Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buffalo Bill

Great news, if this keeps up will we only be giving Celtic/Aberdeen 1,700 tickets?

About 1,200.

Captain America

After few years of not having a season ticket due to having new child, money etc. I have got one this year along with my dad who is getting one for first time. We are in Roseburn Section J,  my previous ST seats have always been in Main Stand. Can't wait for this season.

Finally got round to renewing the season ticket at lunch time.

11th year in the row now.

Do I qualify as a PHM?

Unknown user

Was thinking about this the other day. What do you think happens with the huge banners we hang from the ticket office? Last year the massive fan picture, this year the massive Adidas top. Do they get melted down and used again (they're some sort of plastic canvas aren't they?).

Just a silly wee thought, but is be interested to know what happens to them as I wouldn't mind a big **** off Hearts canvas in my back garden ;-)

In my teens I used to go into HMV and Virgin and ask for their old advertising posters maybe once a month or so. Sometimes I'd end up with a load of old tat, but other times I came away with classics, my favourite being the giant Faith No More Angel Dust poster they had up in HMV in Princes Street when it was released.

Go in and ask, they might just have them lying about somewhere and if they do they'll probably be happy to get rid

Marooned In Oz

In my teens I used to go into HMV and Virgin and ask for their old advertising posters maybe once a month or so. Sometimes I'd end up with a load of old tat, but other times I came away with classics, my favourite being the giant Faith No More Angel Dust poster they had up in HMV in Princes Street when it was released.

Go in and ask, they might just have them lying about somewhere and if they do they'll probably be happy to get rid

What an album that was! Incidentally they are re releasing that and their first album "digitally remastered" with a few extra tracks.

Unknown user

What an album that was! Incidentally they are re releasing that and their first album "digitally remastered" with a few extra tracks.

And the new one's a peach too

We_are_the_Hearts

Meanwhile over at fester road

Hibs.net and Hobos I know haven't mentioned Hearts once since the Huns pumped them.
I can see the string of Klaxons later this week finally breaking one of them, like the wee fat guy in ShawShank lol

I take it is still phase 1 pricing on Wednesday?

I take it is still phase 1 pricing on Wednesday?

Yes until 5pm in the ticket office not sure about e-tickets thou

Fxxx the SPFL

Renewed.

Better late than never.

yer no late Boab still beat the deadline.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

12000 before week is out?

Time to be rewarded with the Klaxon

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Folk thought we wouldn't shift 12k last season. Folk think we won't shift 13k this season.

If we increase our stadium capacity without harming the on-field product, I can see us shifting 15k some seasons.

my season ticket is tucked under the socks in the drawer, i'm content in the knowlege I will be annoying the crap out of all my fellow jambos who sit near me :smug: :smug:

Clerry Jambo

"SEASON TICKET SALES ARE HEALTHY"........there you have it!!

Getintaethem

Just renewed 3. Thought I'd selected the instalment plan option, apparently not... ?740 straight out my bank account. Bread and water for the rest of the month. Yay.

Unknown user

Just renewed 3. Thought I'd selected the instalment plan option, apparently not... ?740 straight out my bank account. Bread and water for the rest of the month. Yay.

Ooft!

heartofgold

I should co-co

FarmerTweedy

Great news, if this keeps up will we only be giving Celtic/Aberdeen 1,700 tickets?

It's better than that, they'll only be getting about 1,400.

Bazzas right boot

:sincere:

Keep this thread about Hearts, plenty threads about them!

No a personal dig, but lets celebrate without comparing ourselves to a pissy championship side!

Tokyo Drifter

I used to do that in the 80s in Bruce's and Virgin and places like that. Got a load of old Blondie posters somewhere but the best one was this massive X-Ray Spex poster about 6ft long. Was also once given a cardboard Marshall amp with some Eric Clapton nonsense on it. Like to say I burned it but I think I gave it to my bro.

Sorry, slightly off topic ...

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It's better than that, they'll only be getting about 1,400.

Problem being when we travel to either we get about the same or less

Problem being when we travel to either we get about the same or less

Doubt it. Celtic normally have about 10,000 empty seats.

FarmerTweedy

Well worth the sacrifice!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Doubt it. Celtic normally have about 10,000 empty seats.

Rangers had more and often but only offered 950 to most teams. Segregation etc

scots civil war

give em nothing like 1400,that figure still a decent amount to be handing to enemies.make the segregation massive as it should and gain potential advertising space

the club must be strong about this esp re septic.....800 or less

smother that ****ing bunch of cavemen....

My bro renewed ours on Saturday. Hoping I can make it to a few more games this time around...

give em nothing like 1400,that figure still a decent amount to be handing to enemies.make the segregation massive as it should and gain potential advertising space

the club must be strong about this esp re septic.....800 or less

smother that ******* bunch of cavemen....

Mrs Budge has already marked their card last season based on their disgraceful behaviour.  No matter how many of them there are, serious repercussions will follow any repeat and that's fantastic.

They don't scare her one bit.

Gorgie_Rules

46 left

Monday will give us the best indication of how many we are likely to sell in total, if all the PHM have renewed and renewal rate is 80% - 90% we could sell the 13,500 by season starting

We_are_the_Hearts

46 left

Monday will give us the best indication of how many we are likely to sell in total, if all the PHM have renewed and renewal rate is 80% - 90% we could sell the 13,500 by season starting

How many are available? You have away allocation 1400, Section K 700 and Hospitality 900...................by my estimates that leaves about 14,000?

Gorgie_Rules

How many are available? You have away allocation 1400, Section K 700 and Hospitality 900...................by my estimates that leaves about 14,000?

Not too sure to be honest, the club are saying there is 13,500 up for sale, add your figures above and that gives 16,500. The capacity is somewhere between 17,000 and 17,500 so not sure where the rest is made up from. Does the 900 hospitality account for both parts as in section in the Gorgie stand the Roseburn?

I'm assuming the rest is the sections in the Main stand for players familys, board members etc, didnt think this would be as much as 500 - 1000 though

Also renewed.

How do you get to games mate? I got the train into town from Rosyth the other day, nice and easy, noted it stopped at Haymarket too.

Enjoying life in Torryburn.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

If we sell out season tickets why would we give away fans as much as 1400?

We can get away with 700 (ie one section) in those circumstances, which leaves one section for walk ups, less segregation.

Best all round scenario in my opinion

luckyBatistuta

If we sell out season tickets why would we give away fans as much as 1400?

We can get away with 700 (ie one section) in those circumstances, which leaves one section for walk ups, less segregation.

Best all round scenario in my opinion

Would absolutely love that. Imagine the outcry from the green and white Calimero's from the west. Bring it on.

Archived