Blackcatchat.net

Millfield_Mackem

Millfield_Mackem

Some of you may remember me advertising our new board.

Can people who have already signed up visit the site as we are in need of some new blood, and people who havn't signed up are more than welcome.

Apologies in advance if advertising other forums is frowned upon, would like to see some comments on football from other fans of other teams and also the general banter is canny good also.

Craig Gordon has been getting mixed reviews from our lot, it would be good if some of your lot could put them straight on how good the lad actually is.

Great result on Saturday as well lads;)

Millfield_Mackem
Apologies in advance if advertising other forums is frowned upon, would like to see some comments on football from other fans of other teams and also the general banter is canny good also.

Craig Gordon has been getting mixed reviews from our lot, it would be good if some of your lot could put them straight on how good the lad actually is.

Canny buttering that Deggsy. :P

I don't disagree mind.

Walter Payton

Canny buttering that Deggsy. :P

I don't disagree mind.

Do you have to speak Mackem to post there? Sorry lads despite Craig now playing for your mob, I'm a Newcastle fan myself...

Millfield_Mackem
Do you have to speak Mackem to post there? Sorry lads despite Craig now playing for your mob, I'm a Newcastle fan myself...

The more the merrier.

Archived