Chesney tonight

Jamdub

After getting 33/1 with Corals to be FGS in the 1st game, I have backed him @ 25/1 for FGS with William Hills tonight, also have a bet on him to score anytime @ 10/1, go on you know it makes sense. :mj_zivili:

After getting 33/1 with Corals to be FGS in the 1st game, I have backed him @ 25/1 for FGS with William Hills tonight, also have a bet on him to score anytime @ 10/1, go on you know it makes sense. :mj_zivili:

i would defo go for that, i win 220 bucks on him against motherwell. But the boy can be up and down at times, so to i think he may have a mare tonight.

hate to say it, but 28-1 for Hearts HT/ Well FT looks decent value.....!

Blashphemy! :eek:

I got a tenner on Chesney to be first scorer tonight, and also a fiver on Velicka as FGS just in case.

Colonel Kurtz

dont bother mate

i would defo go for that, i win 220 bucks on him against motherwell. But the boy can be up and down at times, so to i think he may have a mare tonight.

But the most important thing is, when Chesney scores it is in the Scottish Cup. I cannot believe he is 10/1 to score anytime, the other plus for me is that he has had 'Vlad Flu' for a year and is fresh, c'mon wee man do the biz and most importantly c'mon the Jambos this game could change the whole season. :av-1001:

Cesny is only 12/1 with Ladbrokes. Bit tight I thought. ?2 each on eggert and Berra at 33/1... mon the corners!

Archived