IPTorrent invites

mrmarkus1981

Escobar PHM

Do folk still bugger about using torrent sites with all the problems and viruses and messing about there is with them ?

Get a family Spotify account at £15 a month for 6 people for music and a cheap Kodi box for a one off £60 for movies and TV. Tiny expense but much better than faffing about with unreliable torrent sites

3 hours ago, Escobar PHM said:

Do folk still bugger about using torrent sites with all the problems and viruses and messing about there is with them ?

Get a family Spotify account at £15 a month for 6 people for music and a cheap Kodi box for a one off £60 for movies and TV. Tiny expense but much better than faffing about with unreliable torrent sites

Never had any problems with IpTorrents. It's invite/pay only for a reason. Quite strict on members following their rules as well it seems. 

Better call Saul
4 hours ago, Escobar PHM said:

I still need it from time to time for the odd dvd for the caravan but when it comes to music it's Spotify all the way! all the transferring of music to all the kids iPhones / ipdos  was a nightmare 

Edited by Ferris Bueller

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Unknown user
11 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Got 5 invites if anyone needs one.

I keep getting them and letting them expire, but I'll be good this time I pwomise 

hughesie27
Just now, Smithee said:

I keep getting them and letting them expire, but I'll be good this time I pwomise 

Will need you to PM me your email.

I'm not sure I understand when they ban folk. They want you to log in once a week but i reckon i could go 2 months without doing that. The only reason I know I have 5 as I just decided to go on.

Utorrent is always running in the background on my laptop though so I'm constantly uploading for them. 

Ratio of 4.32 having uploaded 3.2TB for them.

Unknown user
Just now, hughesie27 said:

Will need you to PM me your email.

I'm not sure I understand when they ban folk. They want you to log in once a week but i reckon i could go 2 months without doing that. The only reason I know I have 5 as I just decided to go on.

Utorrent is always running in the background on my laptop though so I'm constantly uploading for them. 

Ratio of 4.32 having uploaded 3.2TB for them.

I usually set up a raspberry pi torrent box but they're so finicky, I'll just use the laptop for it I think 

• 3 months later...

Does anyone still have invites? I'm looking to download books for kindle mostly and maybe some serials and films for the quiet times at work, of which there are many at the moment. Thanks.

jack D and coke

Plenty other torrent sites. IP is decent but you’ve got to seed for a while too or pay to zap your DL’S. OK if you use a lot or you have a seed box but nippy rest of the time.