The Official JKB Conspiracy Theory Thread

AlphonseCapone

AlphonseCapone

JKB seems to be polluted by conspiracy shit in several threads so maybe it can all be kept in here and the leave the adults to discuss the real world in other threads.

Is YouTube one of your sources?

Do you like little collages with words promoting the truth next to them?

Do you think you and a small bunch of random internet randoms are the only ones clever enough to see the truth?

Do you use the words 'The truth' regularly?

Then this thread is for you, go wild. Be all clever in here and enlighten the world with all your knowledge you garnered from obscure websites and YouTube clips with dramatic music.

P.S. The truth is out there.

P.S.S. Yes I am an agent of the state paid to troll the internet to the hide the truth from the masses.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• niblick1874

• maroonlegions

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• deesidejambo

JKB seems to be polluted by conspiracy shit in several threads so maybe it can all be kept in here and the leave the adults to discuss the real world in other threads.

Do you think you and a small bunch of random internet randoms are the only ones clever enough to see the truth?

Then this thread is for you, go wild. Be all clever in here and enlighten the world with all your knowledge you garnered from obscure websites and YouTube clips with dramatic music.

P.S.S. Yes I am an agent of the state paid to troll the internet to the hide the truth from the masses.

P.S.S. ?

deesidejambo

P.S.S. ?

I'll start.    According to David Icke, the moon is a hollow spaceship put there by the reptilians to watch us.  

Yawn. Let's just go about our lives without ever questioning anything and believe everything we are told by the media. Edited by LEWISHMFC1874

AlphonseCapone

Yawn. Let's just go about our lives without ever questioning anything and believe everything we are told by the media.

Mate not even a YouTube link, c'mon you are better than that.

Yawn. Let's just go about our lives without ever questioning anything and believe everything we are told by the media.

Or do what most people do. Look at both sides and still reach the conclusion that half the websites linked on here recently are stretching the truth at best and just down right pushing their own paranoid agenda at worst.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Or do what most people do. Look at both sides and still reach the conclusion that half the websites linked on here recently are stretching the truth at best and just down right pushing their own paranoid agenda at worst.

Can we just post a link to Infowars and be done with it?

Can we just post a link to Infowars and be done with it?

I always find it funny that people are branded sheep because they go along with the general consensus yet Infowars is classed as the indisputable truth.

Conspiracy Theories are all a ruse to focus the attention away from the real hidden agenda.

:biggrin:

maroonlegions

From an occult perspective there is one big satanic conspiracy from those knowledgeable and evil enough to dabble in the black arts.Take Aleister Crowley and his occult works  and no amount of u-tube shoite or bible bashing will stop it. :evil:

maroonlegions

After reading this book one will see that people who think they are clever and feel they know all there is to know are the ones to avoid.

6898776757_fb26f68601_o.jpg

From an occult perspective there is one big satanic conspiracy from those knowledgeable and evil enough to dabble in the black arts.Take Aleister Crowley and his occult works and no amount of u-tube shoite or bible bashing will stop it. :evil:

Damn good mountain climber.

AlphonseCapone

Ironically if you don't conform to believing the pish websites they post you get called blinkered.

Correct, he climbed Everest i think.

Reckoned to be one of the best of all time and a lot of it without oxygen tanks if I remember correctly. My mates camped near his house at Loch Ness. They were disappointed that nothing weird happened in any way whatsoever. I'm not sure what they were expecting to be honest. Interesting guy but I'm sceptical (read "don't believe a word") about his "supernatural" abilities.

Edited by Normthebarman

Hibs are rumoured to be the best team in the League.

Make of that what you will.

Pushing the conspiracy angle there, mate.

Nearly a conspiracy maybe.

maroonlegions

Reckoned to be one of the best of all time and a lot of it without oxygen tanks if I remember correctly. My mates camped near his house at Loch Ness. They were disappointed that nothing weird happened in any way whatsoever. I'm not sure what they were expecting to be honest. Interesting guy but I'm sceptical (read "don't believe a word") about his "supernatural" abilities.

Aye that house was called Boleskine house were he performed the ritual of all rituals, in the occult practices  namely to contact his holy guardian angle ,he bought that because of its natural location  and the occult significance of it  too regarding the north,south, east and west settings it contained. Of course there are many accounts of people who knew him being subject to rather bizarre happenings occurring in his presence.But its down to ones own perception or acceptance to the reality of the occult and its way of influencing or manipulating the forces of nature. He was also very good at chess and a high degree mason or as far as you could progress in the masonic degrees. The works i have studied of him and the books he wrote that i have read do suggest he  was much more than an attention seeking lunatic, thats if you have any understanding of the occult degrees and workings of the occult.Like all things like this the understanding of it depends just how far you go down the rabbit hole. 

AlphonseCapone

Aye that house was called Boleskine house were he performed the ritual of all rituals, in the occult practices namely to contact his holy guardian angle ,he bought that because of its natural location and the occult significance of it too regarding the north,south, east and west settings it contained. Of course there are many accounts of people who knew him being subject to rather bizarre happenings occurring in his presence.But its down to ones own perception or acceptance to the reality of the occult and its way of influencing or manipulating the forces of nature. He was also very good at chess and a high degree mason or as far as you could progress in the masonic degrees. The works i have studied of him and the books he wrote that i have read do suggest he was much more than an attention seeking lunatic, thats if you have any understanding of the occult degrees and workings of the occult.Like all things like this the understanding of it depends just how far you go down the rabbit hole.

Sorry what does understanding of the occult and it's workings mean?

maroonlegions

Sorry what does understanding of the occult and it's workings mean?

Study and reading upon it but NOT practising any of the occult rituals. The clue is in the actual meaning of the word ,"occult", which means "HIDDEN", one has to start ones own understanding of the hidden aspects and attributions of the occult. One always starts out as a occult "novice"   

niblick1874

Conspiracy Theories are all a ruse to focus the attention away from the real hidden agenda.

:2thumbsup:

niblick1874

When you're reward does not come, remember me

Edited by niblick1874

niblick1874

I'll start.    According to David Icke, the moon is a hollow spaceship put there by the reptilians to watch us.  

Everyone should be able to hear what is being said. This (thread) is the opposite of that. Am I the only one that can see this?  I know where this is coming from.

Aye that house was called Boleskine house were he performed the ritual of all rituals, in the occult practices namely to contact his holy guardian angle ,he bought that because of its natural location and the occult significance of it too regarding the north,south, east and west settings it contained. Of course there are many accounts of people who knew him being subject to rather bizarre happenings occurring in his presence.But its down to ones own perception or acceptance to the reality of the occult and its way of influencing or manipulating the forces of nature. He was also very good at chess and a high degree mason or as far as you could progress in the masonic degrees. The works i have studied of him and the books he wrote that i have read do suggest he was much more than an attention seeking lunatic, thats if you have any understanding of the occult degrees and workings of the occult.Like all things like this the understanding of it depends just how far you go down the rabbit hole.

Strangely enough, in my younger and more impressionable days I read a fair bit on "magik". To be fair, it wasn't far off what Carl Jung believed. Basically based on synchronicity. There was some stuff based on the Kabbalah and some Chakra stuff, relaxation and meditation.

I think it's bollocks now though but it was interesting if anything.

Just on Crowley though, his disciple Kenneth Anger hung about with the Stones. There's a great book called "Up and Down with the Rolling Stones" by Tony Sanchez and there's a wee bit on some of the freaky stories surrounding Anger.

Edited by Normthebarman

niblick1874

Aye that house was called Boleskine house were he performed the ritual of all rituals, in the occult practices  namely to contact his holy guardian angle ,he bought that because of its natural location  and the occult significance of it  too regarding the north,south, east and west settings it contained. Of course there are many accounts of people who knew him being subject to rather bizarre happenings occurring in his presence.But its down to ones own perception or acceptance to the reality of the occult and its way of influencing or manipulating the forces of nature. He was also very good at chess and a high degree mason or as far as you could progress in the masonic degrees. The works i have studied of him and the books he wrote that i have read do suggest he  was much more than an attention seeking lunatic, thats if you have any understanding of the occult degrees and workings of the occult.Like all things like this the understanding of it depends just how far you go down the rabbit hole. 

Deep down, all the way down. Not a pretty sight.  You are spot on, it is there for all to see but it's a tad to scary for them. I realize that may well not be where you were coming from but I could not resist it. Sorry.

AlphonseCapone

Deep down, all the way down. Not a pretty sight. You are spot on, it is there for all to see but it's a tad to scary for them. I realize that may well not be where you were coming from but I could not resist it. Sorry.

You are proper mental.

niblick1874

You are proper mental.

It was confirmed today by some friends that I just had not grown up.

I got it to.

I'm going to say, probably like many others, you've completely lost me.

I'm going to hang in there though. At some point, this cryptic guru mentalness is going to pay off and your going to reveal the secrets of the world.

That or your going to suddenly stop posting as you'll have been sectioned for eating your own shit and shagging a headless Action Man doll whilst dressed up as 80's favourite A.L.F.

Either way it'll be interesting.

Edited by Normthebarman

maroonlegions

Not one conspiracy topic has been offered up for a mature and adult debate, instead we have had school  playground like attacks and slandering of characters, seems that those that have decided that the world is all fine and dandy and not one conspiracy exists that has any credible merit  to cause any eyebrow raising or cause for concern are in the majority,  fine by me and  thats their right to express it but when it disintegrates into  personal attacks then its a waste of time. Seems that most are happy with the status quo and see no need to raise concerns about anything that could be perceived as a legitimate conspiracy or concern but i aint and its my right to this perception but not  personal and child like attacks.How far one goes down the rabbit hole of any subject will always be measured by the amount of knowledge or awareness gained by how far one goes down that rabbit hole and the nature of that knowledge or perception  gained will always be measured and attacked by those that have not entered the rabbit hole at all but  by the weight of the status quo.

Of course there are unbalanced individuals that are in to conspiracies and believe anything but there are also balanced people too who do see red flags in various conspiracy themes, its hard to see the elephant in the room most times.Is  there is a small elite with extraordinary  wealth that have infested world politics, banking , and media and  who want to remain the small elite,?? are they involved in the occult in a very highly organised web of manipulation?? Time will tell but i ain't ignoring it, sleeping with one eye open and i do not give a feck if some goes to the trouble to make up a very immature poster calling me a feckwit, how sad, when personal insults start manifesting then you know you are on to something, hitting a nerve springs to mind, to those that wish to slander and not debate in a mature and respectable way do bash on.  

maroonlegions

Strangely enough, in my younger and more impressionable days I read a fair bit on "magik". To be fair, it wasn't far off what Carl Jung believed. Basically based on synchronicity. There was some stuff based on the Kabbalah and some Chakra stuff, relaxation and meditation.

I think it's bollocks now though but it was interesting if anything.

Just on Crowley though, his disciple Kenneth Anger hung about with the Stones. There's a great book called "Up and Down with the Rolling Stones" by Tony Sanchez and there's a wee bit on some of the freaky stories surrounding Anger.

This book changed my perception of not only Crowley but the occult too. Read it from front to back, lots of tongue in cheek  by Crowley, basically offers the occult for the novice.

magick.jpg

Personal insults aren't necessarily a sign you're on to something. That's the sort of thing people tell themselves to feel better, but its the just the same sort of ego serving drivel that leads to people getting involved in conspiracy theories.

Wait - grown adults actually believe in magic? :lol:

EDIT: I take that back, I don't want an evil spell cast on me.

Edited by moogsy

AlphonseCapone

Not one conspiracy topic has been offered up for a mature and adult debate, instead we have had school playground like attacks and slandering of characters, seems that those that have decided that the world is all fine and dandy and not one conspiracy exists that has any credible merit to cause any eyebrow raising or cause for concern are in the majority, fine by me and thats their right to express it but when it disintegrates into personal attacks then its a waste of time. Seems that most are happy with the status quo and see no need to raise concerns about anything that could be perceived as a legitimate conspiracy or concern but i aint and its my right to this perception but not personal and child like attacks.How far one goes down the rabbit hole of any subject will always be measured by the amount of knowledge or awareness gained by how far one goes down that rabbit hole and the nature of that knowledge or perception gained will always be measured and attacked by those that have not entered the rabbit hole at all but by the weight of the status quo.

Of course there are unbalanced individuals that are in to conspiracies and believe anything but there are also balanced people too who do see red flags in various conspiracy themes, its hard to see the elephant in the room most times.Is there is a small elite with extraordinary wealth that have infested world politics, banking , and media and who want to remain the small elite,?? are they involved in the occult in a very highly organised web of manipulation?? Time will tell but i ain't ignoring it, sleeping with one eye open and i do not give a feck if some goes to the trouble to make up a very immature poster calling me a feckwit, how sad, when personal insults start manifesting then you know you are on to something, hitting a nerve springs to mind, to those that wish to slander and not debate in a mature and respectable way do bash on.

I'm happy to listen to any theories people are willing to put forward. The problem is the sources put forward tend to be absolute shite and take seconds to dismiss.

This isn't being a sheep or happy to accept the status quo, it's being able to think for yourself. Something ironically conspiracy nuts tend to think they do but don't.

maroonlegions

Personal insults aren't necessarily a sign you're on to something. That's the sort of thing people tell themselves to feel better, but its the just the same sort of ego serving drivel that leads to people getting involved in conspiracy theories.

Not necessary a sign yes but what sign is that of the  personal insults from those not bothering  engaging in any kind of debate , thats were the ego serving drivel really is at from those that think they know every thing without researching or reading up on it first. I am interested in conspiracies , why ?? because i have to live in this world and its a natural process to be concerned about possible skullduggery from those in positions of trust and power.

Can we really expect the concept that those in authority would ever come clean about any possible wrong doing from their positions of power and influence?? Hopefully people that see no conspiracies in any worldly affairs be that politics, banking or media manipulation are not  waiting on their masters to confirm  that they are in reality getting shafted in a very clever and subtle way oh the irony if that was the case.

I feel great that i have one eye open, i can deal with that, some cant, some get scared and afraid that their perception  of their "fine and dandy" world and the  "nothing to see here  so move along "mould ain't so secure as they would like.

People are aloud to see things differently from others, its called individuality and if i smell a rat then i dont give a feck if anyone says other wise. Ego starts with those that think they know it  all and  who are indifferent to those who smell a rat.

The first law of the occult by the way is the dissolvement of the personal and subconscious ego but you would not know that cause your mind is already made up that  the occult is a load of shoite.What i am saying is does that not then beg the question that how can one have a debate with those that are ignorant of the real content of that debate in the first place,(occult), but choose slandering and character assassinations as a means of debate and get all drama queen like when its pointed out that in reality they are not debating anything of any real substance?? How can one see the real conspiracy, (if any), if one has not even looked down the rabbit hole  of that conspiracy never mind going down it.??

There are in my mind certain things that have happened in this world that fall into my terminology of   "i smell a rat" and curiosity has lead me on  because of it and i make no apologies to anyone if i perceive certain world events in the conspiracy mould., feck them i say. Suffice to say that why would anyone not want to raise or see discrepancies in anything if they perceive it that way after maybe digging a wee bit deeper??  is it not human nature to do so and is it not human mature to be concerned if one smells the rat, tell me it is human nature to show concern if one smells the rat. lol;

My three questions to those who see no conspiracies in anything  and believe any  conspiracies are of no real merit and lack credibility and so feel justified in  slandering  those of the opposite perception is this,  

1;would your masters lie to you if any worldly events did in fact contain conspiracies that were not in the public's interests and were so bad that it would end all trust for them??

2; would they hold their hands up and say sorry we did not mean to feck you over??

3; would they do all they could to save their own asses.??

I am going with number three , FEECKING RIGHT THEY WOULD LOL; 

maroonlegions

Wait - grown adults actually believe in magic? :lol:

EDIT: I take that back, I don't want an evil spell cast on me.

Occult influences could very well be real  but you will never know will you and yes there are lots of mature adults who do believe that the occult is real. If you find your self with a tail growing out of your sun dont shine then i wont laugh honest. 

Edited by maroonlegions

Not necessary a sign yes but what sign is that of the  personal insults from those not bothering  engaging in any kind of debate , thats were the ego serving drivel really is at from those that think they know every thing without researching or reading up on it first. I am interested in conspiracies , why ?? because i have to live in this world and its a natural process to be concerned about possible skullduggery from those in positions of trust and power.

Can we really expect the concept that those in authority would ever come clean about any possible wrong doing from their positions of power and influence?? Hopefully people that see no conspiracies in any worldly affairs be that politics, banking or media manipulation are not  waiting on their masters to confirm  that they are in reality getting shafted in a very clever and subtle way oh the irony if that was the case.

I feel great that i have one eye open, i can deal with that, some cant, some get scared and afraid that their perception  of their "fine and dandy" world and the  "nothing to see here  so move along "mould ain't so secure as they would like.

People are aloud to see things differently from others, its called individuality and if i smell a rat then i dont give a feck if anyone says other wise. Ego starts with those that think they know it  all and  who are indifferent to those who smell a rat.

The first law of the occult by the way is the dissolvement of the personal and subconscious ego but you would not know that cause your mind is already made up that  the occult is a load of shoite.What i am saying is does that not then beg the question that how can one have a debate with those that are ignorant of the real content of that debate in the first place,(occult), but choose slandering and character assassinations as a means of debate and get all drama queen like when its pointed out that in reality they are not debating anything of any real substance?? How can one see the real conspiracy, (if any), if one has not even looked down the rabbit hole  of that conspiracy never mind going down it.??

There are in my mind certain things that have happened in this world that fall into my terminology of   "i smell a rat" and curiosity has lead me on  because of it and i make no apologies to anyone if i perceive certain world events in the conspiracy mould., feck them i say. Suffice to say that why would anyone not want to raise or see discrepancies in anything if they perceive it that way after maybe digging a wee bit deeper??  is it not human nature to do so and is it not human mature to be concerned if one smells the rat, tell me it is human nature to show concern if one smells the rat. lol;

My three questions to those who see no conspiracies in anything  and believe any  conspiracies are of no real merit and lack credibility and so feel justified in  slandering  those of the opposite perception is this,  

1;would your masters lie to you if any worldly events did in fact contain conspiracies that were not in the public's interests and were so bad that it would end all trust for them??

2; would they hold their hands up and say sorry we did not mean to feck you over??

3; would they do all they could to save their own asses.??

I am going with number three , FEECKING RIGHT THEY WOULD LOL; 

We're not mocking the theories. We're mocking the theorists. The theorists are essentially losers and they make themselves feel better by telling themselves they have inside knowledge, and that this inside knowledge more often than not explains why they're losers. It's all balm for a wounded soul.

You're utterly incapable of actually questioning anything rationally because you take the evidence that supports your nonsense - to do anything else would crush your ego. And it's for this reason that I know you'll provide me with a response that in no way actually interacts with what I'm saying.

Edited by 2NaFish

maroonlegions

Jimmy Page like me takes a  great interest in the occult and Crowley.Is the occult just an conspiracy? has it any basis in daily life? cant it influence ones waking  consciousness through a form of  subconscious manipulation??  Who knows but its damn interesting to me and those who find that difficult or hard to fathom , tough.

jimmy-page-aleister-crowley-occult-inter

maroonlegions

We're not mocking the theories. We're mocking the theorists. The theorists are essentially losers and they make themselves feel better by telling themselves they have inside knowledge, and that this inside knowledge more often than not explains why they're losers. It's all balm for a wounded soul.

You're utterly incapable of actually questioning anything rationally because you take the evidence that supports your nonsense - to do anything else would crush your ego. And it's for this reason that I know you'll provide me with a response that in no way actually interacts with what I'm saying.

Not mocking what theories, do name them please. Your opinion of me is irelavant cause you fail to even comprehend what you are talking about and once again you descend in to personal remarks. Your are utterly incapable of even seeing the points i made in my post to you because you are just full of your own ego, do you actually believe that you have done any kind of eal digging on any conspiracy to justify your none sense   label on me. Please state what nonsense you are going on about, is it that you consider that my nonsense is in fact my own personal opinion on which you have no jurisdiction or right to deny me.  On what occult knowledge to you base your assertion on my none sense, please list them. I HAVE NO EGO MAKE AND DONT GIVE A FECK WHAT YOU THINK. 

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Not mocking what theories, do name them please. Your opinion of me is irelavant cause you fail to even comprehend what you are talking about and once again you descend in to personal remarks. Your are utterly incapable of even seeing the points i made in my post to you because you are just full of your own ego, do you actually believe that you have done any kind of eal digging on any conspiracy to justify your none sense label on me. Please state what nonsense you are going on about, is it that you consider that my nonsense is in fact my own personal opinion on which you have no jurisdiction or right to deny me. On what occult knowledge to you base your assertion on my none sense, please list them. I HAVE NO EGO MAKE AND DONT GIVE A FECK WHAT YOU THINK.

A post that you didn't copy from Wiki.

:sob:

niblick1874

Not mocking what theories, do name them please. Your opinion of me is irelavant cause you fail to even comprehend what you are talking about and once again you descend in to personal remarks. Your are utterly incapable of even seeing the points i made in my post to you because you are just full of your own ego, do you actually believe that you have done any kind of eal digging on any conspiracy to justify your none sense   label on me. Please state what nonsense you are going on about, is it that you consider that my nonsense is in fact my own personal opinion on which you have no jurisdiction or right to deny me.  On what occult knowledge to you base your assertion on my none sense, please list them. I HAVE NO EGO MAKE AND DONT GIVE A FECK WHAT YOU THINK.

How long have you known? I upload you and wont you to know that I know. Edited by niblick1874

niblick1874

How long have you known? I upload you and wont you to know that I know.

Sorry, that did not come out right. what I meant was, thanks for taking the time to tell them the way it is so they have no excuses. They have been told and when it comes they will know that their amorality was our undoing.

AlphonseCapone

Moogsy;

As Crowely himself once said below;

image20.jpg

Emotional form of magic? What tosh.