Showbox/Droidbox etc

Pans Jambo

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudolf's Mate

Can't get ororo to work, salts is hit and miss as is Genesis these days. Royal We I've found pretty poor.....

Was going to text you but this might help others as well :thumbsup:

The Ororo default website is either blocked or down and has been for some time. You can register here though http://ororo.tv/en/users/sign_up Admittedly I only use it for backup as I've got my RealDebrid however it's a similar layout to Genesis and almost as user friendly. Once you've got your login details just add them to the addon settings and it works like a dream. 

I hadn't used it for a while and just tried Walking Dead and it was instant. No picking sources either it goes straight into it.

Space Mackerel

Was going to text you but this might help others as well :thumbsup:

The Ororo default website is either blocked or down and has been for some time. You can register here though http://ororo.tv/en/users/sign_up Admittedly I only use it for backup as I've got my RealDebrid however it's a similar layout to Genesis and almost as user friendly. Once you've got your login details just add them to the addon settings and it works like a dream. 

I hadn't used it for a while and just tried Walking Dead and it was instant. No picking sources either it goes straight into it.

Yep, did this all myself and now watching Narcos.

are you abke to get kodi on now tv box? im looking for a wee setup in tge room but cant seem to get fire tv stick in tesco, just the ultra 4k one at 80 quid

They have put a load of Oscar screeners up on sportsmania movie section. Just watched hateful eight in good quality

I have written to Quentin Tarantino asking him to reimburse me for the biggest waste of 2 hours I have indulged in since I chummed my pal to Falkirk vs Alloa 5 years ago.

Quentin has made 8 movies. 7 really good ones and this heap of shit.

Sorry. Off topic but had to be said.

• 1 year later...

Archived