Scott Allan

brux

Is it just me that is hearing noises that Scott Allan may be a hearts players next season if Hibs are not promoted?

Source? I'm not telling you but it's credible.

I'm not sure if I would want him after hearing that he has a little bit of a diva attitude and needs a lot of man managing, then again Robbie would be the man for that job.

maroonlegions

Would always want a player who wants to play for us rather than a player who sees us a a  second option like in the case with billy big b*****.

Robbie and Craig will know him well from their time at Utd. If they choose to sign him I'd be 100% behind it.

Signed a two year contract last July with Hibs. Cannot see them selling to us, cannot see us paying a transfer fee.

Is it just me that is hearing noises that Scott Allan may be a hearts players next season if Hibs are not promoted?

I'm not sure if I would want him after hearing that he has a little bit of a diva attitude and needs a lot of man managing, then again Robbie would be the man for that job.

He's still under contract till 2016 so would demand a transfer fee

Must be rubbbish then, source is usually good.

Would it be beyond comprehension that some of the Hibs players have a non promotion release clause?

kingantti1874

I've heard this from a few people but sceptical... I will say it's extremely unlikely he will play in the championship for another year... Same could be said for a few Hibs players.

Would take David gray also, he's a good jambo

Unknown user

Would it be beyond comprehension that some of the Hibs players have a non promotion release clause?

I'd say it's probably pretty likely

It may say he can be released for a certain price I suppose. Still cannot see them selling to us.

I'm yet to be convinced about the guys ability, i keep hearing about how good he is but everytime i've seen him play he hasn't impressed.

I highly doubt he will be coming here anyway, i expect him to sign for Rangers tbh.

He's decent, but no more, from what I have seen. If we do sign him, then fine. If we don't, then also fine.

Clerry Jambo

Not for me there's better out there. In fact would take the Celtic on loan player from them first

Special Agent Dale Cooper

He'd be a decent signing. Would certainly add a different dimension to our midfield. And if he's a gobby wee shite, all the better! We need some bite in there.

Nucky Thompson

He'll go to Rangers if they come up at the expense of Hibs. Can leave Hibs if they don't come up

Robbie hinted about it at the sponsors night... If Hibs stay down. It was mentioned on another thread on Wednesday night...

There was a picture in the Scotsman after the last Derby showing Allan with Robbie's arm around him and shaking his hand. Looked like he was tapping him up!

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

I'll do walk from Tynecastle to Easter Road in a Hibs top if Scott Allan signs for Hearts.

Bookmarked

Would sooner take McGeouch. According to a Hibs source, he's not in Celtic's plans for the future but can't see him wanting to stay in the championship should Hibs not come up.

Would sooner take McGeouch. According to a Hibs source, he's not in Celtic's plans for the future but can't see him wanting to stay in the championship should Hibs not come up.

This

Think we will bring in better for cheaper.What did they knock back ?300k from Utd in January I don't think we could afford that much.Would take Fyvie for free though as they are both similar players but Fyvie has a better eye for goal.

Allan would have been sold Hibs by Stubbs in the basis it woild get him a move to a bigger club

Bingo...

:)

Did I read right somewhere Scott Allan is a type 1 diabetic.

My brother is and it is not easy for him to do sports he has to monitor it all the time, especially during physical activity Scott Allan if he is, is a fit guy.

Andy Penman and Danny McGrain are / were type 1 too.

The Comedian

The Hibs supporting wallopers would be spitting feathers if we took their golden boy for free.

:jjyay:

ford donald

Hope we get him,CL will know all about him.

Did I read right somewhere Scott Allan is a type 1 diabetic.

My brother is and it is not easy for him to do sports he has to monitor it all the time, especially during physical activity Scott Allan if he is, is a fit guy.

Andy Penman and Danny McGrain are / were type 1 too.

Aye he is diabetic

ChunkyCharlie

Allan is not signing for Hearts.

I said in another topic, I will bet my house on it.

**** it.

If he signs for hearts I will walk from the gardens to tynecastle in a bikini and hot pants. How's that for assurance.

**** it.

If he signs for hearts I will walk from the gardens to tynecastle in a bikini and hot pants. How's that for assurance.

:lol:

Another post to bookmark.

Getintaethem

The Hibs supporting wallopers would be spitting feathers if we took their golden boy for free.

:jjyay:

I suspect that's what this thread/rumour is really about.

Getintaethem

I'll do walk from Tynecastle to Easter Road in a Hibs top if Scott Allan signs for Hearts.

**** it.

Probably worth signing him just for the comedy factor now.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

This for me. Out of him, Fyvie and Allan he seems to fit the bill best of the more dynamic forward-thinking midfielder we need.

He'll go to Rangers if they come up at the expense of Hibs. Can leave Hibs if they don't come up

I believe he is a servco fan.

centraljambo

Most of the hype about Allan is unwarranted. Signed by West Brom, he never appeared in the first team and although he's looked reasonable for Hibs in the Championship, we'll need a lot, lot better than him to compete in the Premier League next season.

Paulie Walnut

Scott Allan is a fantastic talent, he would certainly enhance our current team.

Bazzas right boot

Tin hat on, but he is the kind of player that would excel with Gomis/ Pallardo in behind him.

He is what we are missing a midfielder who can go past a player and pick a pass.

I reckon Keatings/ Sow would score a barrel load as the boy can pick a pass and with our wide players and movement up front it would work really well.

Would be pointless with the likes of Zeefuik up top tho.

He's only been their 1 year, and not a Hibs fan so would have no problem taking him.

Robbie's double sesh's would get him in gear as well.

Would be hilarious, wonder if he would be the next Scotland captain/ best player in the league if he did jump ship tho.

More likely Rangers if they go up.

I'm with the McGeough crowd. No coincidence they played well early on in derby 2, finished strongly at New Year when he came on and he played well again last week.

Allan did ok but McGeough's energy (and ability) troubled us.

Robbie hinted about it at the sponsors night... If Hibs stay down. It was mentioned on another thread on Wednesday night...

No he didn't. He was asked about hibs in general and said they'd had a good season, especially Allan. Arms and legs from there.

For the reaction it would be awesome.

He's showed he's a decent player but seems to fade out after an hour, maybe his fitness/diabetes but I'm sure that can be managed. Would be interesting to see how he got on in the top league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived