African Nations

Daz1874

Hey Guys, The games are live on freeview channel 301 even although it says no information available, If anyone fancys watching some footy. Egypt Vs Cameroon on just now.

(Dunno if this is common knowledge, just thought I'd let some people know) :cool:

amazing! i think this is the first bit of proper information that has been benificial to me that i have got off this site. lol

Sudan vs Zambia on now, some decent bits of football in this game, I thought it would be rubbish lol

Kinda confusing watching this and listening to Hearts world :P

Sudan vs Zambia on now, some decent bits of football in this game, I thought it would be rubbish lol

Kinda confusing watching this and listening to Hearts world :P

Some goal by chemanga!!

Number 18 for senegal. I take it that is the same Mendy that was meant to be coming to us?

Not sure, Looks like a decent player so far..

i've got an each way bet on Mali, there in a tough group but Berti Vogts is the Nigeria manager which gives me hope :)

What made you bet on them?

I stuck a fiver on Ghana a while back but coral doesent seem to have it listed on my bets so I've prolly forgot to confirm the bet, woops lol

What made you bet on them?

I stuck a fiver on Ghana a while back but coral doesent seem to have it listed on my bets so I've prolly forgot to confirm the bet, woops lol

Kanoute, Keita, and Diarra :thumb:

just an each way though, only stuck 2 pound on just to give me an interest.

I was going to bet on Ghana too but they were 11/4 wae coral when i checked last o never bothered. Dont really see anyone winning it except them or Ivory Coast but the odds werent great on either so went for an outsider

Kanoute, Keita, and Diarra :thumb:

just an each way though, only stuck 2 pound on just to give me an interest.

I was going to bet on Ghana too but they were 11/4 wae coral when i checked last o never bothered. Dont really see anyone winning it except them or Ivory Coast but the odds werent great on either so went for an outsider

Ah ;)

Commander Harris
Is Mendy playing for Senegal?

Heard the name.

that'll be Fr?d?ric Mendy.

Pascal doesn't get much of a look in.

Archived