The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

niblick1874

No, most think it was an act of terrorism because that's what it was!

Daydream Believer typed, If someone wanted to prove that the government was responsible for 9/11. If you thought I meant everyone on the planet I will surmise that you are someone that grabs the wrong end of the stick which does not bode well for much of what you say.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

niblick1874

https://youtu.be/oAK5xzEYq7I

For Geoff. Would like to hear his opinion on it :smile:

just because he knows financial shyte.

We just can't wrap our heads around it because we don't deal in that kind of money. When you deal with that kind of money it is done differently and if you think it's a conspiracy you will just look stupid. Am I doing this right? Is it sort of like when they ref an old firm games differently and we don't understand because we are not refs? Over to you Geoff.

^ To be honest m9, im pretty pissed and just came across this. And from what ive seen from it people have been going on about it. The MP in question seems passionate just as much as he seems really uneasy about it and to be fair, from what ive seen from Geoffro, he is really spot on about financial stuff so i just kind of put it his way for his humble opinion on it. Its not that often i see a guy, an MP even, in an empty parliament putting what this guy is putting out there and to be honest it is quite top drawer stuff unless i'm completely wrong. And to be honest, from what ive heard from Geoff, i think i'd really value his opinion on it being that he is seems very astute to the financial world. Conspiracy or bullshit, i dunno, Geoff comes across very well informed in the financial world so would really like to hear his thoughts, if any on it :smile:

The MP seems really uneasy about what he is bringing to light but not once at any point does anybody in the albeit, empty house ridicule him about a single word he is saying. The guy clearly thinks moving 15 trillion of money is 'odd'. I mean, thats a fair whack and to be honest, it really is!

Edited by Brandt

Riddley Walker

^ To be honest m9, im pretty pissed and just came across this. And from what ive seen from it people have been going on about it. The MP in question seems passionate just as much as he seems really uneasy about it and to be fair, from what ive seen from Geoffro, he is really spot on about financial stuff so i just kind of put it his way for his humble opinion on it. Its not that often i see a guy, an MP even, in an empty parliament putting what this guy is putting out there and to be honest it is quite top drawer stuff unless i'm completely wrong. And to be honest, from what ive heard from Geoff, i think i'd really value his opinion on it being that he is seems very astute to the financial world. Conspiracy or bullshit, i dunno, Geoff comes across very well informed in the financial world so would really like to hear his thoughts, if any on it :smile:

The MP seems really uneasy about what he is bringing to light but not once at any point does anybody in the albeit, empty house ridicule him about a single word he is saying. The guy clearly thinks moving 15 trillion of money is 'odd'. I mean, thats a fair whack and to be honest, it really is!

What do you make of Geoff's knowledge of financial stuff mate?

niblick1874

**** it. Iam pished.

Your post was appropriate and very interesting. Have another drink :2thumbsup:

niblick1874

750,000 tonnes of gold is apparently more than the entire quantity of gold ever mined. 

Just saying likes.

So you reckon there is nothing untoward and nothing to see?

What do you make of Geoff's knowledge of financial stuff mate?

Seriously? If you have to ask then to be honest, im out.

Geoff Kilpatrick

That's pretty cool that it actually made the Lords.

Leaving aside the gold aspect, which the Lord calls correctly, it sounds like money created out of thin air by the Fed for the banks to play with to rebuild their balance sheets. No idea when this speech occurred but since most money is zeroes on a computer screen it sounds like an elaborate number of zeroes have been created to boost liquidity or solvency.

So you reckon there is nothing untoward and nothing to see?

Well when more gold is being shuffled around than actually exists then yes. It kind of weakens the argument.

That's pretty cool that it actually made the Lords.

Leaving aside the gold aspect, which the Lord calls correctly, it sounds like money created out of thin air by the Fed for the banks to play with to rebuild their balance sheets. No idea when this speech occurred but since most money is zeroes on a computer screen it sounds like an elaborate number of zeroes have been created to boost liquidity or solvency.

Cheers for that.

Pretty strange that nothing more came of that (i think. To be honest, ive not looked more into it). The guy seemed pretty flustered and stuttery (dont even think thats a word) when putting it all out there and nobody at all during the whole 9 minutes if it interrupted him at all. I mean 15 trillion is like the US deficit as the guy said. I guess if i looked more into it there maybe an answer to it all to have saved me posting it here. But to be controversial i closed my eyes and posted it anyway. Thanks again for the response m80. :smile:

Just listened to it a second time. Correct me if ive completely picked it up wrong but it seems that the money passed from A-B before the amount of gold was even brought forward. Like the amount of gold was just a ringer. EDIT: Actually at 7:15 minutes in he points out the figure of gold that has ever been mined in history. Which is lower than the value of money it has been based on. So he is totally on the ball with the figures.

niblick1874

Cheers for that.

Pretty strange that nothing more came of that (i think. To be honest, ive not looked more into it). The guy seemed pretty flustered and stuttery (dont even think thats a word) when putting it all out there and nobody at all during the whole 9 minutes if it interrupted him at all. I mean 15 trillion is like the US deficit as the guy said. I guess if i looked more into it there maybe an answer to it all to have saved me posting it here. But to be controversial i closed my eyes and posted it anyway. Thanks again for the response m80. :smile:

If he thinks that he is on to something what he did was very brave. I would have been very nervous as well. The people there may have known what was coming and did not want to comment because they did not want to be involved.

^ So, then well done to him for saying something, even if someone said, "oh by the way, here is the simple explanation". He seems an intelligent guy, in respect that i;m sure he surely done a bit homework before he put it to parliament. I'm not trying to sound a conspiracy theorist in it, i just think that it as Geoff said its quite cool/interesting that he brought it up in parliament. You simply cannot ignore the fact that the possibility that 15 trillion passed through British banks without being noticed. The guy has probably made a career defining speech there. I'm sure he had people look deeply into what he was going to put before parliament before he made a complete arse of himself if there was a simple explanation for it.

niblick1874

^ So, then well done to him for saying something, even if someone said, "oh by the way, here is the simple explanation". He seems an intelligent guy, in respect that i;m sure he surely done a bit homework before he put it to parliament. I'm not trying to sound a conspiracy theorist in it, i just think that it as Geoff said its quite cool/interesting that he brought it up in parliament. You simply cannot ignore the fact that the possibility that 15 trillion passed through British banks without being noticed. The guy has probably made a career defining speech there. I'm sure he had people look deeply into what he was going to put before parliament before he made a complete arse of himself if there was a simple explanation for it.

Red alert 15 trillion dollar conspiracy on youtube is something that I have found. Take from it what you will.

Geoff Kilpatrick

One thing always amuses me about conspiracy devotees. That is, they air the "truth" and very few, if any, believe them. When this happens they then explain it off by placing a higher level of intelligence on them and claiming that the non-believers are brainwashed or too dumb to understand. Physician, heal thyself should be said in response!

Red alert 15 trillion dollar conspiracy on youtube is something that I have found. Take from it what you will.

To be honest, i came across some conspiracy website and saw this on it. To be honest, i thought hmm, it would be worth asking someones opinion on this as its been mentioned in parliament which in itself is quite a thing. I was more thinking there was a rational explanation than a conspiracy given the circumstances of the actual video. Im so wrecked, i cant work out if your actually having a go at me. As i said, i just wanted an opinion on it being that it wasnt some homemade video of some guy assuming what the circumstances behind it is.

niblick1874

To be honest, i came across some conspiracy website and saw this on it. To be honest, i thought hmm, it would be worth asking someones opinion on this as its been mentioned in parliament which in itself is quite a thing. I was more thinking there was a rational explanation than a conspiracy given the circumstances of the actual video. Im so wrecked, i cant work out if your actually having a go at me. As i said, i just wanted an opinion on it being that it wasnt some homemade video of some guy assuming what the circumstances behind it is.

Not having a go at you. Your post was very interesting and thanks for posting it.

niblick1874

That's what I don't get about the controlled explosion conspiracy. Thousands of people working in the buildings at all hours and they didn't think - hang on a second, what are all these workmen doing ripping off the cladding on multiple levels and sticking explosives into the walls for...

You should maybe read the article written by Ed OKeefe that was in the Washington post entitled Major security flaws in federal buildings from July 7 2009 and remember bushes we brother was head of the company that ran the security for the twin towers.

AlphonseCapone

What conspiracies theorists are you on about?? or are you not sure cause you actually know nothing about the actual theories they offer because you are too busy attacking the characters of those theorists,(Icke), :baby:

You are attacking the theorists and those who agree with them and are not refuting their actual discrepancies they have highlighted in some of the official explanations or certain world events.

While your whole agenda and game so far has solely been about attacking the theorists or engaging in character assassinations of them and therefore justifying the mind set of a "move along , nothing to see hear then", response .Its a clever and often used debating tactic but not to those who have seen through the bull shoite and actually spent the time looking at the theorists THEORIES unlike you and the numbers are growing daily mate.

You are in fact wholly redundant when it comes to the actual content of the conspiracy theories themselves , icke mainly, for the simple reason you will not look past your prejudices and pre -bias mind set to me that is unfair in any debate, those that refuses to look at ALL the available data from both sides but only look at one side.For this reason i will not personally debate with people of this nature, why? because its a total waste of time and a unfair way to debate.

For the above reasons i cannot perceive you now or in the future engaging in any real in depth look at ALL the data available contained from the conspiracy angle,you will not look beyond the characters of theorists and so will only see the official explanations.For the record i do not agree with some conspiracy theorists, not because they believe in shape shifting reptilians, moon spaceships or fairy pixie dust but because their conspiracy does not add up.

All you are doing is generalizing ALL conspiracy theorists with the same tag because you personally disagree with some of their character traits, how is that a fair assessment of their theories if you have not looked beyond their characters and at their side of the conspiracy they are putting forward??

Its fecking bonkers if you ask me to even contemplate engaging in these kind of debates with people who debate in such a way.

I bet you would be struggling to offer any real explanations regarding the discrepancies found in the official 9/11 fairy story that were highlighted in Ickes book "the world trade disaster" ? why ? because you have not and i imagine never will even bother to read it because of your pre prejudice and pre bias mind set.

Any chance you can answer me or do you choose a new person to ramble at every day?

AlphonseCapone

Ok, here goes. I have a conspiracy theory that the MSM has been corrupted and is being used for nefarious reasons. I've not made up my mind who is behind it so if the likes of tuna or hmfcbyt (checks and balances if you know what I mean) could tell me if there is, and if there is who is behind it, that would be cool. Ps hmfcbyt if I were to use HMFC in my user name I would use capital letters. That is just the way I am and hope that does not offend you or have you thinking I'm messed up.

No offence taken buddy, the knowledge I am doing things differently from how you would is a relief.

The MSM is corrupted though? Not just biased in the political direction the people in charge lean it?

Seriously walk me through A to B here and don't just hit me with some waffling nonsense.

AlphonseCapone

Yep. Have you heard his Secret Societies Speech, scary stuff. Check it out on Youtube

How often do you quote YouTube? You know that's not the kinda thing normal people use as a real source eh?

Otherwise I'd think dogs could talk and cats could LOL.

Daydream Believer

Ok, here goes. I have a conspiracy theory that the MSM has been corrupted and is being used for nefarious reasons.

I'm not sure that I would even class that as a conspiracy theory TBH. Most of it is in private hands and is politically motivated. My personal gripe is the number of articles/programmes banging on about "benefits scroungers" when the shit really needs to hit the fan before people who evade tax pop up.

Add to that the fact that British secret service has been intrinsically linked to reporters and correspondents since the Crimea at least and I think that we can agree that a large part of what the MSM does is influence the thinking of the masses. It's one of the great things about social media and the internet, and while governments are clearly scrabbling around trying to control that too, I think that the genie is out the bottle.

The downside to that is that people who do not trust the MSM are left trying to work out whether other sources are good or not because, again, just because the MSM is not always trustworthy, it doesn't stand that all, or most, or any other sources are.

In the end, it does all come down to trust. The stories about UFO's are more trustworthy when they come from high ranking military officials than they are when they come from drunk rednecks for example, but that doesn't mean that either are true or untrue.

You may think that people who don't accept what is being said in youtube video's are nieve for believing the MSM, but it might be that they neither believe the MSM nor some bloke on youtube because they both have their own separate agenda's and neither are completely credible.

So we find ourselves with a situation where both sides think that the other side are idiots, when in fact there is probably some common ground.

AlphonseCapone

I'm not sure that I would even class that as a conspiracy theory TBH. Most of it is in private hands and is politically motivated. My personal gripe is the number of articles/programmes banging on about "benefits scroungers" when the shit really needs to hit the fan before people who evade tax pop up.

Add to that the fact that British secret service has been intrinsically linked to reporters and correspondents since the Crimea at least and I think that we can agree that a large part of what the MSM does is influence the thinking of the masses. It's one of the great things about social media and the internet, and while governments are clearly scrabbling around trying to control that too, I think that the genie is out the bottle.

The downside to that is that people who do not trust the MSM are left trying to work out whether other sources are good or not because, again, just because the MSM is not always trustworthy, it doesn't stand that all, or most, or any other sources are.

In the end, it does all come down to trust. The stories about UFO's are more trustworthy when they come from high ranking military officials than they are when they come from drunk rednecks for example, but that doesn't mean that either are true or untrue.

You may think that people who don't accept what is being said in youtube video's are nieve for believing the MSM, but it might be that they neither believe the MSM nor some bloke on youtube because they both have their own separate agenda's and neither are completely credible.

So we find ourselves with a situation where both sides think that the other side are idiots, when in fact there is probably some common ground.

Good post mate.

AlphonseCapone

I like how the most vocal conspiracy believers disappear when asked for direct answers, maroonlegions and niblick1874, hope you guys are ok and the Government hasn't snatched you up.

X

maroonlegions

https://youtu.be/oAK5xzEYq7I

Seen that video before and it really makes me sick.There was a recent list produced of the richest people in the world and while some are self made it beggars belief that some if not a lot of them have links to world political parties or even manipulating manifestos at a higher level, like backbenchers .peers and the house of lords. Rigged system that always benefits the stinking rich and powerful, i would bet my bottom dollar on it.

This list was put together in 2013, fast forward to the present and what is the sate of play with austerity and what is the real reasons of those that  introduced the zero hour contracts that benefit a few while others suffer.??

My argument is that the few can and do manipulate and control the many through the following institutions;  

1;banking,(taxation, interest rates) ,

2;political, (austerity, attacks on welfare),

3;;media outlets,(manipulation of the public's perceptions of worldly affairs),  

Is there an argument to be found, based on purely merit alone if nothing else from the above points that there has always been an inherent  naive and dangerous perception that the few cannot rule and dominate the few??

I say yes to the above question and it is this inherent naive and dangerous perception reinforced by the main three pragmatists i have listed above. In the wake of the increasing scandals and contradictions manifesting from those in elected and non elected ,(EU), positions of power and responsibility its becoming clear that a vast majority of people are now beginning to perceive the agenda for total control of every aspect of their lives .

In short their perceptions of fairness and what causes poverty, one of those perceptions  i  believe  is the draconian like austerity polices which is arousing suspicions of greed and injustice. The corporate elite and their institutions seem to be slowly revealing their hands and one sign is the political influences they have on political polices.

Should there be a list of those in politics who have any links or financial investments to major corporations or the multi nationals?? fecking right there should be for i belive  there in lies the true nature of any political parties manifesto and the reason for many a broken pre election promise and some call me naive and bat shoite crazy.  :touche:

To my own perception the greed and the agendas that seek to create that rule and domination of the  few over the many are now manifesting more clearly and like the scum that is found while simmering beef stock it will rise to the surface eventually.

quote;

"Since the ?financial repression,? the most powerful people have only gotten more powerful. A 2013 Oxfam report found that 80 people had as much wealth as 1/2 of humanity, and a few months later Forbes said the number had dropped to 67. Many of us asked who exactly these people are, and now the list has been released".

Read more: http://www.exposingtruth.com/finally-list-of-80-people-with-as-much-money-as-12-of-humanity/#ixzz3YJg6MYln 

14wealthiest.png?resize=600%2C600

Untitled-251-587x285.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

AlphonseCapone

Seen that video before and it really makes me sick.There was a recent list produced of the richest people in the world and while some are self made it beggars belief that some if not a lot of them have links to world political parties or even manipulating manifestos at a higher level, like backbenchers .peers and the house of lords. Rigged system that always benefits the stinking rich and powerful, i would bet my bottom dollar on it.

This list was put together in 2013, fast forward to the present and what is the sate of play with austerity and what is the real reasons of those that introduced the zero hour contracts that benefit a few while others suffer.??

My argument is that the few can and do manipulate and control the many through the following institutions;

1;banking,(taxation, interest rates) ,

2;political, (austerity, attacks on welfare),

3;;media outlets,(manipulation of the public's perceptions of worldly affairs),

Is there an argument to be found, based on purely merit alone if nothing else from the above points that there has always been an inherent naive and dangerous perception that the few cannot rule and dominate the few??

I say yes to the above question and it is this inherent naive and dangerous perception reinforced by the main three pragmatists i have listed above. In the wake of the increasing scandals and contradictions manifesting from those in elected and non elected ,(EU), positions of power and responsibility its becoming clear that a vast majority of people are now beginning to perceive the agenda for total control of every aspect of their lives .

In short their perceptions of fairness and what causes poverty, one of those perceptions i believe is the draconian like austerity polices which is arousing suspicions of greed and injustice. The corporate elite and their institutions seem to be slowly revealing their hands and one sign is the political influences they have on political polices.

Should there be a list of those in politics who have any links or financial investments to major corporations or the multi nationals?? fecking right there should be for i belive there in lies the true nature of any political parties manifesto and the reason for many a broken pre election promise and some call me naive and bat shoite crazy. :touche:

To my own perception the greed and the agendas that seek to create that rule and domination of the few over the many are now manifesting more clearly and like the scum that is found while simmering beef stock it will rise to the surface eventually.

quote;

"Since the ?financial repression,? the most powerful people have only gotten more powerful. A 2013 Oxfam report found that 80 people had as much wealth as 1/2 of humanity, and a few months later Forbes said the number had dropped to 67. Many of us asked who exactly these people are, and now the list has been released".

Read more: http://www.exposingtruth.com/finally-list-of-80-people-with-as-much-money-as-12-of-humanity/#ixzz3YJg6MYln

14wealthiest.png?resize=600%2C600

Untitled-251-587x285.jpg

Still not answering me no?

maroonlegions

Untitled-301-587x420.jpg

The few cannot control  the many?? Control  of the masses through the present monetary banking and taxation  system. piece of fecking  cake , thats  if you already control those very banks and have the influence and power to manipulate those financial institutions. Control a nations finances and  you control its people and government. 

One world currency, world  bank and unelected world  government, (EU), again a piece of cake, its coming and most nations are sleep walking into it. Of course there will be those who  will see nothing wrong with such a scenario and be of the opinion, "well if you have nothing to hide, don't worry" but i smell a rat, i ain't trusting these subhuman tyrants, why?  well would you trust serial liars, crooks and cheats , i ain't. 

The  political global village is a front for  a total  surveillance and a cashless society, the nothing to hide, nothing to worry about rebuttals don't take into consideration  the nature of the power  been giving away and certain  human rights that are or will be  made redundant in the very formation  of the global village to actually come into being. The loss of these human rights and those powers giving away every 5 years to the political parties  are the primary goals of those trying to bring this Orwellian nightmare into reality and i dont give a feck who thinks this possibility is too far fetched or bat shoite crazy,  

:Shoosh:

Geoff Kilpatrick

And once again, ML's copy and paste skills come to the fore. Are you voting UKIP ML?

Edited by Geoff Kilpatrick

AlphonseCapone

And once again, ML's copy and paste skills come to the fore. Are you voting UKIP ML?

That's all he has, he's incapable of an actual conversation.

• 2 months later...

I will await abuse by the usual suspects lol

Now i'm not saying all these killings are faked, but it sure does provide a good excuse to stay in the middle east.

Edited by steve444

Rudolf's Mate

I will await abuse by the usual suspects lol

Now i'm not saying all these killings are faked, but it sure does provide a good excuse to stay in the middle east.

Not sure what the video proves tbh or who even made it. Regardless, how does it provide a good excuse to stay in the middle east?

I have used Google to translate the description:

I note the hackers have said they got it from John McCain when he travelled to Ukraine.  Lets be real here, it was probably Russian Intelligence, and it has taken them months to crack the encryption he had in place.

- We KiberBerkut received at the disposal of the file whose value can not be overstated! Dear Senator McCain! We recommend you next time in foreign travel, and especially on the territory of Ukraine, not to take confidential documents.

According to the hackers, they broke into the device one of the American politicians and after found a video with staged execution, decided to show the record to the world community. As can be seen on the frame, "hostage" "penalty" under the gun a few cameras and correctness of the world. An actor dressed as an executioner of the LIH holding a knife to the throat prisoner, and the "victim" depicts the suffering.

Not sure what the video proves tbh or who even made it. Regardless, how does it provide a good excuse to stay in the middle east?

To fight the evil ISIS that they helped to create.

War = Money

Edited by steve444

There's a reason the usual suspect laugh at you. You have absolutely zero critical capacity.