Motherwell Vs Hearts : Take 2 - Official Thread :D

JamboLad

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miko anonymous ?

this is deliberate - he has been given the role of "secret weapon".

can you guys provide a bit more information - you know the sort of detail you get on a sports web site -

like corner for hearts, headed out by motherwell after a superb centre from xyz.

means much more than just "corner"

much appreciated - all the way from a relatively cold Silicon Valley

Davy, if you open up another browser the nearest you'll get is the BBC "live text".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/live_text/default.stm

What did they make of the penalty decision on the BBC they reckoned it was dodgy as **** on Hearts World ?

Craig Paterson said it was harsh. David Begg was just delighted.

who was it said we would run the midfield?

I said we should, its 5 on 3 ffs! why is everything going long when motherwell are pretty soft in midfield

Francis Albert
What did they make of the penalty decision on the BBC ? they reckoned it was dodgy as **** on Hearts World.

"Harsh". BBC for "Dodgy as ****"

Both thought it was harsh they werent even sure who it hit, ball chiped at player from 4 yards, hearts player(s) had no chance.

I think the Korean war is more interesting. I will recomence revision instead of listening to us get pumped by Motherwell.

Its Frail who needs to be rested from his responsibilities. :(

There's a part of you enjoying this isn't there?

There's a part of you enjoying this isn't there?

Sadly no. Hes blatantly not up to the job though. If Romanov gives him the gig it will speak volumes. :(

are motherwell playing absolutely brilliant or is it just because they are beating us.

The bbc commentators are creaming themselves

Walter Payton
is it just me or do motherwell get alot of penalties against us!!!!!!

How many penalties have you won against us?

Francis Albert

Sounds like the second half on Saturday - no midfield, no composure, no football. Unfortunately Motherwell are better than Hibs.

Really don't like 4 5 1. To make it work you need good attacking full backs to allow a change to 4 3 3 and we all know we don't have them. It means not getting many people in the box and not many chances created. Hope I am wrong but listening to this I can't see us coming back.

Still need a manager and a few signings, only need to look at the bench to see the quantity not quality of the squad. Embarassing so far will be glad to get to half time 1 down.

Come on chaps ... no surprise that the media, the (ahem) neutrals and the football hierarchy will all want Motherwell to go all the way to the final ... the "Phil O'Donnell final" as it will be known of course :ninja:

Sounds like Ches and Miko are having a Mare. :rolleyes:

Changes needed at Half time.

who are you going to throw on ?

beinuseless?

C'mon Hearts!

So much for building upon the Hibs performance.

Stewart, Miko, Chesney, Neilson, Goncalves all having mares.

:mad:

Really don't like 4 5 1. To make it work you need good attacking full backs to allow a change to 4 3 3 and we all know we don't have them. It means not getting many people in the box and not many chances created. Hope I am wrong but listening to this I can't see us coming back.

Still need a manager and a few signings, only need to look at the bench to see the quantity not quality of the squad. Embarassing so far will be glad to get to half time 1 down.

Pity us that Frail loves it.

It's one of the many things that he's had imprinted on his brain during his committee spell.

Archived