This flag would annoy Celtic and Rangers fans

steve444

A simple St Andrews cross is enough to annoy that lot.

I would love to see their reaction to Ulster flag and Irish flag together lol

I doubt they did it for a laugh, probably a mixed Irish/Ulster/Protestant/Catholic UTD fans.  Lets see that flag at Porkdump on wed lol 

3fingersreid

A simple St Andrews cross is enough to annoy that lot.

This might be hard to believe BUT there was a St Andrews cross being waved in the manky mobs end today *

*Poor git waving it probably got a slap from his fellow fans mind

The Emerald Isle Arabs supporters' club was founded by a Scots/Canadian/Trinidadian and a couple of Arabs living and working in the Belfast area, following a chance encounter in the city involving a United top and a United tattoo! The membership swelled after successive visits to the Emerald Isle by United in the last two years.

Members however are not just limited to the North but are also from Cork and Dublin as well as throughout County Down. Any Arabs based in Northern Ireland or the Republic are invited to get in touch.

http://www.feddusc.com/Club-Emerald.html

https://twitter.com/EmeraldIsleArab/media

http://arabestawaydays.com/page/2/

Bet the ugly sisters are frothing at the mouth lol

Anyone annoyed by that is a bit hard of thinking.

The ugly sister might call them "Proddy, Fenian, Jock scumbags"

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I'd bet Celtic fans would love it.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The ugly sister might call them "Proddy, Fenian, Jock scumbags"

Too many conflicting flags and colours on that flag for them, I reckon... it'd probably cause a seizure. :lol:

Too many conflicting flags and colours on that flag for them, I reckon... it'd probably cause a seizure. :lol:

Maybe Hearts should do a flag like that?

Do we have many fans in Ireland/Northern Ireland?

That Stranraer game DUFC had recently was like a local game for them lads lol 

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That Stranraer game DUFC had recently was like a local game for them lads lol

The Ghanian and Ugandan Catholic Hearts supporters club on a green background would do the trick.

Doctor FinnBarr

That Stranraer game DUFC had recently was like a local game for them lads lol 

There was the Ulster Premier HMSC at one point, don't know if they still exist.

Bowmans_Boot

That Stranraer game DUFC had recently was like a local game for them lads lol

There was quite a strong Northern Ireland Hearts support, but I am not convinced they would love their country being depicted in this way, being honest.

Doctor FinnBarr

There was quite a strong Northern Ireland Hearts support, but I am not convinced they would love their country being depicted in this way, being honest.

Being depicted in what way?

Bowmans_Boot

The Ghanian and Ugandan Catholic Hearts supporters club on a green background would do the trick.

Jesus. Not only do some people (I am loathed to say Hearts fans) want hibs promoted, yet they want to celebrate green flags, as well?? Do we really have to be THAT pc??

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Jesus. Not only do some people (I am loathed to say Hearts fans) want hibs promoted, yet they want to celebrate green flags, as well?? Do we really have to be THAT pc??

:lol:

Christ. I don't care.

Flag of St Patrick - used to be flown for rugby games. Hopefully it still is.

Bowmans_Boot

:lol:

Christ. I don't care.

I REALLY hope your team neither gains promotion, nor wins the cup this season. I honestly wish the worst for you.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I REALLY hope your team neither gains promotion, nor wins the cup this season. I honestly wish the worst for you.

I'm a Hearts supporter. Are you at the wind-up? :rofl:

Doctor FinnBarr

As a united Ireland.

Its hardly being depicted as a United Ireland when they have the Tri-colour, Red Hand and our Saltire on a team flag.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Do Northern Irish football fans rage about their green international strips? Or just hard of thinking Scottish bigots? :lol:

Bowmans_Boot

Its hardly being depicted as a United Ireland when they have the Tri-colour, Red Hand and our Saltire on a team flag.

I think you would find that image would be more pleasing to a nationalist than a Loyalist.

Doctor FinnBarr

Do Northern Irish football fans rage about their green international strips? Or just hard of thinking Scottish bigots? :lol:

Well I used to work beside a Rankers fan from Carrickfergus who'd no problem wearing the green NI top.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Well I used to work beside a Rankers fan from Carrickfergus who'd no problem wearing the green NI top.

Must have been a pretend Rangers fan. I think... perhaps B'sB can explain the rules. I think Ive just become a Hibs supporter or something. :rofl:

Bloody hell people are bickering on here, but the people with the flag get on fine together lol

BEdM3aACYAA6twd.jpg

Does anyone have an ID on ugly sister forums, you should post this to see what they think.  I did have an account on zombie forum (to laugh when they restricted access), but got banned after 5 posts (promoting ally etc)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Bloody hell people are bickering on here, but the people with the flag get on fine together lol

BEdM3aACYAA6twd.jpg

My fault. In was a bit knackered after my riverdance class and I get a bit twitchy. :(

Doctor FinnBarr

I think you would find that image would be more pleasing to a nationalist than a Loyalist.

I'll tell you a wee story Mr Boot, 20 years ago now during an IRA ceasefire the Motorcycle Action Group (Northern Ireland) and the Irish Motorcycle Action Group were for the first time ever allowed to hold a demo by both the RUC and the Irish Guards. We started at Stormont and rode all the way through Belfast, Newry, Dundalk and Drogeda before arriving in Dublin. The convoy was led by 2 bikes flying the UF and the Tri-colour. No hassle over this arrangement until we parked up outside the PO in Dublin for speeches when some daft bint started spouting off about the UF.

She was shot down in flames by the Irish bikers who then huckled her off the street for abusing "their guests".

Archived