophy.

I would have thought becoming Leader of the Opposition would have raised his profile a bit, no?

Edited by Normthebarman

AlphonseCapone

You are the one that dose not answer questions Post 120 being an example try answering it. It has been proven that you know nothing on the subjects that you jump into with your insults. I on the other hand have answer every question on this thread and suggested links to things that might help. You have been found out for what you are. You come across as a someone that is here to stifle any discussion on these topics for what ever reason. Again answer my question in post 120.

Aye you are a beacon for discussion because you post links to youtube.

I haven't answered because your post was unintelligible.

Why has a vault with all the seeds we need to re-germinate the planet in the event of a global catastrophe been built?

That's a toughie....

Yeah....

I should have maybe put an 'ironic' smilie in there.

Yeah....

I should have maybe put an 'ironic' smilie in there.

:lol:

It's hard to tell what's what sometimes in these kind of threads.

I don't for a second doubt that someone, somewhere thinks there something dodgy about it. Bill Gates has pumped a fair few dollars at it if I remember correctly and he's bound to have been accused of being in the Illuminati/in the NWO/a giant shape shifting, Satanic, paedophile alien reptile.

He's probably there now, eating babies and signing the death warrants.

There's a big difference too, of course, between end of the world - destruction of the planet,  end of humankind - pretty unlikely, I reckon and end of Western civilization - very much more likely - probably only a matter of time.

niblick1874

I would have thought becoming Leader of the Opposition would have raised his profile a bit, no?

You have to remember that the opposition was a newly formed party in 2000. The normal opposition party was in disarray and about to disband. The Canadian alliance party was the only other party that was there apart from the NDP which were not at the time taken all that seriously. stephen harper became the leader in 2002 of a very small at the time Canadian Alliance party. The two parties merged in December  2003. When he went to the Bilderberg meeting he was relatively unknown even though he was leader of the opposition party.

niblick1874

What does this even mean?

Seriously just STFU, you talk absolute shite. No one cares about your crackpot nonsense. You pollute every thread with bullshit vague statements telling folk to look up youtube. It's all bullshit.

Explain to us why Texas and Utah are referred to as hostile states in the document that brought jade helm 15 to the attention of the public. Go check out, Jade Helm 2015 Massive 8-week Night-Time Military Drill Across 7 States on youtube. Thanks for reminding me to post this. 

You are the one that dose not answer questions Post 120 being an example try answering it. It has been proven that you know nothing on the subjects that you jump into with your insults. I on the other hand have answer every question on this thread and suggested links to things that might help. You have been found out for what you are. You come across as a someone that is here to stifle any discussion on these topics for what ever reason. Again answer my question in post 120.

Aye you are a beacon for discussion because you post links to youtube.

I haven't answered because your post was unintelligible.

My user name comes from a place where we watch the Hearts games, what dose yours mean. The above is there for all to see. You are the one that dose not answer apart from saying that you find my posts unintelligible along with spouting insults. Again, answer my question in post 120. 

niblick1874

Is anyone following the build up to the Bilderberg meeting? I find the concept abhorrent but the security for this one is mind boggling from what I can tell.

niblick1874

they probably need protection from all the folk who find them abhorrent,

No doubt, but I am talking about the significant step up from the ones that have gone before.

Edited by niblick1874

Craig Gordons Gloves

I read this thread and if i'm being honest, i'm completely lost.  What's happening? Is the world ending? Did Target close their stores in Canada because of some mysterious reckoning that's about to happen (or was it in fact that they were losing billions?).  Why are there tanks underneath Walmart stores? Who is driving the asteroid that is about to crash into us? Why is a 15 year old called Jade creating youtube videos?

Edited by Craig Gordons Gloves

No doubt, but I am talking about the significant step up from the ones that have gone before.

Maybe because bammers like ISIS are a bigger threat and year on year more and more of a fuss is made of the meeting.

niblick1874

Maybe because bammers like ISIS are a bigger threat and year on year more and more of a fuss is made of the meeting.

Yep can see that as well but I don't know about the word fuss, I think it is a tad more that fuss. What do you think about the hole Bilderberg thing?

Why do you think there's been a step up?