The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

The White Cockade

Dave Lee Roth used to wear it, it radiated pure sexuality. The front three rows often went home pregnant after a gig

prove it!

My mate's Doctor's Cousin says it ain't so!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

Funny though how no one took on alphas post.

Real bad case of double standards from those who believe mainstream.

Of course they have no agenda

Has anyone took on the wealth of scientific data from NASA in regards to the Apollo missions??

Not one rebuttal of any part of any NASA scientific paper on the Apollo missions..

Has anyone took on the wealth of scientific data from NASA in regards to the Apollo missions??

Not one rebuttal of any part of any NASA scientific paper on the Apollo missions..

Don't worry ML. I'll rip that post to bits later. Busy at work just now.

Pity the CTs don't bother checking it themselves but that's CTs for ye.

The photographic validation method presented here is based on the detection of two-dimensional objects among three-dimensional objects, and determining the mutual arrangement of these objects in space and the distance to them by applying a technique known as stereoscopic parallax.

BY OLEG OLEYNIK, Ph.D.c

Previously of the Department of Physics and Technology

Kharkov State University, Ukraine

http://www.aulis.com/stereoparallax/

Looked a wee bit closer into this chap OLEG I've not the time or inclination to look at the details, but there appears to be no such person as Dr Oleg Oleynik outside this Aulis page and quotes from/references to it. The qualification "Ph. D. c." usually means PhD candidate....which is not quite eth same thing as actually having a PhD.

Also the claim that Oleynik has "founded a university"??

Take this...  From 1999 to 2012 ? Oleg Oleynik organized non-state research on humanism on the Web, founded a School, a College, and a University with academic degrees.

doesn't seem supported by anything from google. There seems nothing actually online from his "research....on the Web"

On another Aulis page Oleynik is listed with:

Stanislav Pokrovsky, Ph.D Candidate of Technical Sciences, Russia

General Director of scientific-manufacturing enterprise Project-D-MSK

which seems kind of weird - the article is supposedly written by Mary DM Bennett, so I don't understand why the 2 Russians are mentioned at all.

Again there is no evidence for anything by the name of "Project-D-MSK" from a google search beyond Aulis, but Pokrovsky does seem to have a greater online presence than Oleynik - being mentioned in many moon hoax articles for example.

It's all made rather irrelevant by the fact the the images have been proven to be correct by the Japanese:

1:20 onwards described how 3D reconstructions from high resolution images exactly match those photos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Apollo 15 Photo:

bf154524cf830430fda319b999d4b4f2.jpg

Reconstruction from satellite data:

bb0bab9de6089f20785736711c772aee.jpg

The point being it was impossible at the time to know that the scene would look like this without actually going there.

More detail: http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2008/05/20080520_kaguya_e.html (http://archive.is/6mtwN)

This has been debunked on Apollo Hoax.net.  here..  http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=79.0

in short is a very common story:  snappy visuals that seem to illustrate an important scientific point, with absolutely no scientific rigor placed behind it.  Pseudoscience.  He hopes the viewer will be impressed with his ability to distort photographs seemingly at random and make animated GIFs and assume that he got all the rest of it right.

Edited by maroonlegions

Looked a wee bit closer into this chap OLEG I've not the time or inclination to look at the details, but there appears to be no such person as Dr Oleg Oleynik outside this Aulis page and quotes from/references to it. The qualification "Ph. D. c." usually means PhD candidate....which is not quite eth same thing as actually having a PhD.

Also the claim that Oleynik has "founded a university"??

Take this... From 1999 to 2012 ? Oleg Oleynik organized non-state research on humanism on the Web, founded a School, a College, and a University with academic degrees.

doesn't seem supported by anything from google. There seems nothing actually online from his "research....on the Web"

On another Aulis page Oleynik is listed with:

Stanislav Pokrovsky, Ph.D Candidate of Technical Sciences, Russia

General Director of scientific-manufacturing enterprise Project-D-MSK

which seems kind of weird - the article is supposedly written by Mary DM Bennett, so I don't understand why the 2 Russians are mentioned at all.

Again there is no evidence for anything by the name of "Project-D-MSK" from a google search beyond Aulis, but Pokrovsky does seem to have a greater online presence than Oleynik - being mentioned in many moon hoax articles for example.

It's all made rather irrelevant by the fact the the images have been proven to be correct by the Japanese:

1:20 onwards described how 3D reconstructions from high resolution images exactly match those photos.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third-party_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Apollo 15 Photo:

bf154524cf830430fda319b999d4b4f2.jpg

Reconstruction from satellite data:

bb0bab9de6089f20785736711c772aee.jpg

The point being it was impossible at the time to know that the scene would look like this without actually going there.

More detail: http://www.jaxa.jp/press/2008/05/20080520_kaguya_e.html (http://archive.is/6mtwN)

This has been debunked on Apollo Hoax.net. here.. http://www.apollohoax.net/forum/index.php?topic=79.0

in short is a very common story: snappy visuals that seem to illustrate an important scientific point, with absolutely no scientific rigor placed behind it. Pseudoscience. He hopes the viewer will be impressed with his ability to distort photographs seemingly at random and make animated GIFs and assume that he got all the rest of it right.

Cheers. Saved me the bother.

Agenda?

So you now think they are faked?

Are you talking about the post with the photography magic..... sorry science?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it wasnt well constructed that post.

What was meant was that any news or source other than msm is derided as looking for traffic and money.

The last sentence was sarcasm relating to mainstream.

Had a few yesterday.

Think one or two posts were a bit skoowiff.

No it wasnt well constructed that post.

What was meant was that any news or source other than msm is derided as looking for traffic and money.

The last sentence was sarcasm relating to mainstream.

Had a few yesterday.

Think one or two posts were a bit skoowiff.

So Jake. You keep on posting and asking questions. But you don't seem to accept the answers.

Maybe it's time for you to pay back for the efforts all are making on this thread to help you.

Are the LRO photos fake?

The Japanese topography evidence posted by MlL. Are the Japanese lying also?

Come on now. It's your turn to make your case for Apollo being faked.

To everyone else - he won't.

So Jake. You keep on posting and asking questions. But you don't seem to accept the answers.

Maybe it's time for you to pay back for the efforts all are making on this thread to help you.

Are the LRO photos fake?

The Japanese topography evidence posted by MlL. Are the Japanese lying also?

Come on now. It's your turn to make your case for Apollo being faked.

To everyone else - he won't.

Deeside.

I accept that the proof you and ML have provided means we went to the moon.

Everyone else .

Naw it disnae.

Maroon Legions

I have informed the rest of the tinfoil hat club about your treacherous posts.

Just watch yersel .

We are very angry.

Deeside.

I accept that the proof you and ML have provided means we went to the moon.

Everyone else .

Naw it disnae.

Maroon Legions

I have informed the rest of the tinfoil hat club about your treacherous posts.

Just watch yersel .

We are very angry.

so Jake,

Are the LRO photos fake?

Are the Japanese photos fake?

It will help everyone to know your position on this and your explanation as to how the "fakery" was done and why.

so Jake,

Are the LRO photos fake?

Are the Japanese photos fake?

It will help everyone to know your position on this and your explanation as to how the "fakery" was done and why.

My position on this tbf has not really been knowledgeable .

There were questions i asked which others like yourself had covered.

Everything ive read fom you and the traitor (hee hee) seems to be on the ball.

I cant argue with you buddy as much as i enjoy an argument necause you would run rings round me.

Im not a cter as a default position .

• 5 months later...

Worth a watch with some funny takes on things.

Not really an eyeopener but I think most of us realise by now that we are lied to a lot.

Enjoy

• 2 years later...
On 01/03/2018 at 15:56, jake said:

Worth a watch with some funny takes on things.

Not really an eyeopener but I think most of us realise by now that we are lied to a lot.

Enjoy

Scary that mate 👍

4 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Birds don't exist. Look it up. Stay woke and thank me later. 

You don't believe that mate do you? 😂

The Internet
3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

You don't believe that mate do you? 😂

Obviously not but I really want to :lol: by far my favourite conspiracy theory. 

Ehllhayapeh
On 28/09/2017 at 12:14, maroonlegions said:

Well I have a  question for those still peddling the "hoax" hypothesis.

You have been giving links that show that NASA did have the rocket technology to do it.

You have been given links  that  show all the calculations on how to keep a human alive in space.

You have been  given links that show space photos of the earth that match the photos that were taken from Apollo.

You have been give links that show  the testimony of the people who went to the moon and the people who worked to get them there.

You have  had plenty opportunities to visit  these links that provide the evidence that debunks all the so called evidence you are using  to justify the hoax claim,from why the "flag" on the moon remained straight and also how the Apollo craft got through the Van Allen radiation belt.

But you have religiously rejected all of this as being faked photographs, paid witnesses, staged events ect,ect,ect..  

The question is this ,what evidence would you require that would finally convince you to accept that the Apollo missions were real?? If  photographs , scientific explanations, eyewitness accounts, and moon rocks are not sufficient evidence, then what is??   

Aye but David Icke says Stanley Kubrick was paid to fake it for NASA so that clearly voids all your research

😀

maroonlegions
14 hours ago, Ehllhayapeh said:

Aye but David Icke says Stanley Kubrick was paid to fake it for NASA so that clearly voids all your research

😀

:gok:

• 1 month later...

Lakers v Kings, game 6 of the 2002 western conference final. The kings were 3-2 up on the Threepeat chasing NBA darlings, the Los Angeles Lakers. 

Any basketball fans on here? What do you think? Were the Kings stitched up?

Seems an awful lot of free throws were giving to the Lakers(40) when they had averaged only 23 in the other 5 games. And the Kings had a few players foul themselves out of the game.

Would a Kings v Nets WS be that bad they had to con the Kings out for the Lakers to take 3 in a row. I think they were!