Season Tickets 2015/16 - ST sales have now ended

Radio Ga Ga

Radio Ga Ga

I understand the packages are being released on Wednesday, interesting to see the pricing for being back in the top league.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SectionDJambo

Surprised they aren't waiting to see if Hibs come up with us. Hearts could sell season tickets for the Roseburn stand to get ahead of the game for keeping Celtic's allocation down.

The only team we need to give the whole stand to is Hibs. We aren't due anyone else favours with this, including Aberdeen.

Don't think we should be giving H1b5 the whole stand anyway.

They won't do the same to us.  They're skint and need the money.

Look after our own first.

They won't do the same to us. They're skint and need the money.

Completely agree. The more hearts fans for a home derby the better

oh ah grantona

Surprised they aren't waiting to see if Hibs come up with us. Hearts could sell season tickets for the Roseburn stand to get ahead of the game for keeping Celtic's allocation down.

The only team we need to give the whole stand to is Hibs. We aren't due anyone else favours with this, including Aberdeen.

How many new fans will we attract the 3 home ends are not even sold out of season tickets as it stands?

So its simple get in and buy an available seat or the club offers CAT B season ticket every game bar Hibs or we strike up a waiting list and people can have first shout on tickets not renewed or wait until league is decided and maybe buy a full season ticket if Hibs dont come up.

To base your whole season ticket on potentially 1 game is madness 

They won't do the same to us. They're skint and need the money.

Hibs give us the whole stand there so I've no complaints about doing likewise at Tynie

Jambof3tornado

I understand the packages are being released on Wednesday, interesting to see the pricing for being back in the top league.

Source??

Jambof3tornado

Are there going to be any players left to watch?

No real need for that is there? People will be looking to this thread for info not shitey comments.

We're building a team round Robbie and Levein.

I would guess Cat B season tickets will become available, in a few months.  It makes sense to get the Cat A tickets sold first, and once we know who we are playing and the Cat A tickets have slowed down, get the Cat B ones out for people who want to sit in the Roseburn and save some money.

Dagger Is Back

No real need for that is there? People will be looking to this thread for info not shitey comments.

We're building a team round Robbie and Levein.

Fecking well hope not. Robbies a worse passer than Wilson and have you seen the size of Levein? Him and Z would have to fight over the XXXL top!

:-)

Jambof3tornado

I would guess Cat B season tickets will become available, in a few months. It makes sense to get the Cat A tickets sold first, and once we know who we are playing and the Cat A tickets have slowed down, get the Cat B ones out for people who want to sit in the Roseburn and save some money.

But if QOTS came up thats 2 less Cat A games,price wise the season ticket would drop if that was the case?

Season tickets are the lifeblood of the club so I'm sure Ann and co will get this right. It never pleases everybody but thats life.

Junior is 18 in May so I'll be forking out more than usual,if he ends up getting into the college course he wants after I've bought a full price ticket for him do the club refund the difference?

Jambof3tornado

Fecking well hope not. Robbies a worse passer than Wilson and have you seen the size of Levein? Him and Z would have to fight over the XXXL top!

:-)

Is a puma xxxl top not the same as an adidas medium anyway?? Maybe Ann is good with a needle and thread and we can stitch a couple of shirts together for our DoF!!!

I'm sure people said the same when the new regime came in and Papped out a lot of the players

Just wait and see and I'm sure we will all enjoy what will happen

luckyBatistuta

They won't do the same to us.  They're skint and need the money.

It's a big IF that hibs come up, but do you really want to get involved in a petty squabble with them over this. Yes they need the money, but you will be on here moaning if they were to cut our allocation and you can't get a ticket. All for cutting celtit and rangers allocation though.

Thought Police

Hibs give us the whole stand there so I've no complaints about doing likewise at Tynie

Bigger stadium they can't fill

Phil Dunphy

I'm also happy with the arrangement we have with Hibs. Not that half a stand would affect my chances of getting a ticket anyway.

:jjyay:

CornhillHearts

But if QOTS came up thats 2 less Cat A games,price wise the season ticket would drop if that was the case?

Season tickets are the lifeblood of the club so I'm sure Ann and co will get this right. It never pleases everybody but thats life.

Junior is 18 in May so I'll be forking out more than usual,if he ends up getting into the college course he wants after I've bought a full price ticket for him do the club refund the difference?

Can you remember how much you paid for your sons St last year? My son is 12 so just trying to budget in his price increase.

I paid ?280 for my ST this season as always in Section N. That worked out at ?15.55 per game and included two Edinburgh derbies and two games against Sevco. Next season it will be 19 home league games and only include one/two games against Celtic and potentially one/two against either Hibs/Sevco. The games are at a higher level and against better opposition on the whole though so I would expect a slight increase. I think ?300-?320 would be fair enough.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I hope there is more good news to come. A lot of exits, not a lot of entries and some outstanding internal business to tie up i.e Pallardo.

Very odd time at the moment, some momentum appears to be lost with the early seal of the deal. Could tell people were visibly bored and looking for arguments on Saturday.

Jambo Tornado I unequivocally apologise for my Monday morning blues spilling over into JKB!

CornhillHearts

Phase 1 prices for U18's last year:

Platinum ?230

Gold ?180

Silver ?155

Bronze ?145

Many thanks AR tried and failed to source info. previously

Gavsy Van Gaverson

:cornette:

We released players last year and brought in better. I trust in our management team to do the same again.

I just got another questionnaire from Hearts, sounding out opinions for a Family designated area and if I would be willing to move my seat for this to be accommodated. 

I'm guessing they are trying to see if that is viable to do this year, which may have a bearing on when the season tickets are announced.

We_are_the_Hearts

I just got another questionnaire from Hearts, sounding out opinions for a Family designated area and if I would be willing to move my seat for this to be accommodated. 

I'm guessing they are trying to see if that is viable to do this year, which may have a bearing on when the season tickets are announced.

Is that not what the Gorgie is?

Generic Username

If there's an increase I don't think it'll be anything drastic. Looking forward to renewing.

oh ah grantona

I have no problems with family area but we need to accommodate the people who enjoy a wee shout and sing song. I put on my answers id rather see safe standing than Alcohol at football grounds  

King Of The Cat Cafe

I paid ?280 for my ST this season as always in Section N. That worked out at ?15.55 per game and included two Edinburgh derbies and two games against Sevco. Next season it will be 19 home league games and only include one/two games against Celtic and potentially one/two against either Hibs/Sevco. The games are at a higher level and against better opposition on the whole though so I would expect a slight increase. I think ?300-?320 would be fair enough.

Here's hoping they keep any increase under 10 per cent.

luckyBatistuta

I have no problems with family area but we need to accommodate the people who enjoy a wee shout and sing song. I put on my answers id rather see safe standing than Alcohol at football grounds

This for me also

Generic Username

Got a good feeling the club will continue to tell the young team to ram their requests for a section of their own right up their arse as well. A warm, fuzzy feeling.

It's a big IF that hibs come up, but do you really want to get involved in a petty squabble with them over this. Yes they need the money, but you will be on here moaning if they were to cut our allocation and you can't get a ticket. All for cutting celtit and rangers allocation though.

I get your point, but I just think its a shame that we're turning away Hearts fans from the game to accommodate H1b5 fans.  There's been a signifucant number of fairly regular attenders in the Roseburn, who for wahtever reason don't have season tickets and they will be denied the chance to see the Derby.

H1b5 would never cut our allocation as they have thousands of empty seats.  Wee Rod's not daft when it comes to money.

I'm sure H1b5 would appreciate that we have exceptional demand / smaller capacity and accept a reduced allocation.  If they don't then **** them.  More fans at a beamback and more money for Hearts.

PS I couln't get a ticket for the Ozturk derby, so I bought a ticket for the H1b5 end.  I've had to do that a number of times over the years.  Not ideal, but I accept it.

Dagger Is Back

It's all about opinions. I really hope they give the young lads and area they can call their own. As long as they understand what is acceptable and what isn't, all should be fine. Would be good to hear singing from at least one part of the ground on match day and not just the big games. And that's from an old fart!

We_are_the_Hearts

It's all about opinions. I hope they give the young lads and area they can call their own. And that's from an old fart!

Agreed, it's quite strange how worked up some of the old Victors in our support get about them lol

Dagger Is Back

I don't think we should concern ourselves at all about a Hibs allocation. What's more important? Securing 3800 tickets for 2 away derbies a year or earning from Roseburn ST sales? Hibs would never cut their own noses and if they did, if you're a PHM, you'll get an away brief.

No brainer for me, if the demand is there.

Dagger Is Back

Agreed, it's quite strange how worked up some of the old Victors in our support get about them lol

Aye, never quite worked out the seethe. As long as they don't do the sectarian, racist bit. Would be brilliant to see a Crystal Palace type area in Tynie. If the Victors, (like it) don't like it, they can always plug themselves into their transistors.

I don't think we should concern ourselves at all about a Hibs allocation. What's more important? Securing 3800 tickets for 2 away derbies a year or earning from Roseburn ST sales? Hibs would never cut their own noses and if they did, if you're a PHM, you'll get an away brief.

Spot on

Generic Username

It's the club that are worked up about them, along with the police and G4S given their antics at nearly every away game.

But aye, let's house them together.

Really hope that we cut Celtic allocation - why should we tolerate that abuse and damage at our ground

thankfully Mrs Budge has too much class to do this. We get a full stand at Easter Road so Hibs should always get a full stand at Tynecastle. However, they could be offered the stand a section at a time and, if they can't sell all the sections we can sell the remaining to Hearts fans

Really hope that we cut Celtic allocation - why should we tolerate that abuse and damage at our ground

pretty sure the club have already said they will cut their allocation, even though this costs the club money  

bigdavemaddog

pretty sure the club have already said they will cut their allocation, even though this costs the club money  

that money would be recouped in less policing and also sales of tickets to home supporters.

We_are_the_Hearts

It's the club that are worked up about them, along with the police and G4S given their antics at nearly every away game.

But aye, let's house them together.

Every game my arse, I've missed 2 games all season and have barely even noticed them at some games. Easy targets for the Police, no surprise there mind you..................

Dalstonjambo

It's all about opinions. I really hope they give the young lads and area they can call their own. As long as they understand what is acceptable and what isn't, all should be fine. Would be good to hear singing from at least one part of the ground on match day and not just the big games. And that's from an old fart!

I would argue both section G and N sing at every game. 

We_are_the_Hearts

I would argue both section G and N sing at every game. 

There's been more singing in the Gorgie than Section N recently. Atmosphere in general has been poor this season considering the numbers.

Archived