The Team Is In

DC_92

Hearts: Banks; Neilson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves; Mikoliunas, Jonsson, Stewart, Palazuelos, Cesnauskis; Velicka. Subs not used: Bjornsson, Wallace, Nade, Beniusis, Ivaskevicius.

"Hearts are forced to make one change to the team that defeated Hibs. Andrew Driver misses out, suffering from a groin problem. Saulius Mikoliunas comes in and plays on the right with David Cesnauskis on the left"

maroonlegions
Hearts: Banks; Neilson, Karipidis, Berra, Goncalves; Mikoliunas, Jonsson, Stewart, Palazuelos, Cesnauskis; Velicka. Subs not used: Bjornsson, Wallace, Nade, Beniusis, Ivaskevicius.

yipeeeee, no fecking elliot but Beniuseles on the bench is worrying:confused:

Yikes, that bench looks weak, we really do need some new signings!

Team is the best we could of went with, its greta being able to check the line-up knowing a football person is picking it!!

Especially when there is no sign of Elliot!

He forgot to press F5 every 1 second on the official site.

:)

Or how about he might actually be on his way to the game.

As an aside, this was the team that won 2-0 there early in the season:

Banks; Neilson, Tall, Berra, Wallace; Kingston, Stewart (Palazuelos, 64), Zaliukas, Ksnavicius (Ivaskevicius, 89); Elliot, Nade (Velicka, 57).

Think I definitely prefer tonight's one! 'Mon the Famous!

"Hearts are forced to make one change to the team that defeated Hibs. Andrew Driver misses out, suffering from a groin problem. Saulius Mikoliunas comes in and plays on the right with David Cesnauskis on the left"

i'm actually looking forwards to this

i used to love when they switched wings and terrorised the teams. i think that this might just work well for us tonight.

we need to get right into them from the first minute and hopefully play for the full 90 (or more if needed)

Miko and Chesney can be great when they play together. Will be interesting too see how it pans out.

True, both can switch wings at will. The only problem is that when miko has came on he has done well as a impact player. How will he get on tonight when he is asked to play well for 90 mins? Also if things go wrong, how can any of that **** on the bench change it. Sorry to be negaitive to a good team!;)

I'm staying in tonight, just incase i get hit by a bus

As good a team as we could expect really. Time for Miko to step up to the plate and deliver a performance. It should be good enough to win if we turn up.

It has just struck me ho weak our squad is now, not just in quality and that has been the case for a long time, but in numbers. The bench is a complete joke.

Have to agree, the bench gives me cause for concern.

Nothing really there to allow us to tighten up if we want/choose to.

This confirms Frail picks the team in my opinion. Zaliuseless would have been in otherwise. Benushis on the bench though, happy? Not sure about him yet.

alwaysthereinspirit
Why is this erse on the bench?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SFA rules. Only the coach can stand.:runaway:

I think this means that Jonsson will pick up McCormack, should help us a lot if so. He's been a thorn in our side this season.

Thig Ar Latha
Miko seems to play better when Cesnauskis is in the team for whatever reason. Might just work.

I always thought we were too lightweight in midfield when they both played. Could well work with the 5 man midfield though.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
This confirms Frail picks the team in my opinion. Zaliuseless would have been in otherwise. Benushis on the bench though, happy? Not sure about him yet.

Frail has praised his reserve performances many times and sadly it seems like he actually rates him enough to be in the squad. :eek:

Dr Ian Malcolm

The best example I can think of Miko and Chesny switching wings to great effect was the Andy Davies game, with Lee Miller up front on his own. Central midfield contained Hartley, Macfarlane and A.N. other, forget who. Two of them tore the huns a new one.

Also Chesney's debut at Killie in the scottish now that I think about it, same set up, goals from Wallace Miller and Ches.

Or how about he might actually be on his way to the game.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh get you! :)

My apologies; normal pressing of the F5 will resume on Saturday unless he is going to the Aberdeen game .........

:P

Archived